Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A CD Thanksgiving poll!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

A CD Thanksgiving poll!

I've read SO MANY threads about what we would change about our PHYSICAL LOOKS, if we could. Since it's Thanksgiving, what if we turn that around?

What R U thankful for? EVERYONE has some feature(s) they're happy with! Here's your chance to be THANKFUL FOR WHAT U HAVE!
    Remember, NO NEGATIVITY in your POSTS, PLEASE!

This is an EASY ONE for me! Don't even know where to start!

My butt, my waist, my legs, no visible body hair, mobility for my age, my size, ( I fit into size 6 to 12 dresses and 10 1/2 to 11 ladies shoes). OK, that's enough about me!

Tell US what PHYSICAL TRAITS U R THANKFUL FOR!

( And happy Tday EVERYONE!).
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Thankful

For me it's being thankful for first, my family. Secondly it would be all the friends I have made over the years. Especially all the friends that I have here, and those I have met in my TG circle. And I guess the third thing to be thankful for would be my health.

Huggs, Renee

A PHYSICAL TRAIT I'm thankful for Hmmmm, let me see. I'm overweight, with big wide feet, thinning hair and a not so perfect set of teeth. Oh wait, something I'm thankful for.

Nearly imperceptable Adam's Apple. Sparse body hair. A face with soft features.

Jenna
    [SIZE="2"]There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. - George Sand[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Smile What I am thankful for

I have to be honest here - I am thankful to be alive. I was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer 4 years and 9 months ago - given 6 months to live - and guess what HERE I AM STILL. Guess that is pretty good to be Thankful me thinks.

Jennie CD

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie CD View Post
    I have to be honest here - I am thankful to be alive. I was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer 4 years and 9 months ago - given 6 months to live - and guess what HERE I AM STILL. Guess that is pretty good to be Thankful me thinks.

Jennie CD
    Jennie,
    I'm thankful your here too! Good for you & keep on keepin on!! hugs, kristina

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"] PHYSICAL TRAITS I'm happy to have, well at 52 to have my own highlighted full head of hair, very good skin and facial features, a nearly imperceptable Adam's Apple, and the confidence to enjoy them.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Way to go Jennie. Good question Robby, I am only slighty bigger than you. Thankful i am a size 10. So many CD's and women too would love to be thin.

I'm in the same place as Jennie. I am thankful first to be alive and well. I too was diagnosed with cancer that metastized systemically and I was given between 3 and 9 months to live. That was 18 years ago!

Physical attributes would be limited and light body hair and relatively long legs. I have just enough breast to make a nice cleveage but can still go around wearing a T-shirt while in drab. It's wonderful to be able to dress when I feel like it with a supportive wife!

CD related physical traits I am thankful for:

1) Look much younger than my age
    2) My butt, legs and back (I've worked really hard on them in the past year to get nice looking curves)
    3) Smooth skin
    4) Reasonable height and weight
    5) Little bit of extra stomach fat around waist distributes nicely with a corset
    6) Thin wrists/lower arms
    7) Plenty of eyebrows to work with (can trim down nicely)
    8) Naturally soft voice
    9) Feel healthy in general

Thankful for.

I would have to say my feet and hands. I have very small hands and fingernails that are very womanly and I wear a size 81/2W in womens shoes so I have so many choices when shopping for new ones.

Happy Thanksgiving day to everyone. Hugs, Janice

Same answer I gave on another forum... I'm thankful for my wife and family, my health, my job.... Ohhhh. And for ice hockey.. Other than that... Nothing else much matters..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

what works:

1) long tight legs
    2) fit into size 8 low-rise jeans
    3) waist smaller than hips (and getting smaller!!!)
    4) rather small adam's apple
    5) almost no facial skin blemishes
    6) not too tall (5'10")
    7) able to feminize my voice with some effort
    8) seems that I have a good eye for makeup
    9) long eye lashes
    10) eyebrows almost trained to a fem. shape
    11) mostly white beard hair

And most importantly, a very very supportive wife!

happy thanksgiving everyone!

tina

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    GREAT post Doc

I am thankful for a life that has turned around for the positive now that I have accepted myself for who I am. My family (especially my S/O!! and friends for supporting me through my changes, moods and other stuff. This message board for opening up a world of new friends and ideas.

You all rock!

*hugs*

Zarabeth
    (Formerly known everywhere as Lady Zarabeth

I’m thankful for my health and career but most of all I’m thankful for finding this forum and all the good friends I’ve made here. The humor and information that everyone has passed on to me over the last few months has been great. The hints and advice has been very helpful and I especially like all the wonderful photos. They have made me want to work harder at being a better woman/crossdresser.

I really think it’s helped not only getting me out of the closet but out to the mall and other establishments that I never dreamed I’d ever be patronizing. So thanks to all in helping the inner girl in me get out.

Jen

Physical trait, OK I've lost 50 lbs and looking to lose more since I've started CDing in earnest. So take that South Beach Diet! :
    Last edited by Jenny J; 11-25-2008 at 10:45 PM.

Nice post: we should look at positives more often

I'm thankfull I have the time and resources to pursue this and for the friends Ive met.

As far as physical traits Im happy I fit in 11's because the selection drops off after that. And Ive always had nice full eyelashes.

cari

I'm overweight, missing a few teeth, the only hair I have that is doing well is in my ears and nose I am thankful that my large disfunctional system is still in operation.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I'm 66 but can pass for late forties. I lost 40 lbs in last year and am down to 163. My face may actually now pass with the right make up. size 9 feet. Size 12 pants or skirt.

I married my high school sweetheart after 30 years so I don't mind being deeply in the closet.

I'm healthy and still can lift weights and practice my martial arts.

I'm thankful for Karen Hutton. The voice of reason!(and hockey!)

Fun Loving Party Girl Ashlie Marie's Avatar
    Karen again hit the nail on the head. Our wives are number one, and my family is "still cooking" for 7 more months lol. But am also very thankful for my hair I hope it stay around for quite awhile

Happy Turkey Day everyone
    ----------------------------------------

All that is important is that you are comfy with yourself --<<--@

Come Visit me: My FaceBook Page

I'm thankful for the wife and family I have, the experiences I've had (good and bad) and the life I now live. I know what the next day brings, but I;m thankful for the opportunity to experience it.to all of you.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I'm just thankful to be alive.Its a long story.

Feelings with no outlet.. Ballerina's Avatar
    Hmm.. I'm thankful for my slender hands and legs (minus the knobby knees), my 5'6" height, and my 134 lb. body (but I'm still young)
    I'm not out to fool the world, just my inner girl
    Real men wear pink <3

G.K. Chesterton
    “Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”

sunny with a high of 75!
    My princess-loving daughters
    My tolerant wife (busted me with some eyeliner still on a little bit- she wasn't mad, just concerned about job security)
    nice legs
    intense eyes
    straight nose
    cheekbones (where'd those come from? Saw them w/blush the first time today!)
    camera phones
    good razors
    THIS FORUM, ESPECIALLY TOOTSYE! Wow, couldn't have gotten through these past few days without her.
    accepting sales associates throughout the metroplex
    killer boots
    THE USA, land of the FREE and home of the BRAVE (anyone who goes out is brave, and can do so because we are free!)

I am thankful for my legs, they are my best feature, then my body is well proportioned, and my young looking skin, and no adams apple.

Like most I am very thankful for family and friends.
    I am really thankful that I am not standing around every one when I say,
    I am thankful for a great metabolism so I can eat all I want and not gain an ounce. WOOHOO!

(HEY! What are you doing with that bat.)