Thread: Met one from here...

Met one from here...

Yes, I FINALLY had the opportunity to meet and spend some time with Lady Zarabeth this weekend at the Texas Renaissance Festival. OMG She IS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do hope that I can return the favor when I come up to Scarborough Faire in the Spring and she can see Kandis at the faire (I had to be in boy mode as I work out there at a booth so I grow in facial hair for the season of TRF). Can't wait to spend more time with you at Scarby honey ~KISSES~

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    Hi Sis!

YES! That was lots of fun and thank you for the sweetest compliments! It was truly wonderful getting to meet you and yours, have a small amount of time to chat and meet someone with whom I've only shared words on a posting board with. The Armor was AWESOME! (and it made it easy to know you right away!)
    I have lots n lots of pictures from Saturday as well to share. I'm hoping the weather holds for one more weekend so Embyrre can come out and play again before it gets to wet n cold lol.
    There were a couple of other members out there that I missed but hope to meet this coming weekend.

*hugs*

Zarabeth
    (Formerly known everywhere as Lady Zarabeth

I'll be working at my booth all weekend long (unless the boss man decides it's too slow for all the crew to be there and he says "Take the day off" like he did last year). Just come on by the big Pirate Ship over by the Odeon Stage, the name of the booth is The Pirates Cove. We may have to try and get together sometime after faire is over.. maybe a chance to show you Kandis in all her gorgeousness. See you this weekend hopefully.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

You Texas gals have all the fun!
    “While clothes may not make the woman, they certainly have a strong effect on her self-confidence — which, I believe, does make the woman."
    Mary Kay Ashe

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Welsley View Post
    You Texas gals have all the fun!
    LOL, it was fun, and rewarding all around. My SO was impressed with the people she met and good impressions were made all around. Looking forward to more such encounters.

*hugs*

Zarabeth

Hey Kandis, are you coming up to the KCRF late next summer? Sounds like Zara & I will both be there
    “While clothes may not make the woman, they certainly have a strong effect on her self-confidence — which, I believe, does make the woman."
    Mary Kay Ashe

I wasn't planning on it, but maybe the wife and I should plan to escape for a week or so just to make a visit

Kandis

Yep, I will definitely be there, probably opening weekend like I did last time. If it turns out to be too hot, then I will be bringing out my newest Faery character "Dax" who has lots of light and flowy (breathable) fabrics in purples and blacks

It would be great to go as a group so FAE up, girls!

*hugs*

Zarabeth