Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Would Your Life As A Crossdresser Change If.....

Black, Hollow & Cold balletchick's Avatar

Would Your Life As A Crossdresser Change If.....

Would your life as a crossdresser change if you became financially independant? Say you won 10 or 20 million dollars. Would dress 24/7? Would you come out of the closet? Just dont say clothes that would be a given if you were 10 or 20 million dollars richer of coarse we would all have amazing wardrobes.

Yes Yesand Yes

Quote Originally Posted by balletchick View Post
    Would your life as a crossdresser change if you became financially independant? Say you won 10 or 20 million dollars. Would dress 24/7? Would you come out of the closet? Just dont say clothes that would be a given if you were 10 or 20 million dollars richer of coarse we would all have amazing wardrobes.
    I would likely become familiar with a plastic surgeon with breast first on the list, I enjoy soft lingerie without enhancements
    Last edited by MattitudeTV; 11-17-2008 at 03:11 AM. Reason: pic

Feelings with no outlet.. Ballerina's Avatar
    Hmm.. I wouldn't go 24/7, but I know I'd go out and buy clothing and make-up that I want. And, I'd finally be able to just leave my parents' behind and live off the money for a while (If I don't give it all away first; bad habit)
    I'm not out to fool the world, just my inner girl
    Real men wear pink <3

G.K. Chesterton
    “Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”

yes

Hopefully I'd stay married, but fem I'd beupdo.jpg

Banned Read only
    I'd probably buy some expensive dresses. But when the "FOG" lifted I'd try to put it back in someways.

yes

And i was dreaming of opening a sanctuary where the girls can go to be themselves.
    A place where they can dress and talk and be more natural. Makeovers and a spa would also be a nice aspect of this dream site.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerrie Sifton View Post
    And i was dreaming of opening a sanctuary where the girls can go to be themselves.
    A place where they can dress and talk and be more natural. Makeovers and a spa would also be a nice aspect of this dream site.
    Gosh! Now that would be fantasticI
    "Cheer up sleepy Jean!"

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MattitudeTV View Post
    I would likely become familiar with a plastic surgeon ...
    Yes ma'am.

But for me, I would have the lovely hips and butt I have always wanted.
    I would have a nice plump perky butt that the a lover could not keep their hands off. I would also get my face worked on.

And yes the fab wardrobe...

Oh gyod the things I could do to finally look like a real "Erin"
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    With 10 or 20 million I'd be investing.

Investing in my own future with an account with good interest rates for my own long-term security.

Investing in my and others future with a donation to CFS research and helping charities raise funds for more.

Investing in my community with some for TG civil rights and some to help TG people at risk.

Investing in the future with some for TG kids and some towards general education of the populace.

That's 7 things, at 1 or 2 million each it would leave me plenty for clothes

Quote Originally Posted by Kerrie Sifton View Post
    Start playing the lotto girl, lol
    Agree w/ Batts as well on what could be done w/ it.

A blossoming flower xx Jennifer Devine's Avatar
    I'd have a full sex change!
    Buy loads of glamorous clothes!
    Go on loads of holidays!
    Open up my own GLBT bar!
    The possibilities would be endless!!

I'm pretty much financially well off now so it wouldn't change a thing... And in my humble opinion, having more money doesn't change your lifes situation? You still have family and friends and the public to deal with... Maybe not an employer... From all that I've read those that won the lottery end up with lots of stuff and people hounding them and unhappy in the end. And usually broke.. So for many of us... You would end up unhappier?

So what's money really have to do with it? Well you would have more clothes and bigger boobs!! Hahaha
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Well, I think I would stay just about as I am, but with more toys and a place to work on them. I would invest in education programs to educate people about us girls. most of all invest so the 20 mill would become more.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

For me, I would leave my job and invest into something that I love to do. Then I would buy myself as many beautiful dresses that I would want and along with my wife(she would get all the good stuff) though I can wear it, we are the same size. LOL, and wouldn't tell anyone about the money so they wouldn't bother us.
    No, those are my Panties]

change

What would I like to change if I could that would help me enjoy crossdressing? It would be my height.. I would love to be about 6 inches shorter for my outings.

I would be very busy

I would be spreading my money around to causes I believe in and to people that need help once I secured my living expenses for life. I would probably dress more as I would not care at all what people might say. On the contrary, I would probably dress to make a point. If I had the time...
    Love,

Michelia

"Genius is the recovery of childhood at will." Rimbaud

Wow ...

The resemblance is uncanny!

The second photo is Janet Wright, from "Corner Gas" ... a popular TV series here in the great white north.

Get back on track, Elaine...

