Thread: Who else likes to show off?

Who else likes to show off?

Ever seen a pretty GG bend down and pick something up at a store and you standing behind and look to see a wide veiw of a pretty thong or alot of silky panties just peeking out from the top of her jeans? Well I have always wanted to do this on purpose and want to wear a pretty pink lace thong,,Go to a store far away and say excuse me to a lady at a shelfing unit and crouch down in front of her to pick somethinig up and let my Panties be seen by her on purpose and see if she has a reaction,,I wont be facing her but hopfully she might say something to me like "Nice panties sir". or something like that,,It would be a thrill.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crossdrezzer1 View Post
    Ever seen a pretty GG bend down and pick something up at a store and you standing behind and look to see . . .
    I don't know about showing underwear on purpose. This did come to mind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-4tI...eature=related

Gen

hahahaha.... God I hate whale tails and I'm not about to show off my undies!! I figure standing in line enfemme is showing off enough for me!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

In public? No way, Jose!

However, I do it HERE, whenever I can get away with it!

Is this the "whale tail", u were thinking of, Karen?

worstbum%20(CK).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Hell that's the whole whale??
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I used to purposely make sure the back of my panties showed over my tucked shirt when shopping in drab. Fun to get the reactions from other girls.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Is this the "whale tail", u were thinking of, Karen?
    Augh! My eyes! My eyes!

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    This thread is so wrong in Soooooooo many ways ! LOL remonds me of Scottys Quote from Star Trek, "Captain There be whales !"
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

I probably do it all the time without realizing it, I wear bikini style panties pretty much 24/7 (don’t like thongs) and women’s low rise jeans exclusively. If anyone has ever noticed my panties peeking out they didn’t say anything to me.

Ever seen a pretty GG bend down and pick something up at a store and you standing behind and look to see a wide veiw of a pretty thong or alot of silky panties just peeking out from the top of her jeans? Well I have always wanted to do this on purpose and want to wear a pretty pink lace thong,,Go to a store far away and say excuse me to a lady at a shelfing unit and crouch down in front of her to pick somethinig up and let my Panties be seen by her on purpose and see if she has a reaction,,I wont be facing her but hopfully she might say something to me like "Nice panties sir". or something like that,,It would be a thrill.
    LOL, she would probably call you a pervert. Now if I was in girl mode and very passable and in front of a guy.....
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    Dr. Seuss

please, beem me up scottie

As the old saying goes., If someone told her to haul A**, She would have to make 2 trips.

My 'other' other half. tanya1976's Avatar
    I think most crossdressers have more than a little of the extrovert in them...

When wearing a cami I leave a few buttons open to show off some lace. I enjoy looking at 'whale tail' on attractive ladies. I try not to expose my undies however, and I wish that Docrobbysherry would quit showing off my photo.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I wont be facing her but hopfully she might say something to me like "Nice panties sir". or something like that,,It would be a thrill.
    Sorry to disappoint you, but it is the guys who appreciate looking at panties . Not the GGs! If a GG saw your thong, she would likely roll her eyes and walk away ...

We tend to take more notice of the guys themselves.
    Reine