Thread: Prom Time

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar

Prom Time

Well girls it is that time of the year again. How many of you wish that you could have gone to the prom in a dress rather than a suit? I know I do.

Here is a link I found to all sorts of wonderful prom dresses...

http://www.sirenssecrets.com/promdress79.html

Hugs
    Melissa
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

Yeah I really wish I could re-live my prom as a female... then again, I really wish I could re-live my prom in a better school, with a date, better music, nicer people, etc... my prom was a sham (except the driving around in a limo part!)...

Still, loads of other oppertunities to wear a lovely dress.

Check this out!
    http://www.stuckatprom.com/contests/prom/

There are some really interesting designs in there. I might try it out one day...

Never went to either of my proms..

Junior year I shattered my right knee and was still in recovery when it was time..

Senior year had no one to go with

I had a unhappy childhood...

Tristen Cox
    Never had a prom

My senior prom was an absolute disaster. I would love to do it over again male or female!!!! Being a girl would have its advantages, but though I was crossdressing at that time, I didn't identify with the female persona. Now, however, I would really think more about prom in dress than I would then.

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    I didn't go to either of my high school proms, which is something I have always regretted, but I would like to think that I've made up for it by wearing huge prom dresses to area proms open the public. I went to one over the weekend. Here's a couple pictures from that event:

Charlie

If I looked as passable as Charlie I'm sure I'd love to go to a prom in such a beautiful dress.

Charlie, how did it feel? Did you have a date? Did you dance? Let us [size=3][size=2]vicariously enjoy your prom a little more, please. [/size][/size]
    Warm Regards,
    Elysia

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    The first time was awesome, however I didn't yet have huge $400 designer dresses for those events. Eventually, it got to the point that my friends and (of course) my sorority sisters expected me to be wearing a dress to college formals and prom/formal events.
    I didn't have a date to this event, but I was meeting some friends there. I did meet a cute girl at the dance that found my bigenderism facinating. We slow danced some and hung out afterwards.

Charlie

Thanks Charlie. It's lovely to hear of someone being so open and so accepted. You are forging a better future for us all.
    Warm Regards,
    Elysia

Wanna be a girl. Ibuki_Warpetal's Avatar
    I never went to prom. Wasn't my thing.

BUT

I'll take this one and this one. ;D
    The last name is Warpetal.
    That should have been your first clue.
    No regrets.
    WHEN YOU FIGHT YOU CAN LOSE
    BUT WHEN YOU GIVE UP YOU'VE ALREADY LOST.

Glamour
    ive never been taken to prom ):

Quote Originally Posted by melissacd
    Well girls it is that time of the year again. How many of you wish that you could have gone to the prom in a dress rather than a suit? I know I do.

Here is a link I found to all sorts of wonderful prom dresses...

http://www.sirenssecrets.com/promdress79.html

Hugs
    Melissa
    Hi Milissa, Sarah here, Thanks for posting that link, I haven't look at the whole thing but as time goes on I will. I have a funny feeling I will find something on there that I'm going to like. love Sarah.
    Feel The Passion!!

I would have to say I do. I loved the look of the dresses and wished I could have one then. I still have the same feelings...maybe even stronger.

Like Tristen I never experienced a prom as a male or female but if I could go back I would totally do it in a dress,heels the works

did anybody ever order a dress from www.dresses.com. they have some really nice outfits, but way too expensive for me, unless they are on sale
    luv misty