Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: nightmare

nightmare

what would be your worse nightmare dress as a women and being outside

Probably a physical confrontation w/ some jerk and both being arrested????

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    1. Being abducted, raped and murdered.

2. Being seen and identified by friends/relatives who don't know about Tammi and who, in my judgement, would not be down with her.

This is why I usually only go out and about with a group and far away from anyone I know only in my male persona.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

My 'other' other half. tanya1976's Avatar
    1.Bumping into any male members of my family.
    2.Being gawked/pointed at by crowds of people...

I would definitely not want to get arrested for any reason while dressed. But my worst nightmare might just be here at home....I don't want to be all decked out when my wife comes home and surprises me. But were I to get arrested while en femme, she would no doubt find out anyway. The thought of the whole thing is very uncomfortable.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

When I first started going out dressed in the car, I always used to carry a change of clothes in case of a breakdown. Over time, I became more comfortable being out dressed and the change bag stopped being carried. One night I had a dream about being in an accident because a car stopped short and I didn't. The very next night I was out driving back to my hotel and a car stopped right in front of me. FORTUNATELY, I was able to stop in time to avoid the accident. So in this case, my nightmare almost came true!

Being "out" fully dressed and passing nicely when my wig falls off or a "form" falls out.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I'd have to agree with getting arrested as being the worst; you're going to be incarcerated with no escape from those who think you're gay, and they will want to use you that way.

Other than here, I don't know anyone who accepts my crossdressing. Being outed, and probably costing me all my relationships (and probably my job), would be pretty terrible, in my opinion. Hence, I never go out dressed up.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Encountering some form of violence by unaccepting morons/rednecks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] A day without crossdressing is a day wasted.

Having a heart attack or some accident dressed and my kids finding out that way. My wife knows, but that would put so much pressure on her

Aspiring Member

No money...

Finding out I had no cash or credit cards on me.

No! Wait!

That's the nightmare I have all the time about leaving the house to go to the grocery store...

Shucks... Nevermind.

Aspiring Member
    being seen by someone that I work with, or being attacked- I can defend myself, but Id be scared to death going to jail.

Banned Read only
    Just getting locked out of the car, or house would be a major problem.

Taking a change bag of guy clothes along, takes away some of the thrill of going out en femme. Walking out of the house, in high heels, short skirt, wig and makup, and feeling that breeze up under my skirt, hearing my heels on the sidewalk, and knowing I'm committed as a female, kind of increases the thrill. It's kind of like "Wow, there's no turning back now. I am a woman", at least as far as anyone can see.

I think anything that would embarass my wife is the only thing that I would not want to happen. She knows and would be with me. For myself, I'm a big "girl" and can handle anything else be it comments or what have you.
    Well behaved Women rarely make history

My worst one, I actually dream sometimes,it involves me falling asleep dressed then sleepwalking and going over to a neighbors door and knocking on it,then I wake up totally freaked at what I'm wearing and they answer the door.

Mines Happen

Locked out of my car, had to call family to bring me my keys (my family knows I dress)

First, I dont have it as bad as most of you, I do not dress to pass, I blend my dress, I am obviously a man, wearing one or two items of womens clothing, ie. 5 inch high heels and a nice red leather purse, and everything else normal male cloths.

See, I wanna be seen, gaucked at, I wouldnt want to get hurt, anytime I have ever been confronted with " what the #$#$ are you " I just turn the tables on them and tell the the TRUTH.
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

living life to the full Jamie M's Avatar
    How's this for a nightmare :-

Young and inexperienced cd out for a walk at local country park. Things going well , not being read or at least not giving a monkey's if i was when at farthest point from car that i could possibly be , my cheap makeshift breast forms i.e. balloons filled with water ( said i was young and inexperienced didn't i ) decided now would be a great time to develop a catastrophic stress fracture and explosively deposit their contents across my blouse , oh sh*t , bad day

true story i'm afraid to say
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

My Facebook Page

The worst nightmare is as most have said here already.. also if I was to be put down constantly.. as in "how would you know, you've lied to us about who you really are for the past __ however many years".. really just to be made to feel like I wasn't human anymore.. like I'm a monster...
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    My worst nightmare almost came true. About a year ago, I almost got a DWI. As the officer put it, I was "marginal". I thought they didn't give breaks these days. It was true, I was more tired than drunk, but I have to think is was easier for him not to have to deal with me - or maybe he didn't know how to deal with me. lol He did check my eyes twice - looking for signs of drugs. There were none. Then he confirmed I knew where I was, and where the nearest 7/11 was, very close by, and suggested I get a coffee to wake up and drive home safe.

That is all it took. I still drive the 1 mile home from the train station. I now find it hard to go anywhere else if I might be drinking. Even with the best of intentions, you never know. This is one "free pass" I will never forget.

Gen

Run in my stocking!! Broken heel!!! No change for the pay toilets!!! hahaha Same as any woman I supposed.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Hi Karren

I thought your's would be having to wear women's jeans due to an accident or whatever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RachelB. View Post
    Hi Karren

I thought your's would be having to wear women's jeans due to an accident or whatever!!!
    That's not a nightmare.... that's HELL!!! hahaha
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

My car breaking down, being pulled over by the police, being seen by anybody i know... That's just a few.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    The only time I go out is in my car so I worry a lot about accidents, police, getting locked out. I certainly wouldn't want to go to jail en femme. I do keep a change of clothes in my car.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    are you kidding????

running into my mother.

omg!

tina