Thread: Pantyhose work-out!

Pantyhose work-out!

OMG!....For the very first time today, I went to the gym in full dress! Make-up, ****ty 80's work-out attire and so-on. I picked-out an outfit that was similar to something you would have seen twenty five years ago...suntan pantyhose, pink dolfin shorts, white cut-off tee, "big hair" wig and K Swiss tennies. The biggest rush of my life! The looks that I got almost made me leave in fear, but I stayed the course and actually got-in a pretty good work-out. The hottest part was that when I got out to my car, I opened the trunk, and changed into my new pink strappy platforms! Several onlookers saw me and said nothing. I could see myself in the mirrored glass walls and the sight of me in this outfit almost took me over the edge of eroticism. If I can do this, I think I can do anything now. I am losing my fear of the general publics' judgement and thinking. I know not to take-it too far however, I don't want to end up in the slammer

Coda...

Talking

Pics please...

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    Pics please...
    My sentiments exactly!

Tara

Former Member
    Yeah!!!!

We want pictures!!!!

I wouldn't want to get my fem things all sweatty!! lol... ****ty and sweaty don't mix... hahahaha
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    It's a good job you know not to take it too far eh?

Stacee, try this. Put on your favorite garter belt and a set of hose and then dress for work. The rest of the day your legs will get a different workout that will not make you sweat or maybe it will but the sensation is to die for. Keli

You need to take a picture so we can see your outfit!

Young crossdresser :) haleycole's Avatar
    that sounds really hot!

Pictures Please!!!
    Samantha

A girl who loves pantyhose.

You are supremely confident. But we want pictures!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

It is wounderful how bravery is contagious. Love your story, but as the others have said....PICS Girl, PIC's