Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forced to wear wife clothes

It,s got to be worth a go

..................[SIZE="4"]WANTED[/SIZE]......................
    .............Wife, with nice clothing tastes........................
    Must want to force me to share her clothing, shoes and accesories
    In exchange, i,m offering to treat her as a Goddess and worship the ground she walks on

Please apply to.......
    Deborah Jane [Dumb Blondie]
    c/o
    Crossdressers.com

Does that mean you would also be forced into taking them off , slow---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ly

joanne

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post

In exchange, i,m offering to treat her as a Goddess and worship the ground she walks on

Please apply to.......
    c/o
    Crossdressers.com
    Debs if I was your size hun I would apply in a heart beat
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    Debs if I was your size hun I would apply in a heart beat
    I,m sure we can reach an arrangement Sheila

Application accepted

Fanstasy

I think it could happen but mostly I feel closet CDers would love to go out and show the world, but also have someone to blame if they get busted by friends or family. I'm lucky my wife and I wear the same size. She don't have to force me, however I'm not bragging here but she loves mt fashion sense better than her own. I can pick out a dress I like that she would never buy for herself, but after we get it home and I try it on she loves it and moves it to her side of the closet. No body could ever force ME to wear women clothes that are out of stlye. hehe.

Please apply to.......
    c/o
    Crossdressers.com
    It's a good idea Deborah. Maybe we should place an ad just to see, probably we could be very surprise of the result !!!
    Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by suzypier View Post
    It's a good idea Deborah. Maybe we should place an ad just to see, probably we could be very surprise of the result !!!
    Leave debs alone we is in negotiations
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

living life to the full Jamie M's Avatar
    Although i'm not discounting the realms of infinite possiblity, this kind of thing (although popular) is purely confined to fiction and urban mythology.

in my view it's popularity is derived from the simple (and obvious) concept of removal of guilt. It can be the very appealing for people to dream of doing the very thing you want to do but not having to deal with any negative feelings that may arise from that desire. By including an imaginary person in your fantasy who's giving you no choice in the matter, it's no longer your problem to deal with.

In the real world any loving partner should never 'force' the spouse into anything they did not want to do. Of course there is always the possibilty that said partner knows what their other half wants but cannot deal with it themselves and so takes on this role to spare them the guilt but in my view this doesn't fall under the same situation as the OP describes.
    Last edited by Jamie M; 12-01-2008 at 09:42 AM.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

My Facebook Page

Leave debs alone we is in negotiations
    You want me to wear what????
    And do what????

Banned Read only
    The concept of "forced feminization" is only a head game in the head of a CD. How can someone "force" a CD to wear female clothing? It doesn't make sense.

For a CD to say he was "force feminized", it's just a way of mentally removing the guilt, shame, stigma, etc. from Cd-ing. "I had to wear those clothes - I was FORCED"

I suppose maybe it could happen in some very extreme cases of B&D/S&M or whatever, but the whole idea of this is VERY unlikely to happen in the real world. Probably the closest thing to this in the real world is "petticoat discipline", which apparently some mothers used to engage in years ago. Does it still happen? Very unlikely.
    www.storysite.org
    www.petticoated.com

Silver Member
    Sounds more like a T-Gurl fantasy than reality. However if you have been naughty and need to be punished by wearing My (or your) lingerie, send Me a pm
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

My wife refuses to let me wear any of her cloths

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly Preston View Post
    I guess this has happened somewhere sometime

But I would say it mostly belongs in fantasy fiction
    sometimes fantasy can become reality

Quote Originally Posted by suzypier View Post
    Have you ever heard of that? Wife forcing their husband to wear all her clothes. Having husband in woman clothes give her the feeling that he is tied to her. And what do you think about it.
    And what about if you always hide the fact that you are a CD and your wife do not even know about it !!!!!!
    Suzanne

I think this one is firmly in the 'fiction/fantasy' realm only. There may be consensual role-play around 'sissiyfication/forced fem' with some wives (and a lot of paid professionals?) but it's hard to see a woman forcing her husband if he really did'nt want to. Most guys would just leave?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] A day without crossdressing is a day wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Martin View Post
    I think this one is firmly in the 'fiction/fantasy' realm only. There may be consensual role-play around 'sissiyfication/forced fem' with some wives (and a lot of paid professionals?) but it's hard to see a woman forcing her husband if he really did'nt want to. Most guys would just leave?
    OOOOOOOOOOO that could be a dangerous statement to make as it could almost be turned around to Most wife's would just leave

joanne

Quote Originally Posted by joanne f View Post
    OOOOOOOOOOO that could be a dangerous statement to make as it could almost be turned around to Most wife's would just leave
    joanne
    Joanne, I think I've lost the plot... if the wife is the one doing the forcing and getting her own way why would she leave?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] A day without crossdressing is a day wasted.

unfortunately, in many cases it might not be much different than a "prison rape" fantasy, but in this case it's being an inmates "bitch" as shown in this clip:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFN8dYgSRBk

Anyone who dresses voluntarily, this fantasy doesn't make much sense. However, the fantasy of being forced to be feminine and then forced to go out in public is an entirely different scenario since many of us fear that.
    Last edited by jo_ann; 12-01-2008 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolene View Post
    If I had a wife and we were the same size, she would probably have to force me to stay out of her clothes.
    Hee Hee
    Jolene
    Same here if it were real, but it sounds like fantasy.

pure invented male fantasy, i reckon.
    Last edited by Louise C; 12-01-2008 at 03:21 PM.

I think I would absolutly have to be forced to wear my wife's clothes as she is some 50lbs. lighter than me and takes a size six shoe
    Last edited by Marjory; 03-06-2009 at 06:47 PM.

Wish my wife felt that way!!!!!!!

Now how many have had that dream?? Lol. Too bad my wife dresses like crap so I'd have to wear ...... Womens jeans!! Ohhh noooooo... A fate worse than death!! Hahaha
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

sometimes fantasy can become reality
    Yup

Yup
    awwwwwwww i was hoping for a bit of resistance