Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Would Your Life As A Crossdresser Change If.....

Sure it would change my life. One of my biggest fears over being 'out' is being harrassed and having to move and change jobs. No need to work, no worry about having to spend so much time being made fun of at a place where I can't afford to leave. I'd be able to feel comfortable putting my pictures in my personal ads on the net, I know how important people find being able to see a picture of a person before they will contact them; I've had so many decline to even talk to me because I have no picture up. I know I'd stand a much better chance of finding a girlfriend. OH well, I'll keep buying those lottery tickets. Maybe someday.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    Hmmmm. Well, it's not the money that would make the difference for me. I'd have to know that my family were with me all the way before I lived out my dream. If that was at all possible then, by all means, give me the wedge and I'll spend it on life!

Sarah...

I'd get some hair removal (electrolysis/laser), buy a house big enough for me and my girlfriend and all our stuff , invest some for financial security, pay some bills, that sort of thing.

Of course the house would have a dressing room/boudoir for my femme side and a gaming room for my guy side.
    --Kat

"I never kept up with the fashions. I believed in wearing what I thought looked good on me." --Bettie Page

"This above all--to thine own self be true" --Hamlet, Act I, scene iii

Is Disney a Mickey Mouse operation?

Quote Originally Posted by balletchick View Post
    Would your life as a crossdresser change if you became financially independant? Say you won 10 or 20 million dollars. Would dress 24/7? Would you come out of the closet? Just dont say clothes that would be a given if you were 10 or 20 million dollars richer of coarse we would all have amazing wardrobes.
    Yeah, I'd immediately temporarily move to a different city, get some 'improvement's, do a real-life test and see if full transition was it. But, seeing I don't have that financial support, i'd likely lose my job, family and friends, being on the street if I chose that path now. It would be a WORLD of difference.

Let's see. I would definitely do electrolysis on my face and the rest of the body that didn't conform. Oh heck, I'd do both my legs too, and eyebrows, but not too short, somewhere ambiguous so I can still pass as a straight guy (family issues, etc.). I'd get rid of my last two tattoos. I would get a new wardrobe and professional advice/makeover/voice training. I would get a bigger house where I can have my library/private accommadations where family knows to leave me alone (I'm working, haha). I would finally write that novel.

Live it! Love it! BeckyAnderson's Avatar
    Unfortunately, no. All of the money in the world wouldn't change my wife's comfort level or her feelings about who should not know of my crossdressing.

I,d buy an island somewhere, crown myself Queen and grant asylum to all TG people who wanted to live there.
    I,d also build a serious motor racing circuit and buy some of my dream cars for days when my guy side wanted to play

Aspiring Member
    I've dreamed of what to do with milions.... but as it has been pointed out, winning a million or more usually ends up in sorrow and pain... (hey, search out the stats...)

I'm not planning on being out of the closet ever. I do go out dressed when I'm waaaayyyyy out of town, but that is the only risk I take. So I would probably build a new house with a "secret" basement where I could spend time dressed.

But can you imagine the scrutiny your life would be under if you won 10 million? ...it's not for me....

When I win or I should say if I would win then we will talk. HaaHaa, BIG boobs. Keli

Banned Read only
    I'm 24 years old and I never have to work another day in my life other than take care of my rental properties, so I would consider myself financially independent.

I own 5 houses, a triplex commercial building, two other commercial buildings, and a small appartment building. I also own some stocks I was handed down. That's not even counting what I will get when my grandfather passes away any time now and when my parents die too.Then I will inherit even more property, investments, and money. All I do most of the time when not having a major renovation project like I have going on at the moment is go out to my properties once or twice a week, make sure the grounds are clean, make sure things are working properly, and do a little yard work and take vines off fences and boring crap like that and chat with tenants.

But I don't buy $1000 dresses and nothing could make me spend money like that.I do like going to get my nails done and don't mind spending money on that.

I'm more into buying mass amounts of cheaper clothing and costume jewelry rather than buying the $500 handbag I would rather have a dozen cute less expensive bags.

I spend more money on gourmet expensive food and eat at restraunts and ingredients to cook with because I really love to cook more than I buy clothes.

I guess I'm not very extravagant when it comes to expensive clothes and jewelry.

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    I would fully transition, never work again, and maybe travel.

Black, Hollow & Cold balletchick's Avatar
    Since I haven't answered my own question here goes.......