No, I doubt my life would change. I have few money problems already.

My life would change...I would travel a lot (together with my family, of course). My life as a crossdresser wouldn't change too much. I'd have more clothes. I'd stop bargain hunting. But now thinking about it...I love bargain shopping. And anytime I buy a new piece of femme clothes I feel so high...if I could buy anything I wanted and had too much stuff...not sure that would make me happier.
    Clara

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

No!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I'm pretty much financially well off now so it wouldn't change a thing... And in my humble opinion, having more money doesn't change your lifes situation? You still have family and friends and the public to deal with... Maybe not an employer... From all that I've read those that won the lottery end up with lots of stuff and people hounding them and unhappy in the end. And usually broke.. So for many of us... You would end up unhappier?

So what's money really have to do with it? Well you would have more clothes and bigger boobs!! Hahaha
    For all the reasons Karen stated! Money doesn't buy happiness, just more crap!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

This is something i have dreamed about, if i win (when i win xx) i would move to New York (cliche i know, but im from the uk and went there last year, it was amazing) and live full time, the only reason im not at the moment is work. I'd continue with my music and probably, just probably shop til my heels wear out. But ive always wanted to travel doing charity work around the world so when i got bored of the shops id do that.

The sanctuary idea is amazing, and the comunity work to raise awareness is well needed so if anybody gets this chance go for it.

When its me i will.

Eh, a girl can dream hey?

Crys xx

Ten or twenty mil? I'd venture to say that all aspects of my life would change, not just the crossdresser part. I would not dress 24/7, since it's not something my wife and I agree on, and since I'm not going to transition, dressing 24/7 would not be in the cards anyway. But I'd feel free to accessorize much more than I do now. For instance, some CD stuff, like wigs and forms, cost a few sheckels, so I'm not all that big on buying a whole lot of them. But I'd like to have a few options when it came to hair and boobs, and I'd probably have more if money were not a problem.

But it isn't money, for the most part, that determines my CD habits. It's relationships. And if the money did not change or damage my relationship with my wife, my CD habits would change only peripherally with a lot of money.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Diana

Wouldn't Change a Thing

Money is not my problem. It's the fact that I am married to a very wonderful woman and have a wonderful son. It would hurt them to no end. I have to dress in private and for a couple of close friends, as I am also a closet Bisexual.

If I would have known this about myself years ago, before marriage, I would dress 24/7 and have breast implants as I want to feel feminine all the time. However I do not feel the need for a complete transgender operation.

Am I different then most?
    Hugs and Kisses, Diana

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar

Short and sweet answer...

Oh, Yeah!
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Yes, it would, but maybe not it a good way.

The marvelous thing about fantasy is that you don't have to be responsible or even realistic.
    I don't think I would want to live 24/7 as a female. maybe more like 18/4 or 5. I sleep in the buff and I hate waking up with make-up on my face, that's just GROSS.

So in my personal version of this fantasy I would submit to my vanity and make one if not several plastic surgeons wealthy-or wealthier. I have many things about myself that look horrible to me in the mirror. Oddly enough, mostly my face and head. I'm mostly satisfied with my body-except of course for the extra 50 or 60 pounds that would fall off.

Ok, under the knife we go, in no order whatsoever.

Beard removal-laser and/or electrolisis. (sp?)
    Shave my adam's apple.
    Hair implants that really work (hey, it's my fantasy)
    Having my overly prominent chin and my huge ugly lips shaped and made more feminine looking.
    Fixing my jaw so my overbite goes away and my teeth get straightened and capped.
    Some sort of surgery to make my ears more level on my head. (My right ear is 5 cm lower than my left one.)
    An overall facelift to do away with the bags under my eyes, the lines around my mouth, and my much too droopy eyelids. While we're at it we might as well do my crows feet and the worry lines on my forehead.

Yep, that's about it-except for the body hair eradication pogrom. I've been told by more than one person that I have a nice ass and great legs. I wouldn't want breast implants (And have to wear a bra all the time? Not me.)

Hmmm... is that all??... Nope, one more thing

More shoes, lots and lots and lots more shoes-more shoes than Imelda Marcos, all of them heels. in every color of the rainbow and some colors that aren't in any rainbow.

OK, That would about do it

Ciao, Ladies
    Last edited by Stacye Rose; 11-17-2008 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Grammer, clarity
    [SIZE=3]Stacye Rose[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Cleverly disguised as a normal contributing member of society[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by balletchick View Post
    OK, I won't just say clothes that would be given. I will say this much about the closet. It will be so big that it will have its own loading dock for all my deliveries.

Babette