Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Actual Age and how long a CD?

56 years old been crossdressing since 11 or 12.

46 y/o here. Started when I was 6 or 7.

how long

Since i was 11 now 59 lol

Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    Maybe this has been asked before but I couldn't find it!

I am wondering what is the average age of the MTF ladies on this forum, and how long have you been a CD? I know, never ask a lady her age!! But many of you have related your age in posts, and besides we all know the feminine you is much younger!!

I personally am 76 and have crossdressing since about age 7 or 8. Undies only at first, but started broadening out when in my teens. Bought my first full outfit, undies including bra, dress, stockings, and shoes, when I was in the Navy at San Francisco. Ordered it from Fredericks of Hollywood and wore it my Hotel room all day. Loved that outfit!

So ladies, how about letting the rest of us know a little more about you?

Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!
    I started dressing in mother&sisters clothes,at 12 years old,and still raid their closets
    to this day,at 44.My favorite is mothers expensive skirtsuits&pantsuits.My next favorite
    is mothers mini skirts&tops&heels.Fortunately,I keep a small basic wardrobe,with a stash
    of pantyhose,which I use,in addition to a pair of mothers heels.
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle

Put on the neighbor girls panties and dress at 6 and for 53 years haven't looked back.
    I will forever and always be Susan....

I am heading for 72. Figure I've been dressing since I was about 8 when I found some of mothers slips and other items. Have had several breaks for one reason or another. In early 90's SO told me she had found my stashed items. We've talked about my dressing and she is not quite up to it but she hasn't thown me out or left me.

I'm 58 years old and have been cross dressing since I was 13, getting into my sister's panties, bras and girdles in her room. It was heaven and I still love it today. However, today, I have my own very extensive girls wardrobe and a hundred bras.

Aspiring Member
    47 years old, started around 5 years old.
    Dressed in a conservative business skirt suit now, with heels
    and pantyhose.
    Life is good.

22 here, started when I was 5 or 6 with my sisters dainties and progressed from there to mom’s dresses, shoes and makeup.

43 and started when I was very young. How young exactly I'm not sure but I have had very long stretches without dressing up at all. It comes and goes in waves.

Live it! Love it! BeckyAnderson's Avatar
    Working on 62 and have been dressing since age 8.

i will be 71 on the 28 of nov. i started when i was about 9 or 10 y/o. wearing my mother things. until my sister got biger then started wearing her things. then i started getting my own things at 16. i started and stopped for atime .got married and started wearing her thing until she found out and left me. been dressing every since . carol ehlert

I am 54yr young I have been cding since about age 10
    I love being a girl

Seventy-two here; been doing it since I can remember, probably four or five y.o. Dressed right now, thank you.

I'm 47 and i experimented about age 12,started dressing fully about 19,and i have never looked back.

I am 63 and the earliest time that I can remember CDing was around 8 years old. I actively dressed from age 22 to age 55. Them came the dark dreary years (due to spouse objection) from 55 to 62. Guess what ? The overwhelming "urge", "desire", "compulsion", "very dense pink fog" rolled in and JoAnne is gonna make up for lost time !!!!
    JoAnne Wheeler
    Last edited by JoAnne Wheeler; 12-06-2008 at 09:24 PM.

I will be 73 in Dec.. At the age of 10 Two neighbor girls and their mother dressed me up and took to town shoping for the day. I loved it and was kooked. I dressed of and on as much as I could untill My SO found a new guy about 8 years ago and I have been dressing about 80% of the time since. Love every moment of my life now. Leann

I´m 51 and I crossdress since I was 12.

First time out when I vas 35.

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    I'm 51 too and I've been dressing since I was 10 or 11. I bought my first makeup and clothes when I was in my 20's. I'm still in the closet but I'd like to be out more. I've purged and tried to stop more times than I like to admit. Joanne is part of me and frankly, I love my this side of me.
    Joanne

The Unlucky
    I'm 25 now, I'll be 26 in January. Been dressing since I was 7. So about 18 years now....

Quote Originally Posted by renee k View Post
    Well if you must know I turned 59 in October. My mom and Aunt got me started when I was four or five. Dressed me for as a girl for a halloween party. Started dressing seriously, if you will in my teens. Discovered Virginia Prince and her magazine, Transvestia in my twenties.

Huggs, Renee
    I'd forgotten all about Virginia Prince. I too discovered her back in the 70's and it was her that got me going out and I haven't looked back since. I'm now 70 and my mom told me I first discovered myself when I was 6 or 7. At least I think that's how old I was. Anyway, I just got home from doing my shopping, although it was a bit cold this morning.
    Kisses, Linda

46 years old as of last week. Been dressing since age 13.

Only I know for certain! Charlotte Sometimes's Avatar

Smile

I am 40 and started to dress in my early teens.

53 as of this month. Yeah, I was very young ,too. I'm not real sure when shoes took over my brain!

Not just a pig-n-lipstick
    I'm slightly under 40yo but I'll never admit to more then 29 when in heels and makeup

I started under-dressing with hose around 12 or 13 though I was put in makeup by my older sisters a couple of times before that.

About 3 years ago I went from hose and heels to full outfits, forms, and makeup in about a 2 month period. Oddly enough, just about when I first found this group