Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I hate myself for loving panties

it's true, compassion is more appropriate when considering "pantie hating" as a metaphor for self-alienation.
    we laugh because it sounds silly; why not hate wigs or nails or skirts or hose? don't wear it if you don't want to!
    but no, i get it. why can't we be normal? fitting into our proper places naturally without feeling wrong inside or outside?
    my sisters, may we find or make our own normal. perhaps even as some ggs wear boxers or whatever feels right and gets the job done.
    and share.
    and grow.
    didn't mean to make fun.

coming down from the highest point in Montana, after having seen sights only made possible by planning and toil; sacrifice; retuning to the "real world" via nearly 11,000 foot high Beartooth Pass, words i'd known suddenly had new meaning.
    in this search and journey, they do again:

tis the gift to be simple, tis the gift to be free
    tis the gift to come down where you ought to be
    and when we find ourselves in the place just right
    twill be in the valley of love and delight

when true simplicity is gained
    to bow and to bend we shan't be ashamed
    to turn, turn, will be our delight
    till by turning, turning we come round right

"Simple Gifts" Shaker Song, cir. 1830s

gratefully,
    jessie
    butterfly girl,
    [SIZE="3"]Jessie[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when i have a brand new hairdo
    with my eyelashes all in curls
    i float as the clouds on air do
    i enjoy being a girl!

o. hammerstein - flower drum song

You have to realise that it will never go away. Also, that you shouldn't feel guilty or ashamed about it. When you can do that, you should be able to accept it more easily, and then perhaps you can learn to enjoy it!

Wife wonders why I have so many, but when she runs out of hers, i often find her in mine. I have enough to last about a half of a year.

PennieS

Hello Pretty GiGi!
    Hate yourself you might. You can throw away all your feminine clothes...promise yourself you will stop...erase the memory of wearing them...even promise God that you will stop, all to no avail. Face it, it is part of you. The key is to control it so it is not destructive.
    Charlie

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by battybattybats View Post
    C'mon folk, I realise the 'pantie thread' thing has a humerous history here but this is not about panties.

It's about someone in inner conflict because they hate being transgender. They have internalised transphobia. They have a conflict that brings them serious suffering and we shouldn't be larking about but offering a shoulder to cry on and to try and help them cope with what they are going through.
    We know that batty, hun! But we also know that humor is a valid medicine, too...

Many have gotten over those big mountains of internal conflict by reducing them to molehills with some humor...and deciding to not take themselves so seriously.

The minute you can have a little smile through the tears of a bad experience, that's the minute that you start to feel better about yourself.

We appreciate that Gigi is hurting, but a little poke (with love) is not gonna hurt her any more. It may get her to see the futility of the self hate.

Ya okay, G, hunny? Here's a big hug !!!

Self loathing is something many if not most of us have experienced at times, self acceptance can put that to rest!! For me panties are like candy!!

Kelsy
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsy View Post
    For me panties are like candy!!

Kelsy
    Doesn't the elastic get stuck in your teeth?

What is there to hate about loving woman's panties. Just ordered 10 new ones from Suddenly Fem last night. Love their look, feel and that they are made to fit men.

Panties galore

I love panties, wish I had the courage to wear them 24/7.....I love the word panties, love the actual item panties, love woman in panties, lol.....I love them love them love them
    trisha

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar
    im thinking some of you missed the point of what GIGI said,,,
    she loves panties so much that she cant get enough of them.....
    but then again,, i could be wrong,,its happend b4.....
    Last edited by obsessedwithpantyhose; 12-02-2008 at 07:56 PM.

hopes to become a girl xoAmandaxo85's Avatar
    wearing panties are a lot more comfortable then guy underwear. I love wearing the panties cause I feel that I should have been born a girl

Loving panties.

I cannot imagine life without panties. If the panty police come to my house they will have to take mine while I'm struggling and screaming.

I love me for loving panties. Wear them all the time outside of work.( locker room thing.)
    Angie

I have a serious vice (obsession, habit, whatever) or two but panties aren't one of them. Compared to things that really matter wearing panties isn't even a blip on the radar. For me it is something I like that I consider non-destructive behavior. Lighten up and enjoy!

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    Might as well not hate them. The urges to wear them will probably never go away. Might as well just learn to accept it, to whatever degree that will satisfy you. Maybe you'll be comfortable with just accepting it, and you'll never need to do more.
    Although myself, I have found the more I dress up, the bigger the pull for me to be a woman.

Cereal Killer Ashley in Virginia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice B View Post
    What is there to hate about loving woman's panties. Just ordered 10 new ones from Suddenly Fem last night. Love their look, feel and that they are made to fit men.

Wouldn't they be men's panties? Isn't the whole point of men's and women's clothing to fit the corresponding gender?
    If I ever get real rich, I hope I'm not real mean to poor people, like I am now.

I love myself for loving & wearing panties everyday!!

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by battybattybats View Post
    C'mon folk, I realise the 'pantie thread' thing has a humerous history here but this is not about panties.

It's about someone in inner conflict because they hate being transgender. They have internalised transphobia. They have a conflict that brings them serious suffering and we shouldn't be larking about but offering a shoulder to cry on and to try and help them cope with what they are going through.
    I agree with your statement Batty.

OMG! You wear panties??????????

Me too.

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGiGi View Post
    Why won't it go away?
    why would you???

Thumbs up

I love panties, wear 24/7, What would I wear without panties?

To much of one item may not be good (I guess thats life in General),but I wear them daily ,and feel good , just be honest to yourself, except who you are ,Jenny .No guilt ,guilt is no good

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deja true View Post
    We know that batty, hun! But we also know that humor is a valid medicine, too...

Many have gotten over those big mountains of internal conflict by reducing them to molehills with some humor...and deciding to not take themselves so seriously.

The minute you can have a little smile through the tears of a bad experience, that's the minute that you start to feel better about yourself.

We appreciate that Gigi is hurting, but a little poke (with love) is not gonna hurt her any more. It may get her to see the futility of the self hate.

Ya okay, G, hunny? Here's a big hug !!!
    I know humour can help some people.

But I've seen far too often humous used deliberaty to hurt or used to minimise anothers suffering so people don't have to treat it as real or valid.

So where someone finds humour in their own situation I'm fine with that (though watchful in case it's masking deep hurt), but i'm very wary abut it with others because I've seen the bad effects it can have when people want their hurt taken seriously, need it to be seen as real and valid only for people to brush their suffering aside with a joke.