Thread: Waiting For The Train

Waiting For The Train

Ok, I'm not sure if this is the right area to put this but this happened to me last weekend. As some of you know I am just starting out in crossdressing, so I do not even have a wardrobe to dress up at the moment. This happened when I was in drab. Was waiting for the train last weekend, was wearing a nice pair of dockers and a silk button down shirt. A few buttons were unbutton up top. While I was waiting this guy comes up to me and say's in a quiet eneough voice for only me to hear, "nice titties". He then walked away. I was shocked and flattered at the same time. Had no idea my boobs were that noticable. No I'm not taking hormones either. I just have man boobies. I would say they might be a AA cup size, maybe bigger not sure. Anyhow....wanted to share this.

what a rather odd thing to say

Take it as a compliment dear..........I know I would.

Xx Vicky xX

Banned Read only
    That is very strange! *LOL*

I take hormones and when early in transition, I still wore male clothes to certain places at that point in time. And I had to wear my drab clothes with B cup tits.Didn't exactly pass as a male.

That is an odd comment, yet a nice compliment but be careful while you are out. Take care Keli