Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Caught young

Caught young

For those of you who were "discovered" at a young age, I have a question. How do you think that early outing has effected who you are today???? I was never caught as far as I can tell, not in the act any way, but some times I wish I had been. It would have ,perhaps, lessened my fear of being outed now!!!

Kelsy
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Banned Read only
    I was never "caught" in the sense that you mean. I was brought up in a female enviroment consisting of my Mum and older sisters the youngest of whom is just a year older than me so female clothing was always available. According to my Mum I always preferred dresses and skirts to boys clothes so there was no hiding anything to be discovered.

My mother found my stash and wrote me a note saying to get rid of it. I just moved it to a better hiding place. I was about 14 or 15 and was just beginning Rachel's journey. To this day, we have never talked about it. Funny, that seems to be the one constant in my life. I'm surrounded by people who don't want to talk about my femme side. No wonder I'm here.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Red face caught young

I was 'caught' the very first time I tried on my elder sister's dress, when I was about 4. She came home & found me & told my parents. This made me feel very embarrassed & I tried to explain that I just wanted to feel what it was like. Put me off for years though, until the next time I was caught by my parents coming home early (I think they suspected what I was doing. I ran & hid in the shed when I heard them, but then dashed into the house & up to my room wearing my mother's corsets & I think, stockings. Again I felt ashamed and didn't dress for ages afterwards.

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    I was caught at age 13, and the 'catching' continued throughout my teen years. It had two effects on me. First it left me a paranoid wreck. By the time I was in grade 12, I dropped from being a straight A, GPA 4.0 student to being a student who got a mix of Bs and Cs. When it came time for college, as I lived at home and went to a local college, I flunked out after 2 years. I was so scared, so paralysed with fear that I couldn't even voice my needs, among them that the girl within MUST live, and she MUST go away to school.

I finally escaped at age 27, was outed by various cousins, and the net result was several years in a run induced haze, from which I have escaped with 20 years of sobriety.

All this time wasn't bad, though. My spirit grew stronger, my interest in all things gender grew, I became fascinated not only with myself, but also girls who dress as boys, and, last but not in any way least, my faith in God grew and my Catholic faith strengthened, as I knew that the God the nuns taught me about would never hurt me as my family did.

When I sobered up, I resolved to never again hurt the girl within. I could now focus on those things that enticed me. I set out to find the girl of my dreams, who I did find in my sweet and wonderful wife. In some ways, I have never left 1971, when I bought my first training bra, as I collect them. In a sense it my connection back to the, sending vibes back through the ether to person I was then, to say, its okay. It will all work out.

All of this has made me stronger inside

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

Never caught so to speak when real young but remember being so close to being caught, wasn't a good feeling either as I recall. It was frustrating having the desire at that age to dress fem and not being able to do much about it. Hmmm, still having that feeling as a closet cd now to

I was caught several times by my Mom at age four. She had a black OBG I loved to wear, along with my sisters panties. Mom kept telling me to stop, but never did and then she outed me to the family. Hurt ? Yes. However, I have known for a long time that I am me and I love me, even if I do wear panties, girdles and other female cloths.

My 'other' other half. tanya1976's Avatar
    I was never actually caught in the act but I'm sure my parents suspected something. One of my most embarrassing childhood memories is my dad sitting me and my two brothers down one day and asking us had any of us been wearing my mother's clothes... Did I own up?Of course not!!
    I don't think this had any detrimental effect other than the usual feelings associated with crossdressing and secrecy. As an adult I'm comfortable with the fact that my parents don't have to know EVERYTHING about my life. I do wish there was an easier route into crossdressing than starting off with your mum's clothes though, it would probably avoid a lot of confusion later on...

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    My mom did notice once that the snaps on her bra were done and she did catch me once with leftover finger nail polish. We never talked about it but I kind of wish we had.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I was never caught per se. I did have my lil white and w/blue flower panties that I use to hide in the basement crawl space when I was very young. They disappeared so my mom may have known or perhaps my father found them. I remember telling my mom that I wanted to be a girl once but it was ignored as foolishness from a ten year old.

Kelsy
    Born female intended

I was caught by my mother when I was 14, she was very upset because I was wearing one of her good dresses and her red heels. Oh what a day it was I will never forget it, no heels young lady you are to young and take off my good dress. She handed me a plain white blouse and a blue skirt and made me wear them the rest of the weekend. Long story short my beginnings as mom was somewhat ok with it.

I was caught by my mom also, probably when I was 13. She walked in on me just as I finished clipping the last garter strap to the welt of the stocking. I also had on her bra. She looked at me & must have turned crimson. She came over to me to calm me and we talked. From that day forward she helped me to attain my feminine dream(s). She also took that secret to her grave and never gave me up.

