Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Make it compulsory!

Make it compulsory!

Let's make dressing as the opposite sex compulsory !
    I have been going out dressed for a long time and it never ceases to amaze me how patronizing,condescending,and downright rude some men can be.
    Put 'em in frocks and let 'em see how the other half live!!!
    This could also apply to black/white, rich/poor,gay/straight or any other scenario.
    We should all walk a mile in someone elses shoes sometime in our lives.We may get aching feet but I'm damn sure the world would be a better place for it.
    L&P
    Marie.

Wanna be a girl. Ibuki_Warpetal's Avatar
    I don't think this particular idea would work unless they grew to like it... and if they didn't, more contempt would be had.

Women can be rude, too.
    The last name is Warpetal.
    That should have been your first clue.
    No regrets.
    WHEN YOU FIGHT YOU CAN LOSE
    BUT WHEN YOU GIVE UP YOU'VE ALREADY LOST.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Ibuki_Warpetal
    I don't think this particular idea would work unless they grew to like it... and if they didn't, more contempt would be had.

Women can be rude, too.
    I have to agree... after all... You can lead a horse to water.....

XX

Jayme.

mandatory

i think it should be mandatory at least for all males to wear female underwear so hey know what they are missing ...maybe not they might find out why we are the way we are and that would spoil the fun :no: ..,
    Sarah
    TRY IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT DO IT AGAIN

Heh. The two breakfast DJs (PG & Bev) on our local radio station were having a bit of an argument weather it's harder to be a female than a male. This esculated into a £5000 contest for a guy to live as a girl for 3 weeks to see if he could hack it. I e-mailed in and said, "Can't you just give me the 5k? I've been living as a girl for years!'

I think it would be great if it were just not so socialy prohibited...

You know, if it were a common thing nobody would think twice...

Like, in Japan, people are always going to anime cons and dressing up as animated characters.

Nobody even gives these weirdos a second thought.
    No regrets.

I agree that it would be a good idea for males to wears woman's clothes etc

You never know they might enjoy it.

Most of you may not remember the period durn the late 60's and early 70's when some fashion designers designed unisex clothing. Some had helms.

Even go a little further!

:mad: Yes even go further in making fem. compulsory.
    Just think of all the rapist, agressive and cruel guys who hurt girls. Its no point a long jail sentence, because it is in their inside:
    the solution is give them fem. hormone to make them calm and soft. It would make out of a rapist a pussycat
    just my thoughts,
    Norbie
    TRUE FEMININE = TOTAL WOMAN!

Quote Originally Posted by norbie
    Just think of all the rapist, agressive and cruel guys who hurt girls. Its no point a long jail sentence, because it is in their inside:
    the solution is give them fem. hormone to make them calm and soft. It would make out of a rapist a pussycat
    just my thoughts,
    Norbie
    Going back to my first statement, male or female, none of that matters when you have a negative outlook.
    Changing your body or your clothes won't change how you feel unless you want it to.
    Hormones for criminals would be a giant waste of funding.
    No regrets.

Forced Fem? That's a fantasy for some of us!! Of course, in that case, it's not REALLY forced...

I agree though, a little girlishness would probably be just the thing for lots of guys.

Hugs,

Melissa

lonly sheiligh

hi mariej!!!

hi marie j iknow people can be rude and downright vulger some times, i'ts to bad it has to be that way but it seems to be the norm but any way the last time i read the constitution of the united states we are a free country and have rights, i don't know how other countries government works but i'm sure there must be some similrities (spelling?) doesnt look good for a teacher does it?? any way i think you got my point. you have a right to be who you are.its not only us people judge you see a lot of different life styles out there that you wonder why? if thats thier life style , so be it!!! bottom line: BE WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!! luv sheiligh
    smile, be sweet, enjoy life, and be who you are today, yesterday is gone, and tomarrow may never come!!!!!

just my thoughts,
    Norbie
    Unfortunately this would not work.With a rapist it's all about control it's not about sex and this is in their minds.I doubt if hormones would help.I think the only cure is to shoot them.
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

More info please!

