Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: your fav item of clothing and why

Trash and VauldVille Lucy Jayne GG's Avatar
    You cant really see it well in this pic,just the shoulder,But My favorite piece of clothing is my leopard print trench coat,I got at Bebe's when I was about 14,lol.

Lucy J

Sissy Panties

Certainly my favorite are sissy panties! I also am very partial to petticoats. I do have quite a collection of bras also.

Amelie
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Jayne
    You cant really see it well in this pic,just the shoulder,But My favorite piece of clothing is my leopard print trench coat,I got at Bebe's when I was about 14,lol.

Lucy J

I would have thought the Tiara would be your favorite.

Amelie

Pantyhose and silk slips

fave -eh?

hmm (all things "tight and shiny"-esp black),,, so I'm with Lucy J - femme' Trench Coats are great , My fave is-
    Last edited by Khriss; 08-27-2005 at 12:03 AM.

What Me Worry
    I have a small collection of female clothing and it is hard to pick a favorite. I love the feel of lingerie bras, thongs, thigh hi's (especially when shaved) heels, baby dolls and chemises. I guess womens clothes are my favorites thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

GypsyKaren
    You know,I've got 3 short denims that I just love.They're comfortable,practical,and just plain sexy.
    GypsyKaren

Bedside and inbed service PinkDressLover's Avatar

you guessed it...

My favorite thing to wear is..that's right, Pink Dresses, However I don't have any really cute ones, I tried one on once just for a little bit and it was amazing, mid thigh length, one of the very lacey, ruffly ones. It had petticoats and everything, I was in Heaven! I loved every second of the 10 minute stretch I got to wear it, with some short lace ruffle topped socks and some short heels, bow in my hair just enjoying the freedom a friend had given me. That was a few years ago though. Right now I wear this sexy little peasant top yellow dress. It's not as good as the pink one, but I love it very much,
    I dress in Pinks, Pink Pajamas, Pink Dresses, Pink Skirts, you name it. Recently i've expanded my colors to black and purple. I love velour, and i love microfibre plush type material, it's sooo amazing!

ttfn xoxox
    Amber

Wink

A pair of cotton pink pj bottoms my SO gave me. They have little lavender hearts on them, with lace at the bottom. They are the first fem thing she has given me.It represents acceptance to me.
    Today we shopped for panties together.Dahling! Ifeel marrrvelous!

tracyrose
    i love tight black skirt knee length , blouse, 3inch heels ,with black lace bra ,nickers and black stockings and suspenders

A pink satin chemise with red hearts and frilly trim. I got it 3 years ago for $10 at K-mart and I REFUSE to get rid of it.

.....What, did you think I'd say corsets? That'd be too obvious

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar

Thumbs up

Pantyhose and shoes

Katie
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

Deidra, you look so great and you can pass anytime like this. Thank for your honest Photo - you look just beautyful thinks
    Norbie
    TRUE FEMININE = TOTAL WOMAN!

Trash and VauldVille Lucy Jayne GG's Avatar
    Amelie,I do equally enjoy the tiara...But its hard coordinating it with most outfits...

Lucy J

Platinum Member
    a short skirt for shure....tight or lose and floeing ....short skirts are sooooooooooo nice....

Super Model
    I like to wear a pretty lace top, black mini, black hose and my sling backs!