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Caught young... yes I got caught

I was 8 years old when I discovered my moms stockings. It came natural to me, and one day as I was putting them on, a woman who worked for my dad came into my room without knocking. She just opened the door and caught me red handed, as I was putting on my moms stockings. I was frightened of course. To this day I am sure this woman told my mom and my dad. I have no doubt. The woman reminded me of me getting caught several times through the years. But that never stopped me. It was only the beggining, I have been crossdressing all of my life....and so happy about it . Crossdressing is me .
    I so wish my mom had talked to me about it . I loved her so ....would have loved to share that part of my life with her.....

Never caught, but I'm pretty certain my mother had suspicions. Never spoke with her about it. But I'm sure that as the desires continued through my marriage, I had the subconscious desire to be caught by my wife. She never discovered it on her own, but I eventually told her after 20+ years of marriage, but that's another bucket or two of worms.

Jenna
    [SIZE="2"]There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. - George Sand[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Mollyanne View Post
    she helped me to attain my feminine dream(s). She also took that secret to her grave and never gave me up.

Mollyanne
    wonderful mom!!!!!

Kelsy
    Born female intended

I was never caught red-handed, although I believe my mom suspected something, although she never said anything. I did develop an extreme case of secrecy and mild paranoia (Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they are not out to get you). I would memorize exactly how the clothes in my moms closet and drawers were arranged, including the spacing of the hangers. Eventually I obtained my own stash, and then I was always aware of the slightest changes in how I had it arranged, just in case she found it. I don't believe she ever did, but I am not sure. I am still obsessed with details.

Jaydee

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Mollyanne View Post
    From that day forward she helped me to attain my feminine dream(s). She also took that secret to her grave and never gave me up.
    Ahh! This brings a tear to my eyes. Oh how I wish my teenage years had been like that. God bless her, may she rest in peace!

One day I intend to write my story as to how I wish it would have happened. Maybe that will exorcise the demons of hurt within that haunt me.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

I was caught at about age 11, i wasnt doing it in secret we just had a dressing up box for us kids (sisters and brother) and i decided to put on a dress, i didnt think i was doing anything wrong but when my mum saw me she exploded, "take that off now!!" i really thought id done something really wrong, I was told for ages that it was wrong as she kept reminding me of that incident and that i should never do it again.

didnt do it for ages after that but the pink fog always decends. It probably wouldv been better if she asked me why then id probably not be soooo far in the closet.

I never have been caught with clothes on me, but my mom has found them in my room... and those were not fun times.

*sighs* =(
    [SIZE=1]I actually go by Emily[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1](Emma's a nickname)[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydee View Post
    I would memorize exactly how the clothes in my moms closet and drawers were arranged, including the spacing of the hangers.
    Hi Jaydee - me too!

Susan

I was caught quite young around 4 or 5. My father threatened to tell the neighborhood boys. I think that getting caught at such a young age gave me an earlier start in my collecting and hiding abilities
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Wild Women Never Get The Blues[/SIZE]

Only I know for certain! Charlotte Sometimes's Avatar
    I was never caught dressed but my collection of lingerie was found more than once. Being caught in that manner and having to make excuses when confronted has made me much more careful of my actions ie. my wife didn't find out until I told her after over 10 years of marriage.

Never directly caught dressed, but my aunt suspected. I used to routinely babysit for my young cousins when I was in my mid-teens. I would always try a few of her things on after the kids were asleep. Try as I might, I must not have put things back in her drawers correctly. She must have been aware. As time went on, she would leave certain items out on a chair in her bedroom, almost as if she was leaving them there for me. And she never came home unexpected early. I loved babysitting!
    Kristen

I was caught twice in my early teens. The first time my stepfather found
    out and he berated and belittled me and I hated him for that but I made
    excuses and eventually it passed. A few years later my mother caught me
    again but let it slide and never confronted me about it. I think she either
    understood or just chose to love me no matter what. Anyway, she died
    before I ever made peace with myself over it so we never talked about it.

Jackie

My experience was something similar. I'm sure my crossdressing was known about throughout my teens and my mom's discretion allowed me to think I was getting away with it. When I got a bit older, I broke the stitching on one of her bras and put it back where it was, hoping she wouldn't notice. Some hope - the next day she sat in the living room deliberately stitching the bra, reparing the damage I had done. I knew then that she knew, but still couldn't stop myself, yet she never confronted me about it. she's gone now, and I wish I could have had the courage when younger to admit my crossdressing to myself - then I might have had the courage to admit it to her and apologise for invading her privacy.