Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: brain gender

I scored 50 on the female side.

I scored 0.

I guess I don't have a brain.
    You hold onto friends by keeping your heart a little softer than your head.

Banned Read only
    I was surprised, 100% female. I was thinking in the middle.

Zero here, too.

I scored zero. I had my wife take it and she scored zero. We must make an interesting pair. I think more like a woman and she thinks more like a man.

I scored 25% female. I didn't figure out how to properly score the faces until half way through but I did score high on the eyes test. And after 10 minutes for looking for a metric ruler it said my hands were feminine.

Tammy's Transsexual girl. Joan Merrie's Avatar
    70 on the fem side. My honey scored 75 on the fem side.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Tammy and me, not your usual couple
    :JoanMerrie:Yes I admit it I'm a trans rabbit.
    Simply me.

my friend & I took it.

I Scored 50/50 She scored 80% Male.

What does that say about her? she has two kids, more feminine than I am and happily married.

Just an average girl Carole Cross's Avatar
    I was 50 on the male side, but some of my scores were well above the average for both sexes.

As mentioned earlier, I scored a 50 on the female side and was a little surprised I did not score higher on the male side. I've taken the night to think about it and I guess it makes sense.

While I pride myself on my ability to do masculine things, the plain truth is that I'm not that good at some things male. I can't figure out how things work. I was raised on a farm and ranch with two brothers and was very good working both the crops and the animals. If you show me what to do, I can usually do it well, take great satisfaction in contributing to the effort and even sometimes find some ways to do it better. If the tractor broke down, I would switch to another tractor and my dad would fix the broken one. I might be able to fix it, but it would take me 5 to 10 times longer. On the other hand, if the job was to build something like a shed, a room, a barn, a fence, etc., I was very good at that. Just don't get me mechanical.

My (ex) marriage was much the same. We were both raised on the farm and were very good with tools. If the car broke down, my wife would tell me what was wrong or I would study the manual for hours. I was happy to do the work, but I didn't like figuring out what the problem was. I'll bet if she took the test, she would score high on the male scale. I'm good at sports and games and enjoy male companionship and competition but I'm really happy talking to, counseling or just listeing to my female friends. I always have been. It was a struggle in school to spend most of my time playing sports with the boys when I was so attracted to and wanted to spend time with the girls.

I guess the real difference between me and most of my male friends is that I enjoy the companionship of women without the pretense of the sexual innuendo or competition. I don't have the desire to conquer. I am not the initiator. I care first for how they feel and am very good at allowing women to talk to me without feeling like they will be betrayed. Guys talk to me about things they won't share with others as well. They don't feel embarassed. I suppose I'm trustworthy and caring. I guess that makes me more feminine.

I scored a 50 on the male side, but got 19 out of 20 on the empathy test and a 9 out of 10 on reading the emotions in the eyes.

I guess I am a male empath that likes to crossdress. Or maybe I am just good at putting myself into womens shoes.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

i scored midway as well. not too surprising in that my strong empathising skills and emotion reading was balanced by finger length ratio and excellent spatial calculating.
    but the scientific accuracy is marred somewhat by their admission that women prefer different degrees of masculinity in a face depending on the time of the month. also, i appreciate a feminine appearing face, whether my own or another's. that would seem to tip me more "male" but does not take into account lesbian tendencies, which, if i were gg, i would be diagnosed as having.
    also, some ggs are better than others at using measuring devices precisely. i perceive the test devisers approach stereotyping against the reality of so many brilliant women technicians and scientists out there. they admit, right bran dominance produces some acutely accurate angle readers and spatial orienters in the real world among ggs.
    so, betwixt and between, shouldn't be surprised. if men are from mars and women are from venus, we gender dysphorics are oft stuck between worlds.
    jessie
    butterfly girl,
    [SIZE="3"]Jessie[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when i have a brand new hairdo
    with my eyelashes all in curls
    i float as the clouds on air do
    i enjoy being a girl!

o. hammerstein - flower drum song

I scored 50 on the guy side, right at average for the guys who took it. Most of my scores were middle-ish, in the "balanced" section, usually leaning male. My index fingers are the EXACT same length as my ring fingers, which I already knew BEFORE I spent 10 minutes trying to measure and convert to metric.

There were a couple of scores that were extreme, such as the "Spot the Difference" one where stuff moved, I outdid the average girl by 9%. I also nearly perfected the eyes portion, which is supposed to be more feminine, and did perfect that 3D shapes one with the tetris-type pieces. I've always been good about envisioning objects and moving them around in my mind.

I think I ended up on the average guy side because I was slightly less than average guy on most of the areas, totally girly on two and totally guy on two. I guess the extremes cancelled each other out and I just got "guyish". The other tests I've taken have all called me out as being androgenous >.> (built small, on the short side, thin waist...but I have a beard! distinctly male, lol)

I do think that my brain generally works in a more masculine fashion, but sometimes I like feeling girly, and sometimes I like more stereotypically girly things, so sue me.

I scored the same as the average woman taking the test.

Silver Member
    It was an interesting test and my result was 25 toward male brain. Less than average guy. I did much better at the eys part than I thought I would. Thanks for the link. i may have skewed my results by taking the test wearing a bra and girdle.

25 on the female side.
    About the same as all the other tests I've taken.
    Just wish my face reflected my brain!
    Hey this is me....it's who I am.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks
    outside, dreams. Who looks inside awakens.

-- Carl Gustav Jung

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes Ma'am, You can wear the pants in the family....may i wear the dress.

How interesting! I scored dead in the center- just as I almost always do on these kinds of tests.

I have long thought of gender (not sex) as being a continuum from feminine to masculine (not female to male) and I have always seen myself as being right on the mid point. Maybe that is why I am sitting here fully dressed but not contemplating Sex reassignment or going full time.
    TG is who I am; CD is something I do.

My CD Blog Site

cisgender gal
    I scored right in the middle, at zero.

Quote Originally Posted by laura.lapinski View Post
    I scored zero, right in the middle of male and female. It figures!
    right down the middle for me 2!

I was very surprised, I scored a 50 on the female side which is the average for females. I thought I was going to be more on the male side but no complaints here.

I've taken this test before and I generally fall right about
    the middle of the range, between male and female. No real
    surprise to me though.

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    I matched the male average, but scores in individual sections varied greatly. In some I lined up with the men, in others with the women. Guess I'm just a mixed up kid!!!
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]