Thread: Treatment With Laser : Facial Hair ! ! !

Treatment With Laser : Facial Hair ! ! !

Hi !

I'm from Brazil ... so ... sorry for my bad bad english ! I need study ...

I'm begging my hormonal tratment in 30 days ago.

I'm 22 yo.

I need ask to you about my treatment with laser wich i begin yestarday ... for eliminate the beard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE !!!!!

I begin use the laser called "SpaTocuh" for the beard region ... I'm a man . I'm clear skin and black beard (black hair beard) . My doctor told me THIS is a good perspective ... I donĀ“t know ...

This laser SPATOUCH really found fou eliminate the beard ? In how much time (months ?) My doctor told me in 4st sesion I will start to perceive the changes ... but significative changes .... eliminate ... just with 1 year of treatment ...

Who already used SPATOUCH ?

PS: Spatouch is my second attempt with lasers hair removal. My first experience was with LightSheer ... I do 10 sesions and nothing happens !!!!!! (But I made artifical bronzing, I used ice before the sessions) ...
    in my city , in Brazil, dont exists others treatments with laser in the clinics ... Just Spatouch (now, new here) and the LightSheer ... I made many sesions with the Light Sheer .... (at least the doctor said that he was to lightsheer authentic) ...

Which the best laser - in the opinion and personal experience of you - to see if I obtain to find it available to my reach?

Somebody more can think on the SPATOUCH?

Thax ...

Help me please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "GOD GAVE LIFE TO EACH ONE OF US LOOK AFTER OUR OWN"

Tristen Cox
    Judging by the lack of replies to your other thread I don't think this SpaTouch thing is very popular. There for you may be waiting for replies like you were the last time, which may be unsatisfactory to you. Meanwhile have you searched for any information on the web? or other forums/groups that discuss lazer hair removal? Just type those key words into your search bar and spend some time getting familiar with the available information.

Bunny's submissive girl CharleneCD's Avatar
    Here is an exelent link I found, www.hairtell.com . It is a forum that seems to be used by the people in the business.
    Charlene

Learn To Love Yourself And You will Find That Others Have Always Loved You But You Can Now Accept It.

As you've already posted this question at http://www.cosmeticenhancementsforum.com I think you already know that it is not a laser system and that it appears that the system can't possibly be a good as laser. The power settings are around 4-7 joules and even if this is able to remove the hair, it won't be perminent. It takes quite a bit more power than that for perminent hair removal.
    DonnaT