Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feminine ways to sit

Feminine ways to sit

I often try to imitate GG mannerisms. Of course, sitting with legs crossed at the knees is a must when wearing a skirt or dress.

Ever notice how GGs when relaxing at home on a sofa will often take their feet completely off the floor and tuck their legs under their hips? I try to do this too but find it painful.

Do any of you tgirls do this? If not, I wonder if there is an anatomical difference that makes it difficult for men to do?

I tuck my legs under as you say sometimes when I sit on the couch. I don't find it painful or difficult.

It is not painful for me either Natalie.

Eileen

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Yes I do, all the time. Painful? How come? Where does it hurt?
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Quote Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
    I tuck my legs under as you say sometimes when I sit on the couch. I don't find it painful or difficult.

I'm always sitting on one or both legs.. Otherwise I have my legs crossed at the knees.. No matter how I'm dressed.. Just the way I've always sat..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    I tuck my legs up as well. I've never uncomfortable.

Natalie,

I'm a size 26! I can't get both legs under me and still fit on a chair! But I do tuck one leg under when i sit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] A day without crossdressing is a day wasted.

It must be me then. LOL.
    Last edited by NatalieGirl; 11-27-2008 at 05:43 PM. Reason: fix spelling error

There's a pretty obvious anatomical difference that leads to the way men and women sit?

Women's pelvis's are wider, for a start?

Then there is wearing skirts - watch how women sit wearing trousers, particularly youngsters who've grown up wearing them?
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    Natalie i think you are broken.......................

I'm double jointed... With hormonal additives... No problemo.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

I always sit with my legs tucked beneath me. It helps to keep my feet warm. Sure, I know that I should be wearing my socks too.

Babette

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy me View Post
    Natalie i think you are broken.......................
    Yeah, Wendy, I probably am.

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar

I like to be tucked up.

~Samm

'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

My 'other' other half. tanya1976's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NatalieGirl View Post
    I often try to imitate GG mannerisms. Of course, sitting with legs crossed at the knees is a must when wearing a skirt or dress.

Ever notice how GGs when relaxing at home on a sofa will often take their feet completely off the floor and tuck their legs under their hips? I try to do this too but find it painful.

Do any of you tgirls do this? If not, I wonder if there is an anatomical difference that makes it difficult for men to do?
    I find this quite comfortable. I also find myself walking on tip toes if I wear high heels for too long ...

Quote Originally Posted by NatalieGirl View Post

Quote Originally Posted by tanya1976 View Post
    I find this quite comfortable. I also find myself walking on tip toes if I wear high heels for too long ...
    As far back as I can remember it seems I've had a mix of GG and GB mannerisms, one of which is I almost always find myself sitting with my legs folded under me, or just one leg, at work or otherwise. The only problem I've found is that my family suffers from poor circulation, so I'm stuck with a catch22, cold feet and legs, tucked under a warm body end up loosing blood and then go numb randomly.. doh.

Same goes for crossing my legs when I sit. For years I remember being poked fun at for sitting with my legs crossed, in drab, in my early years.. but I was comfy! *shrug*

As for tip toes/ ball of foot.. he he.. I've always found myself walking around that way anyhow.. from early youth on.. I like being light on my feet. I absolutely hate the 'thumpthump' of walking flat foot around the house. After heels for a day though I can see where my legs want to keep up the position even more..
    Last edited by Angel.Marie76; 11-28-2008 at 10:08 AM. Reason: added thought..

I find it easy too, but ive always sat like that apparently. My mum was showing photos of us as kids at my sisters wedding and there was this one of me sat very girly at about age 7. I wasn't really supprised tho x

Sometimes i do get a dead leg after afew hours but im sure that happens to GG's too

Try starting with just one foot/leg crossed under you. I find that my right leg is more limber and I can sit with my left leg dangling over the chair or sofa while my right leg is tucked under me. It keeps me knees/thighs together and make for a cute look.
    Kristen

Have always sat like a girl, that's one of the things people always comment on.

I'm not overly limber li ke being able to do splits but I sit crosslegged also.

I remember a jock type guy one time asking how I did that as he could not even bend one leg under the other....

Also sit crosslegged, just always have...never thought about it...
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

I'm afraid if I tried to tuck a leg under me, I would probably knock my knee out of wack, and it is painful when I do that. My knees are worn out. I have to wear knee braces and an ankle brace for anything seriously phsyical. Too many years of hard work.

I find that I can tuck my legs up if I'm leaning to one side on a pillow or on the armrest. Give that a try and see how it feels.

As someone with shorter legs, such as women have, I find that to reach the floor I have to slump forward a little. With one or both legs under, I get more back support and that is becoming more important.
    I do have to reposition every 20-30 mins.

Alway's have sat like a girl since birth, sorry no probs here...
    [SIZE=4]Leilani68[/SIZE]

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    Natalie,

I am envious of all those girls who have responded saying they have no problem sitting in a feminine fashion. Like you I find it quite uncomfortable to sit with my legs crossed and I have to concentrate to make sure I don't slip back into "male mode" and show my knickers!
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

I wish

I can not sit feminine fashion at all without great discomfort/pain.

I can't sit with my legs crossed they are too big. I have thunder thighs. This maybe fine for a feminine figure that my bottom half is a lot bigger than my top but I have a hard time crossing my legs. . . I don't.

I usually sit while dressed with my legs glued together with my hands on my lap.

If I had NatalieGirl's legs (NICE) or took hormones (thinking/planning on) I hope I could master the "Feminine ways to sit"