Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: your fav item of clothing and why

Smile your fav item of clothing and why

Hi, thought i would start some thing.
    My fav item is the " short denim skirt" . Its some thing about them that drive me wild. I have loads of them, many designs. Short long. Short is better. With a pair of black knee lengh boots, the skirt looks sexy. If i see any one wearing one, two thoughts go through my mind, one " wow, love the skirt she has on." Second is" where can i buy one like that" . Only one other thing i can think of when i see a girl in one, but that is a dirty thought, ha ha. Whats your fav and why. Love sophieuk

I really love medium length pleated skirts. Nothing too short, but not too long either. I just love it how they bush past your legs occasionally, and not too tight.

This suit's me great, being a cheerleader!! (Although we don't have our uniforms yet >.<''') Anyone afraid of 'coming out' in public? I'm gonna be performing an entire cheerleading routine, dancing & stunting in front of loads of people, in a cute little cheerleader outfit!!
    (29th & 30th of July in Nottingham )

I also love PVC, I have a really nice PVC flare dress which I love. PVC skating skirts and dresses are just my faveorite thing...

Automatic tranny Ashley Allison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Minaki
    This suit's me great, being a cheerleader!! (Although we don't have our uniforms yet >.<''') Anyone afraid of 'coming out' in public? I'm gonna be performing an entire cheerleading routine, dancing & stunting in front of loads of people, in a cute little cheerleader outfit!!
    (29th & 30th of July in Nottingham )
    Be sure show us some pics.

Short tight dresses

erica20a
    slips bras and min skirts - black nightees

I like tight pencil skirts either at the knee or longer.

Jennifer

Smile you said my mind

Hi,
    Ashley Allison, you took the words right out of my mouth. WE WANT PHOTOS, ha ha. Cheerleaders are very cute. I have a uniform my self. Blue and yellow. I am working on a web site so i can show photos etc. So, now, what are you fav uniforms, do you own any. I have french maid, cheerleader, school girl. But, being single, can't have that much fun with them on my own.
    Love sophieuk

Short pleated skirts that show off my legs, but also summer dresses that flutter against my thighs in a breeze, or when I twirl round.

Hey Sophie, i am with you, although i am a newbie, i have a fave skirt and it is my denim one! (i sooo love the look with boots)

It's the best thing about winter, all the GG's wearing their boots!

Luv Dee.

Long and Classic!

Straight long skirt, denim or leather, or velour full circle long skirt, which both I got together with 4" Heels. It feels so good.
    Norbie
    I love your boots very much, Dee look great and sexy!
    TRUE FEMININE = TOTAL WOMAN!

I love my denim skirts. Most the time when I dress thats what I go with. However I do like jeans too!

Here I am before going out. I wore this nightclubbing. Normally I take pictures that hide my size...but what the heck will post an honest picture this time.
    Attached Images Attached Images

My favorite things to wear are short,tight, slinky dresses and high heels. I can spend hours trying on every sexy dress I own. There is nothing like slipping into a hot dress and heels.mmmmmmmmm!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOw

Hey dee,
    Remember when i said seeing some one in a short denim skirt and boots, well, you have that look and look bloody hot, wow. were did you get that skirt. My books are similar to yours. Right, i must get this web page thing done to show mine off. Dee, you have maid me very jealous. love sophieuk

i forgot

hi deidra, You look great. You really do pass well. I wish i could. God, i hate you others who look so bloody femaine. Boo hoo. I want to cry. Right, i will wave my wand and try and get a better body.
    Come on girls, let see more photos.
    Last edited by sophieuk; 06-05-2005 at 08:08 AM. Reason: wanted to add something

Hey Sophie, thanks girl, i got the skirt from H&M, i think it was about £14.

Deirdra, WOW, you have a great figure, (especially your waist!) how have you cinched it? You look great girl.

Luv Dee.

Sophie thanks for the sweet comment. I don't pass...but I sure as heck try my best to look presentable! Well hang on a minute...I do pass if its dark, and a bit of my body is obsured, you don't get too close a veiw of my face and I concentrate on my fem mannerisms. (i.e. driving a car at night! ) But I'm fine with that right now.

Deelite I like your skirt and those boots! ...the figure comes from a corset I bought from Glamour Boutique. It takes off three inches sometime four from my waist. And it seems like it makes my hips and boobs look bigger. I am lucky in that I have always had a big butt proportional to the rest of me. As a guy it was always a bit embarrashing and I worked at the gym to get rid of it. (yes its that noticeable) But now as a CD its one of my assets.

Deidra, i had the same problem, with my butt that is! i was overweight when i was a kid and was always concious of my big butt and body, and finally did something about it and went to the gym.

Same thing about my legs, i NEVER wear shorts in the summer because i have always hated my legs being too thin as a guy, and tried weight training to build them up, but now i am happy with them as they are as i can get my legs into boots!

Thanks for the info on the corset, hmmm one to add to the future shopping list methinks!

Dee.

hi there

Hi there Deelite I 've a pair of boots just like yours love the skirt .You all look good girls.
    take care girls

favorite

a red pleated skirt just above the knee.why, it's the first thing
    my mom brought for me.
    hugs,karen.

Well for me just this weekend .. its no hose ...like mmmmm bare legs denim skirt ...and a top I borrowed from Kew ..for my feet a pair of sandals ..1 inch heels ,,very comfy and casual me thinks ...heres a pic ..I had to go put it thru paint shop it was fuzzy at first ..looks still odd lol but hey !!

Wanna be a girl. Ibuki_Warpetal's Avatar
    Looking through my stuffffff...... this is hard.

Have to say my vinyl mandarin dress.
    The last name is Warpetal.
    That should have been your first clue.
    No regrets.
    WHEN YOU FIGHT YOU CAN LOSE
    BUT WHEN YOU GIVE UP YOU'VE ALREADY LOST.

hopefully, my photo now appears by magic

ok, my first photo here. Not great, but ok love sophieuk
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sophieuk; 06-05-2005 at 04:02 PM.

~~Post Modern Romantic~~ KewTnCurvy GG's Avatar
    So that's where my top went?!?!? Hmmmmmmm.
    ~Dear Dorothy,
    Hate Oz, took the shoes, find your own way home.
    Toto~

Quote Originally Posted by KewTnCurvy
    Funny!

Quote Originally Posted by KewTnCurvy
    Nuh uh ...lol ... I ddddddont have it