Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Most inconvenient thing about crossdressing..

My 'other' other half. tanya1976's Avatar

Most inconvenient thing about crossdressing..

Just wondering what other crossdressers think about this. Not what causes you the most soul searching etc just examples of what people find a nuisance in the day to day practicalities of life as a crossdresser. For me, apart from the obvious of not being free to do it where and when I choose, it has to be the constant shaving. I love my smooth legs, but maintaining them is a nightmare...!

'One is not born a woman;rather, one becomes a woman'.

The most inconvenient thing huh? Hmm? I guess keeping/maintaining my legs smooth urks me a little. lol

Omg I am exactly the same. I think it's keeping EVERYTHING shaven is such a nuisance. Sometimes I just don't even worry about it becaomes I'm lazy lol

Banned Read only
    Being made to wear boys clothes for school etc. Just terribble!
    Last edited by avril findlay; 11-17-2008 at 04:32 AM.

I do it for me =^) Monica_Cobblestone's Avatar
    Keeping my body hairless. Its the reason I'm late for every date haha. Then dealing with the skin irriation after shaving my face or using a depilitory. Second would be the skin softening routine, then the keeping my hair look amazing thing (I have human hair wigs). Somedays I don't feel like dealing with it so I don't.

Gold Member
    when dressed -
    Fighting with pantyhose and having to touch up lipstick. And while I love the look, I hate the feel of all that makeup on my face.

In general - Always thinking about if what I am wearing looks good.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

My 'other' other half. tanya1976's Avatar
    Ha. I could relate to most of the replies. I suppose it's not the shaving so much as the fact that it grows back so quickly...Permanent removal is out the question though. I like the feel of make up however, and retouching my lipstick..If I could get the hang of drinking from cups/glasses without it going all over the rim I'd be alot happier though!

Quote Originally Posted by tanya1976 View Post
    ............. I like the feel of make up however, and retouching my lipstick..If I could get the hang of drinking from cups/glasses without it going all over the rim I'd be alot happier though!
    Don't feel bad my GF can't do it either, lets us know who's coffee cup is who's at least

Banned Read only
    I think the shaving is too.

..If I could get the hang of drinking from cups/glasses without it going all over the rim I'd be alot happier though!
    yeah, good one, I agree.

I've actually been finding a different inconvenience lately. How addictive crossdressing can be, the amount of time that I've spent crossdressing lately has been way too much, that I have let it get out of control. I dont have a job, I've been trying to set up my own business for what seems too long (recording studio), and some days it seems that I may just get a few things done on my computer, dabble with some recordings of mine, and a friends, for a while, but spend a lot of the day dressing, makeup, changing clothes, photos, then put on my male gear if I go out, and come home to do it all over again. So I realised tonite that I need to resist temptation more often, and get a grip

Everything about this whole hobby is inconvienent... If I wanted convenience I'd find a new hobby or just pick one gender and run with it. Lol. But you know and I know I won't... Or can't.. ..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    The most inconvenient thing for my friends and family is that I'm half in and half out the damned closet! This means that they don't always know when they can comfortably call me Sarah or use "She" or "her".

Sarah...

If I could get the hang of drinking from cups/glasses without it going all over the rim I'd be alot happier though!
    For me having the lipstick on the glass is one of the things I like. I just love seeing my favorite shade on my glass. Then I get the opportunity to put on some more.

One thing I'll never get over is having someone over my place and then getting that feeling of "what have I left laying around" a form,a lipstick,a bra?

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Ripping a brand new pair of stockings ........
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

The most inconveinient thing for me is having to stop crossdressing and go back to being 'male'.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] A day without crossdressing is a day wasted.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Just wondering what other crossdressers think about this. Not what causes you the most soul searching etc just examples of what people find a nuisance in the day to day practicalities of life as a crossdresser. For me, apart from the obvious of not being free to do it where and when I choose, it has to be the constant shaving. I love my smooth legs, but maintaining them is a nightmare...!

'One is not born a woman;rather, one becomes a woman'.
    Try waxing then, much nicer, and after the first time, not very uncomfortable. We both love it, and it's only necessary to do it once every few weeks.

Hugs, Marci
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

for me it is the hiding the love for crossdressing from my wife.
    No, those are my Panties]

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Staying in the closet. I really wish I could come out and live happily with my family but be Stacey all of the time.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

inconvenient

The most inconvenient thing for me is to spend all that time putting on a good face to go out.. Dont like to practice either..lol

The most inconvenient thing about my crossdressing is protecting my ego. It is so fragile! If I am "spotted" of if I just imagine that I am or even might be spotted, my self worth is just squeezed flat. I am embarrassed to death.

If I should simply want to go out to the mailbox "dressed", I cannot because "they" will see me. My neighbors are so much more important than I am, and in my heart I feel that "then" they won't like me. (You know what? I don't even know if any of them do like me, anyway!)

When I am "out and about", If someone makes a negative comment re my crossdressing, I am shattered even tho I try not to show it. My emotional damage happens so easily. Actually, almost no one ever says anything - but I am so afraid they might do so. ...happened maybe once or twice in 35 years.

I have been dressing long enough to have mostly overcome the technical difficulties - although it does take me waaaay too much time to get shaved, trimmed and polished, to make up, and dress. In fact, that part has made me feel that just possibly I may not want to "dress" anymore. I know that won't happen, but the thought does occur.

Difficult details: Trying to hide facial wrinkles and age spots. Not remembering which shoes become uncomfortable in a short time. Not worrying about a "run" in stockings. ...a little sweat in my armpit. That wonderful blouse which is now too tight but cannot get rid of it. Putting on a corset. Keeping my nails smooth and polished. And now that I am old, I have to have a list of what to do in what order.... hehe.
    Last edited by rickie121x; 11-17-2008 at 10:33 AM.
    "Who's around your TV is more important than how big it is...." Dr. Phil
    http://profiles.urnotalone.com/54617
    http://www.frappr.com/?a=myphotos&id=1265395

The most inconvenient...it must be hiding from the neighbors and the wider family. Since my wife is accepting I can wear female clothes at home. But if someone is coming over I have to run and change. Annoying.
    Clara

Smile Most inconvenient thing about crossdressing..

The most inconvient thing to me - like the other girls - is ruining a pair of pantyhose when putting them on fast - and forgetting that I have my long nails on - darn. And of course the usual - what to wear, what to wear, and finally what to wear . Since I dress full-time in the house that can be a big decision with a full closet full of clothes - sometimes I just give up and put on a blouse, shorts and slum it lol - but I love it and its fun to finally come up with that perfect outfit for the day. Makes my day when I do.

Jennie CD

I think for me it is the lies to myself and to those I wish I could tell, Ps never have shaved my whole body, it is bad enough just shaving my face sometimes.

My peeves

Short and sweet.

Keeping my eyebrows from growing a forest on my face, while at the same time not getting them waxed too thin or so feminine that the muggles comment.

Covering my dark thick beard well enough to pass, especialy in pictures and/or daylight.

And lastly and most of all, worrying about being read when I go out-I mean in reality nobody cares, so what am I worried about? Besides, 999 out 1000 people will never do anything other than make snide comments, and that doesn't really hurt-Right?
    [SIZE=3]Stacye Rose[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Cleverly disguised as a normal contributing member of society[/SIZE]

when she has to come off and he has to go back on. that is the worst thing for me that is non-soul searching related