Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Actual Age and how long a CD?

6 to 66

long time dressing. Started arond six when I found a pair of little girls panties and that started a life long obsession with everything involving women.
    Billie

I'm 60 now and have been dressing since I was 53. Yes only 7 years.

Kendra

I'll be 69 in January and been CDing since age 5 or 6.
    Vivian

Hey Girls, I'm 47 years young, started sneaking clothes and shoes around 7 or 8. Got into make up and nail polish in my teens. Dressing fully evey chance I get for 5 years now!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

I love to dress gurly!!!!
    I am 54 and have been dressing since 7-8. I have been fully en femme for about 10 years now. I wish I could do more and often.

Smile

I just turned 60 and first became aware of my attraction to women's clothing when I was about 5 or 6.

I first began trying on my mother's clothes when I was a pre-teen, and since I was an only child, she was the only game in town as far as being a source of female clothing was concerned.

Being a latch-key kid at the time, I also had ample opportunity to indulge in my passion most days between the time I came home from school and when my parents got back from work.

My biggest disappointment around that time was when my grandparents came to live with us - just around the time that I had grown to be about my mother's size and her clothes began to fit me perfectly - even her shoes. Their being around all the time severely cramped my style, and by the time they moved back out to be on their own again, I had gotten too big to comfortably fit into her clothes.

Once I began to work and live on my own, I was able to buy my own wardrobe. I subsequently got married and fully expected that would "cure" me, but several purges later, I realized that Leslie was here to stay.

I continued to dress throughout my married life and eventually my wife caught on - it was not a happy event, but we have since settled into something of a "don't ask, don't tell" type of existance.

I've been going out in public "en femme" on a semi-regular basis for the last couple of years, and the main trigger for that was the fact that my beard is now almost entirely gray and easily covered up with make-up - i.e. no more dreaded "5 o'clock shadow". Makes passing much easier now.

While my male self is 60, Leslie is still an energetic 40, tries to dress stylishly whenever she is out, and Tina Turner has nothing on her when it comes to strutting around in her high heels .

I'm in my late twenties though I still feel that I'm 23. I once borrowed my cousin's clothes in my early teens but didn't dress regularly until 2 years ago.

I'm been dressing for about 10yr i'm 56 yr I love to dress up all day around the house

Quote Originally Posted by Fab Karen View Post
    As Michael Jackson would say, you're as old as you feel.
    That being the case, I am totaly screwed . . .

Senior Junior Member Lisa Renee's Avatar
    I'm 56. I started between the ages 8 and 10 I believe, not exactly sure
    Lisa Renee

I'm 52, and started dressing around 10,but I can remember thinking about it since I was 4-5 years old.
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

I am 63 and I can recall the thrill of wearing my Cousin's red mary janes when I was only 4 years old. Wow! It has been a long and twisty path since that time so long ago.
    TG is who I am; CD is something I do.

My CD Blog Site

[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]I'm 51 and Ive been dressing since 5!
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

50 years, since puberty. Once a cd, always a cd!

I am 20 and I have been crossdressing for about 7 years although I didn't really know much about it until I was 16 and it took me until I was 17-18 to fully accept it.

I am 52 and started when I was between 6-8 years old , so I have been cross dressing for about 45 years.
    I was just thinking the other day about all of the clothing I have purged over the years , no more of that for me !
    Tomara

Carly is two years younger than me... why?? because.. sorry just because...
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    Ya see what happens when you get as old as Suzy? You get senile and start confusing things . . .

Hey, you might be right there. It's taken me ages to come up with something witty to say in reply - and now I can't remember what it was

Won't give my exact age because I feel I'll be lumped in a certain category by some.
    Just put me down for in the middle, that can and would like to relate to everyone from ages 18-80 here

Started dressing at around 7-8 y/o and like others with plenty of breaks inbetween. Hoping for no more breaks now.

I am 58 and have been dressing since I was 9. Didnt start to dress in full until I was in college. I just love being a woman.
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

I'm 48 and have been dressing since I was 4.

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    I'm 42 now and started CD when I was 13 and love every moment of it.

I'm 20 and have been a CD for 9 years.

Hi I am 66 and a long time dresser.

ohh, to have

some of the good ole days back. i knew at 4yrs old that i wanted to be like my oldest sis. wore her & my mothers clothes since. got cought way to many times wearing bras & panties . after a while sis dressed me up fully till she got married . had been told i should have been a girl at birth.i always wished, and still do, to have been a girl. best memory was sis had a velvet orange bikini with those rings on the side and between the cups of the halter that she cought me in out in the backyard sunning. like most of us purged so many times but no more. btw, i am 47yrs young now, thanks for taking me back to some GREAT memories.steffi