Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For in-the-Closet Married CD's or those with SO

For in-the-Closet Married CD's or those with SO

For those of you who are married or have a SO, and you are still in the closet, for how many years have you been with your SO, and how many years have you been CD without your SO knowing?

Laura

Been married for 9 years, we've been tgether a little over 10 years. I've been CDing since about age 10, (48 now) and I am about ready (although terrified) to tell my wife my secret.

Been married for 34 years, may SO does not know. Still in closet, been very difficult to keep this secret. Been crossdressing since I been 12.

was with my ex for 15 yrs more or less, it was a small problem for her, that she did learn to live with, but when we divorced she tried to use it against me, she said it was her lawyers idea. It hadn't been a real problem with her until court, and then u thought i was charles manson or something. So now I haven't told my SO in fear of reprisal
    Last edited by Joanne7098; 02-01-2009 at 09:51 PM.

I've been with my wife for 10 years. She has known I had a "thing" for crossdressing from very early on, but it was only recently that I fessed up completely.

She took it reasonably well, now Tash has her own time and space as long as the neighbours aren't alerted.

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    Together for eighteen years. She was aware of my CDing since 16 years ago. And aware of my long held (30 years) but fiercely self-denied TG feelings for the last 6 months.

Sarah...

my girlfriend and i have been together for 13 years, and i am in the closet but i told here about jane 2 years ago

Live it! Love it! BeckyAnderson's Avatar
    I'm married 38 years and for the first 33 I was in the closet. She's known for the last 5 years.....I'm still in the closet as far as family and friends.

Ive been with my girlfriend for almost 3 years, and she recently found out about the dressing about 6 months ago....It has been awesome ever since! Surprisingly!

Started Crossdressing at age 5. I am 48 now. During those years I buried it deep and never wanted to admit what it was.

I kept the secret from my wife for 24 years before I finally told her.
    Michelle

a long time

I have been narried for 38 years and she has known uncomfortably for 33

all my life

I have been married thirty eight years and have been dressing in one form or another for more than fifty. My wife does not know, though I did bring it up about thirty years ago and she made me promise to not do it anymore. I did, but we all know I was lying.
    [SIZE="1"]Hopefully coming to grips with getting older[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]http://360.yahoo.com/randi_789[/SIZE]

Married 39. Wife has known for about 6 and wishes she didn't. But then, I didn't know my behavior (which, at the time, was panties and slips only) was even considered crossdressing until about 15 yrs ago when I found a web sites like this. I only dress when she is out of town. Too bad for me. But then, I didn't know my behavior (which, at the time, was panties and slips only) was even considered crossdressing until about 15 yrs ago when I found a web sites like this.

I've been married for 23 years. I came out to her 3 years ago but other than my therapist , I'm still firmly in the closet. Fortunately she is totally accepting and is okay with this as long as I am discrete and honest with her about my femme purchases.

Laura , Been married coming up this december for 40 years ,been doing this a long time im 62 wife probably known for the last 20 years . Still in the closet ,i guess wife just goes along with it just not to cause any waves i guess. Dress up every day in panties ,bra ,nylons ,girdles makeup go out everyday with male clothes over this stuff.Sunday is dress up day, all day ,the works dress or skirt ,shoes ,boots or whatever strikes my fancy .Family members dont know. Stefi

I have been with my girl for 10 years, she has given me love, respect and 3 children. Pluss a hundred other thing I cannot remember at the time. I told her after 3 months. She had a hard time but now she is an understanding woman that accepts me the way I am. I love her more than I can find words for.

dear Laura,
    when i began posting here last February, i introduced that it had been only the summer before i had tried dressing.
    upon reflection; while its true i felt i was female all my life and did nothing about it except to wrestle and feel and internalize, 2 years before i met my wife-to-be i did enjoy greatly wearing left-behind-in-the sofa panties, and, two summers ago or 15 years after marrying, after considering who i felt i was, in error, and resigning myself to a life of compromise, i first wore a dress. but it was only last year that i confronted and embraced my emerging butterfly self, though it means secrecy and skulking. i finally approve of myself.
    hope this helps,
    jessie
    butterfly girl,
    [SIZE="3"]Jessie[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when i have a brand new hairdo
    with my eyelashes all in curls
    i float as the clouds on air do
    i enjoy being a girl!

o. hammerstein - flower drum song

I've been married over 20 years. I told my wife early on. She didn't like it, made me quit. As you all know, it has never gone away. In the intervening 20 years, I have tried on stuff. About 2 1/2 years ago acquired some makeup, purged. Then 1 1/2 years ago got my own makeup, panties, nylons, bras, a dress, a skirt, 2 blouses, a nice wig and 2 pair of heels. Needless to say, she does not know that it has came back with a vengeance!

BF

Been together 13 years and married for 4 years. She knows about my younger days of dressing and my so called thoughts of doing it again. What she does not know is that my so called thoughts are actual doings. I want to tell her so bad lately but from discussions this year she said she doesn't want to know about it.

Married 35 years, started in High School and have been dressing for 50 years now. Wife doesn't know but I wish she did. We have discussed other CDers that we have come across and I know that she would never accept my feminine self.
    ...LISA

I've been with my SO for approaching 3 years, we're engaged now, I haven't told her yet. I first CDed when I was 12, on and off until I was 17, but then didn't do any for a couple of years once we started dating, so there wasn't really anything to tell her. It came back again, and I'm pretty sure that it's not going to actually go away, so I figure I really need to tell her, just haven't worked up the guts to do it yet. I think I'm getting close to understanding myself well enough to talk about it with her, hopefully she takes it well. I think I'll probably try to tell her during Christmas break when I'm home for a month, at that time we'll have been together just over 3 years. I'll be sure to let you all know how it goes

Known my wife for almost 30 years, married for almost 26 years. Still in
    the closet but I'm screwing up the courage to tell her about it. I've been
    dressing since I was 8 years old, about 41 years in all.

Jackie

Wink

Been with my SO for 12 yrs. She has known for the last two years. She has been pretty cool with it. The trouble is, I still feel pretty silly dressed up frount of her. So I keep it to a minimum. A lot of times, I wait until she is away,or asleep, before dressing up!!!!!!

I've been with my wife 12 years now, all in the closet. I told my first wife before we were married and she left after 7 years because of the CDing. Said she wanted a real man... all that good army experience for nothing.

Married 35 years, crossdressing off and on since about age 9.

More than 20 years ago we had a discussion about it in a long car ride but I have not brought it up since. For the most part I wasn't doing a lot of dressing while the kids where younger. I've always been afraid that the parents would go nuts if they knew their Cubmaster was a crossdresser (I'm sure I purgered myself when I signed up as a leader).

The last couple of months have been very educational with visits to many of the CD and TG websites. This board is incredible.

Charlene D.