I would most likely move to San Francisco where a cd would probably not even grant a second glance or as I like to do mix male and female clothing. The freedom to leave the house wearing whatever would be fantastic.

As Karen Hutton had mentioned and I have read and seen shows how lottery winners doom themselves. I would try not to fall into those trappings. However I would buy a new liver on an ebay black market because I would party and drink my butt off for two years straight LOL

I would get some cosmetic surgery done to look more feminine. I would most likely spend a good six months in Amsterdam for obvious reasons. Then Tokyo Japan because I find Japanese culture fascinating not sure how they feel about CDs of coarse you'd never really know until you get there.

I have a pretty good job I make about 80k a year but I would never come out because if it became an ackward situation at work its not easy to get another job wth another company doing what I do. However if I came into money I would just love to be able to tell the boss to go to hell LOL

I would live pretty close to 24/7 and at that point I wouldn't care who knew.

I would buy clothes some expensive some cheap the freedom to buy things is nice but for me the freedom to do whatever I want would be priceless.

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

If I won, well

Take care of my living arrangements, pay off my mortgage and debts, buy homes for my kids, pay their college loans off, Travel more and go 24/7 after having electrolysis to remove hair, maybe HRT therapy to look more feminine and think about SRS after going 24/7 a coupla years or so. Invest the money to keep it growing and travel alot..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe

IN A WORD yes!! I mean it would be easier wouldn't it?? you would become a rich extravert(?) I mean you could pass it off as that.. I would anyway.. go for the extreme.. from closet to out.. I mean way out there.. well maybe not flamboyant.. but easier to accept.. maybe... probably not.. I'm wasting space here.. oh well...
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

hi all, my two cents. most of what you girls have mentioned could and is already being accomplished. we are going out as the prefered gender of choice, we are winning very important court battles, "Diane Schroer vs Library of Congress" gender identity is also being addressed at the presidential level, google a gender variant job with pres elect Obahma. we are going to seethings change for the better soon.
    and for the rest of it ya right me a check for a little selfishness please.
    and would not forget my favorite charity The Red Cross.
    Brandi

I'm pretty well off financially. It doesn't really change anything, my wife still doesn't know.
    I do like shopping at high end stores but, other than that, things remain the same(I didn't always have money). I just happen to love my wife and I take very few chances of getting caught. I do like to send the wife to see relatives so I can dress.

I'd be able to have all that nice workout equipment & a trainer to show me use it to get that Kate Beckingsale bod that I want.
    “While clothes may not make the woman, they certainly have a strong effect on her self-confidence — which, I believe, does make the woman."
    Mary Kay Ashe

Black, Hollow & Cold balletchick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Welsley View Post
    I'd be able to have all that nice workout equipment & a trainer to show me use it to get that Kate Beckingsale bod that I want.
    Kate Beckingsale I just saw that movie Laurel Canyon she did have a slammin body in that movie

With that kind of money the temptation to transition would be difficult to resist. but at the very least I would get some plastic surgery done and buy properties all over the world that I could visit in my private jet dressed to the nines!!!!!!!!!!

Keisy
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

I would have some plastic surgery done to feminize my face more. Take off the rough edges if you will. Maybe small breast implants, I mean small, but enough to create some decent cleavage but not so noticable when wearing a t-shirt.

I would not change because I like dressing both ways and it could hurt my family life which I love. Also part of the enjoyment of dressing up for me is that it is just for me.

I have always been poverty level, or just above. My dear uncle, another old bachelor, died this month, and I may get a small inheritance, but i don't know. I haven't seen him for 40 yrs, have no close relatives. If I was given millions, I would buy my own little place in the country, with a few acres, help some poor people get on their feet, give to a few charities, animal services, and advertise for a right lady for dating, possible marriage.

Talking

with 10 million or so I wouls certainly dress more than I do, and I would have much more girly stuff. though my garage would have to be large due to the number of cars I'd buy, mmmm Bugatti Veyron

Amelia xxx

Diamonds

What else ...

Island next to Debs, big house with pool & French maids, cars, boats ... you get the picture.

Also, as many cosmetic enhancements as my pain threshold allows - so that'll probably be about one then LOL!

Aspiring Member
    I would probably start a place for people who are homeless who are dealing with these issues, somewhere out in the country. It could also have a sanctuary in another part, as some of the others here have described. I would be doing all of this as I got ready for the operation.