Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why don't most of us have a proper name?

I wanted a unique name and came up with one by combining the first initial of my male name with the first 3 letters of my middle name, then feminzed the spelling.

I just googled my femme name and there is a Jadeanne on anarchy_online.com, a gamers site, but that's the only other one who shows up on an internet forum.

If I needed to, I would try to think of a middle name to use on cd forums.

Jadeanne

The "A" in Melissa A. means.... Nothing! There already was a Melissa here when I joined.

Hugs,

Melissa

I do have a proper name, as well as a surname, the latter being the one I was born with.
    I also have credit cards with my name on them, but all the biographical info and SS# are those of my male self. I have both names on my bank account, in anticipation of any possible freelance work performed under my female name (hasn't yet happened though). Again, all info given to set up the account were those of my birth identity.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Tristen Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour
    i am oh so hella proper ;]
    Yes you are S..er Glamour

[SIZE=1](from a fatty you love)[/SIZE]

My name was given to me by the only GG I ever came out to. She visited me once while I happened to be totally en femme and and appearantly she thought it would be cute to name me. Sometimes she would call me Tasha while I was en drab to kind of tease me, but there was something irresistable about (finally) having a proper girl's name.

I'd hate to say its an alias, but I use it a lot for online shopping.

thongpanties

names

My chosen name would be Michelle, (male name is Michael, but even that is gone) but, geez, just look at the members list.... there must be a zillion different variations of that. I know that "thongpanties" sounds stupid, and hard to respond to, and I do feel dumb. I make a face every time I use it. I tried and tried, but the name always was gone, so I just picked out what I love the best about my dressing, and at least that name was available! I wear thong panties all the time, and at least, that name does give me an identity. I'd love to find a name that was free that I felt comfy with, though. If someone can think of a name that's still available, I'll take it!
    If a name isn't used for a certain time, it would be kind of nice if it became available again. I mean, look at how many members are in this group and then think of how many girl names you can think of.

call me anything, but don't call me late for dinner

Julie
    Quote Originally Posted by thongpanties
    My chosen name would be Michelle
    So at least sign your posts Michelle then if anyone responds they will do so to Michelle, much politer than the name you've chosen.

~Julie~

thongpanties

names

thank you
    Michellej

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar

Exclamation Christine please refernce also...

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ighlight=names

I choose mine proper name to join this site and prayed no one else had it. if I was to change my name forever it would be: Katie Ashe (and my real last name) It works for me, Katie isn't short for anything.

Loves, Katie
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

Occasional Member jessiemillard's Avatar
    I love the name jessie it just sounds so fun sexy and girly. I chose millard after jessie cos it was the last name of the first girl i ever liked.

xoxoxo

Jessie

Akyra
    mi name isnt proper?????

*sobs*

so wtf is it then huh

Quote Originally Posted by Akyra
    mi name isnt proper?????

*sobs*

so wtf is it then huh
    It's Akyra.
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work

new name

Well, I finally figured out how to "kill" my old name "thongpanties", now I don't have to make a face every time I log in, yea! I feel much better. Thanks
    michellej

Julie
    Congratulations Michelle, pleased to meet you, again.

~Julie~

Question Time for some house cleaning?

Julie or Tristen,

Maybe it's time to house clean the membership listing, and remove those who haven't been active for a certain length of time. Just a thought.
    Hugs,

Teddie

Julie
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddie
    Julie or Tristen,

Maybe it's time to house clean the membership listing, and remove those who haven't been active for a certain length of time. Just a thought.
    This is done at specific times by Admin.

~Julie~

ricki mtz cd

New Name

Hey Christine,
    Now that I think about it, you'r right. I tried to identify myself, where I'm from and what I am, all in one name, but thanks to you, I now realize it may be confusing to others.

So Ricki the CD from Martinez CA will change her name to: (name pending approval) Ricki B Good, with the greatest email address on the forum.

g8est-cd@yahoo.com

Ricki

I changed my name

Hey Christine,
    I'm now Ricki B Good
    No more: ricki mtz cd

Wanna be a girl. Ibuki_Warpetal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by michellej
    Well, I finally figured out how to "kill" my old name "thongpanties", now I don't have to make a face every time I log in, yea! I feel much better. Thanks
    You actually could have had the name of the other account changed.
    The last name is Warpetal.
    That should have been your first clue.
    No regrets.
    WHEN YOU FIGHT YOU CAN LOSE
    BUT WHEN YOU GIVE UP YOU'VE ALREADY LOST.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibuki_Warpetal
    Yeah -- now if some new member signs up and wants to use the name "thongpanties", she can't!
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by Christine Johnstone
    It makes it very hard to respond to 'WANTTOBECD' in threads doesn't it? I mean to me, it just doesn't have that personal touch to it!
    I agree, girl!

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Cindy Barnes was not taken when I joined
    I have gone by Cindy for a while, and Barnes is a name I just came up with for my dry cleaning *S*
    The 8082002 at the end of my email and web page is there because Yahoo had a bunch of Cindy's already, but I wish I had been more creative there .
    When Im in my red head mood I sometimes think about a name I love ,, Sabrina,, my first ever kiss was from a red headed Sabrina
    I am a member of another forum thats says codes and numbers are not allowed,,,, but I do see how its confusing trying to reply to a #
    Cindy
    Last edited by cindybarnes; 06-08-2005 at 06:00 AM.

Tristen Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibuki_Warpetal
    Some of us should ya know

Joanie Leggs
    My Wife had given My Name,
    Joanie , I condenced it To Joan and added Leggs as my Last Name because I was told they are one of my better assets. But y'all can Call me Joanie

Quote Originally Posted by Christine Johnstone
    I wonder why there are not more names and less 'codes' out there!
    Reason 1, desired user name already in use.

Reason 2, some cannot use the "remember be" option when logging in and having to type a long user name every time they log in is a bother.

Of course, using the automatic "signature" option in the User CP to provide a proper name would be nice, however, Reason 3, maybe they haven't chosen a name yet?
    DonnaT