Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who is a dare devil?

Silver Member
    I started going out dressed only six months ago. The first couple of times was a little scary but I enjoy it emensely now. I do not consider myself a daredevil by any means. To me going out dressed requires confidence and a willingness to be oneself. When I am out dressed I try to blend in and not draw attention to myself. There is nothing daring about this, I am just expressing the feminine side of me. Evil Kineival is a daredevil, I am just me.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"] I'm not so much a DARE Devil but always pushing my level of comfort, and in doing so I have built up my confidence to where I can go anywhere and everywhere. Yes I love to be seen out, but I also love to fly below the radar, and not be noticed, that is more of a challange. Midnight Mass last X-mas eve at a Catholic Church was pushing my line to the max, but I wanted to attend as Kristen and wanted to be seen, thats why I wore my new Angora Coat with the black Fox collar and cuffs, I looked as good as any woman there. Yes I had to be read by some but not all because during the sign of peace got a big hug from the guy behind me. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile Been out walking in the parks during daylight hours,

Have been out shopping dressed up, nervous as hell, but I did it. Been to the gym with colorful leggings and female blouses and getting more accustomed to it everytime. So yeah I may be a daredevil
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe

I could easily fir in that description! Wearing what I want, when I want and how I want that's pretty much me.
    Of course not I am full time so it is quite easy to do what I like!

These are some pics from going out clubbing last weekend...