Hi,
    It start's to get interesting, there are 2 answers which state that Fem.Hormones wont work. Can you please explain this a little more to Forum, please?
    I read quite a lot of articles which stated that an oversupply of male testerone makes them very agressive.
    So anybody out there could shed a bit more light into this?
    I still would like to make pussy cats out of criminals....
    Norbie :shh:

ol' Transgendisaurus Mandy Salamander's Avatar
    Hi Norbie; a simplistic reply to your query- female hormones alone would not work without the supply of testosterone being clipped, literally or blocked chemically, because our bodies naturally produce both male and female hormones, though in widely differing proportions dependant upon the individual and birth sex, therefore the introduction of female hormones into a genetic male body would be read by receptors inside said body simply as an IMBALANCE thus stimulating the production of even more testosterone. Granted there is more to it, and this was an overly simplified explanation but I hope this helps.

So we just cut their balls off??
    Norbie :mad:

Banned Read only

I agree, cutting balls off could be the answer.

I remember watching the news on television about a rapist and my grandmother, who was watching also said rapists need a whipping.

So we just cut their balls off??
    Norbie :mad:
    Works for me.
    No regrets.

Steady girls!!!!!
    L&P
    Mariej
    xx

CD Lifer and a Visual Kei Shinya's Avatar
    They should have to wear these for one week Yes locked on for the duration

Damn , I just looked back in here and it looks like it got kind of dark and evil. But, I will leave this post of humour here.
    Last edited by Shinya; 06-14-2005 at 06:08 PM.

Shinya,
    OK, OK, I'll wear the boots for a week, even let you lock them on...... send them to me at.....
    michellej

Metaphorically speaking, you make a great point MarieJ!

I completely agree... if all guys were shown how we feel and who we are properly, from a first person perspective, the world would be an amazing place.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

equal rights

If we could get rid of machoisom and have careing thinking people,we would have a better world. All men are crossdressers ina way .most females wear male clothes even suits forr the office, so if females wear all the clothes males can wear ,then when a male wears them ,he must be crossdressing.
    And 18 year old macho male football fans in scotland go to matches in kilts, but do thje same in England in a skirt and you are a crossdresser,how crazy is that. Even more if female are all crossdresing why do they hate there husbands going it ? after all females are always calling for equal rights.

Sorry, I don't favor much of anything being compulsory. I don't favor much of anything being prohibited either. Well, except for murder, rape, incest, armed robbery and a few other things like that.

Graffito seen in the 80s: "Everything not prohibited is compulsory."
    In another time's forgotten space
    Your eyes looked through your mother's face
    Wildflower seed and sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home
    - Robert Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by tgirltina
    If we could get rid of machoisom and have careing thinking people,we would have a better world. All men are crossdressers ina way .most females wear male clothes even suits forr the office, so if females wear all the clothes males can wear ,then when a male wears them ,he must be crossdressing.
    And 18 year old macho male football fans in scotland go to matches in kilts, but do thje same in England in a skirt and you are a crossdresser,how crazy is that. Even more if female are all crossdresing why do they hate there husbands going it ? after all females are always calling for equal rights.
    Yeh... but it all comes back to male and female attitudes to clothes.

Since (fantastic) equal rights, females have been less oppressed into having to wear skirts and appealing outfits from day to day. About 40 years ago, women wearing trousers would have been MAD! but now it's cool...

So why don't men latch onto this idea of "crossdressing"? Because they don't see skirts as something macho men want to wear: they are feminine (an undesirable factor in men) and connote the older style of being opressed to look good for men...

Honestly, how many MtF CDs are here because they want to just be able to wear what they want?

That's right, we're here because we want to be more feminine. So the arguement is not so much an expression of freedom, but is about the expression of gender!

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]