Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Actual Age and how long a CD?

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar

Actual Age and how long a CD?

Maybe this has been asked before but I couldn't find it!

I am wondering what is the average age of the MTF ladies on this forum, and how long have you been a CD? I know, never ask a lady her age!! But many of you have related your age in posts, and besides we all know the feminine you is much younger!!

I personally am 76 and have crossdressing since about age 7 or 8. Undies only at first, but started broadening out when in my teens. Bought my first full outfit, undies including bra, dress, stockings, and shoes, when I was in the Navy at San Francisco. Ordered it from Fredericks of Hollywood and wore it my Hotel room all day. Loved that outfit!

So ladies, how about letting the rest of us know a little more about you?

Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!
    Last edited by sissystephanie; 11-19-2008 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Could not attach a Poll!

I know I'm going to be younger than the average: 19, and will be 20 in a little over a month.

I don't remember when I first started dressing right... I remember really starting to get into my sister's closet when I was 13 and 14.

Yeah, I borrowed her clothes because I was young and had no other way.
    [SIZE=1]I actually go by Emily[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1](Emma's a nickname)[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm 42 and remember wearing a dress and panties when I was 7. I bought my first bra when I was 14 and bought my most recent one yesterday.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Over 60. Started CDing about 10 years ago. But, didn't get real serious with dressing until about 7 years ago.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Silver Member
    I am 60 years young and have been crossdressing since I was 5. I was deep in the closet until only 6 months ago at which time I came out and started going out in public dressed. I have found that my desire to crossdress is increasing with age. I have learned to accept this part of me and could not be any happier.

I am 76 ys young and was dressed as a little girl by my mother at the old age of about 3 or 4 yrs. Have been actively dressing since age of 14 yrs after the death of my father.

40 yrs old here, and probably started around 5 or 6 maybe....some of my first memories really.
    If you can't find the woman of your dreams... Be her!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I'm 56 and I started about 3 years ago when asked by a GG to dress up for a party.Me being a free spirit agreed to do so I had a blast. Every time she gave a party she invited me via a letter adressed to Tracii.
    About a year ago I started going full femme just for the thrill and to this day everytime its a big thrill.
    Just a very fun hobby IMO.Made some great friends out there and in here.

I'm not afraid to tell my age

I am 48 years old and I started dressing quite late, I was 15 before I started raiding my sister's closet. I began to dress fully and freely at 20 after my wife put lipstick on me in bed as a joke. Needless to say, she did not get the response she expected. From that time on she was fully supportive. I've been out of the closet ever since.
    [SIZE=3]Stacye Rose[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Cleverly disguised as a normal contributing member of society[/SIZE]

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    45 here and started around 12 years ago.

Zara
    (Formerly known everywhere as Lady Zarabeth

18 years here, 19 in December. And honestly I can't remember when I started...
    “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”

-Dr.Seuss

Some assembly required
    I was dressed up and photographed by my babysitter when i was 4 or 5, in an attempt to convince my parents that long hair was for girls and hippies, that picture is floating around my mothers house somewhere.

at 28 i have been dressing by my own accord for 16 or 17 years. When I was a teen my older cousin would let me go to the nightclubs with him. turned out portland was a good place to be en femme.

I'm 42, been dressing since i was 10. hope to be dressing when i'm 92!

Banned Read only
    I'm 46 and I've been dressing as a girl all my life and I absolutely love it!

I'm 42 and have been dressing since I was about 12 I think. The frustrating thing is that I never had a wig or make up until a few weeks ago. Lost time must be made up for

I am 56 y/o and have been dressing since I was 13 y/o.

I just turned 64 and have been dressing since I was 12. I've been deep in the closet all these years. My wife of 44 years has known from the beginning but is totally against it, so I don't tell her. I try to sneak wearing something every minute I'm alone but I feel so guilty. It'll be this way the rest of my life since several attempts to talk about a compromise have been soundly rejected. The older I get the greater the desire gets and it dominates my every thought. I'm totally lost in the pink fog.
    Last edited by Andi; 11-20-2008 at 02:24 AM. Reason: add thought
    Hugs, Andi

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    I'm 42. First CDed at about 4.

Sarah...

42 here, started when I was 7 or so, stopped again from around 13 to 23, started again.

Many people posting in this thread seem to be 42. Is this a cosmic coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by ElaineB View Post
    42 here, started when I was 7 or so, stopped again from around 13 to 23, started again.

Many people posting in this thread seem to be 42. Is this a cosmic coincidence?
    Must be, coz i am too !

and apart from the 'stop / start' spell - i did that when i was late 20's to early 30's your story sounds very familiar ;-)

60 yrs old. Earliest memory is as a teen while babysitting and trying the ladies undergarments. Have been totally repressed until 8 mos ago and am now absolutely head over "heels" into fully dressing and getting out as much as the opportunity presents itself.

Well if you must know I turned 59 in October. My mom and Aunt got me started when I was four or five. Dressed me for as a girl for a halloween party. Started dressing seriously, if you will in my teens. Discovered Virginia Prince and her magazine, Transvestia in my twenties.

Huggs, Renee

I am now 61 and was introduced to crossdressing at age of 9, Spent many traumatic years from age 18 in both denial and guilt. Eventually the internet came along and got my first computer at age of 47 and suddenly discovered that I was not alone or some weirdo. The last 14 years have been glorious.
    [SIZE="2"]'It's a bitch this feminine itch' [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] http://www.tvchix.com/DeborahAnne
    [/SIZE]

I am 50, and have been dressing - in one form or another - for the last 41 years. From 9 to about 18 years of age it was just a bra/panties thing, then became a 'full' femme from 18 onwards.

I am surprised at the ages 'confessed' so far. From the replies above and general posts in the forums on this site I thought that you ladies were, generally, much younger. I think your pictures make you all look younger and your replies have the feel of experienced but much younger women (mid 30's).

xxx
    Sarah

I'm half of TxKimberly's age and have been CDing twice as long as she has ....