Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you like most about Women?

I, too, love everything about women.

Physically, for me, I'm not into the super skinny girls. I love a woman with a full bosom, a little softness to their tummy, and a shapely bottom with nice/thick thighs.

I love the way that a female will listen and take understanding to your problems and help you along with them. I love the way that they can be emotional.

what is there not to like?

sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp the closer to the end the faster it goes.

Boobs!

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar

vivianann said it all

Quote Originally Posted by vivianann View Post
    I love the kind heart of a woman, their warmth, their compassion, their understanding, their generosity, their friendship, and their love. I love women with all my heart no matter what, they are the greatest of Gods creations.
    I totally agree, and I'm so envious that women can be mothers too!

Hugs, Marci
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Quote Originally Posted by vivianann View Post
    I love the kind heart of a woman, their warmth, their compassion, their understanding, their generosity, their friendship, and their love.
    I guess you don't hang around with the women I'm usually with.

Quote Originally Posted by Marjory View Post
    Mostly, aside from the usual stuff, I like wearing their clothes.

Me too

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    Their smiles, their flirting, their clothes, their walk, their figure, their hair, their close friendships, and their voice.

That they can just be themselves more so than men.

Their Kindness

the fact that there is almost always something

attractive about each one...of course there are exceptions, but generally...

I also love the way they dress, their makeup, and that they are so different from us physically and emotionally...I want to look and be like that.
    lovin to dress...

grace

The womanly gift of bringing comfort and beauty to our lives.

That radiant glow that some woman get while pregnant, that spark a feminine soul will bring to a conversation.

Style!

I really like seeing a woman preparing her hair, make-up and outfit.

1st: Cloths, its generaly accepted that men only wear earth tones, and in my personal opinion drab clothing. But women, can wear any color of the rainbow, in any material, loose and flowing to tight second skin, and not be considered out of the ordinary.

2nd: Emotions, its again generaly accepted that men not show there emotions. But women, not only are expected to show they're emotions, but, are truely in touch with them, some obvious ones that come to mind are Acceptance, Affection, Desire, Empathy, Friendship, Happiness, Hope, Love, Pleasure, Understanding.

Crud, it sucks being a guy.
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

The Female Form and Look is one of Gods most wonderfull creations of beauty and art.
    I also love the fact that statistically women are far more peacefull that men.

What do you like about women?

The whole package. Frank Sinatra caught some of it in the song "It Was a Very Good Year".
    Lois

Vivian said it the best but I would add that with all the things we love about them, it is partially why we dress like them. Soooooooooooo soft and warm. Huggs Keli

Let Me See

[SIZE="2"]EVERYTHING !!!!! [/SIZE]
    Last edited by rexy; 12-07-2008 at 09:01 AM.
    Gale

They can crossdress and get away with it, mom told life was not fair.

Quote Originally Posted by valenstein View Post
    I love the fact that they can have intimate, yet non-sexual relationships with their girlfriends, that never happens among guys. I'm very jealous over that.

I like that they are less afraid to be loud or goofy in public. My gf does it all the time and even though I sometimes seem embarrassed by it, I'm envious.

Physically? Beautiful hair and curves. I love the sound of a female voice. I like gals with a good smirk. I like all shapes and sizes, but rock hard abs are a plus.

I really have to go along with many others and say "everything". Every single thing ...though their power to remember minute details from four years ago...I could let that one go

I've noticed a common theme among this thread, and that is the fact that we are somewhat, envious of the connections women can make with other women and that they feel free to be themselves at any time and anywhere. I find it somewhat ironic that for me to feel more emotionally free and connected with other men, that I need to come to this forum to express myself with the gurls on this site. That doesn't happen with my other relationships with men, I feel the need to pretend, and for what it's worth, Man up, at work and at home and at times that can be particularly uncomfortable for me. I think I have much deeper emotions and feelings than most of my male friends, who would never understand this side of me.
    I know that when I come here, I can find the most caring, compassionate, intelligent people anyone could hope to connect with, and for that I'm truly grateful. The funny thing is, that the girls here who admire everything about women, are some of the people I admire most.

Christy

To be very honest...

I also believe a well kept up feminine lady, is the most lovely part of creation, an agree with every response. I also believe the "Secret Agent Man" song--"a pretty face can hide an evil mind." And, Elvis-"You're the devil in disguise." If you believe in Adam and Eve, I am sure Eve was awsomely lovely, and the serpent knew Adam, had a weakness, for such a knockout mate, so, the serpent went to her FIRST, duping her, and got to old Adam through beautiful Eve! Enough on that! Most of us are weak toward ladies. A classy lady, melts my heart, and i feel a deep sorrow, when i see them, being a lifelong single bloke. I dress up, to be like one of them. But, there are a few things , that like an old show tune said--"Why can 't a woman think like a man?" I mean, in a few ways.

Qq

I envy their acceptance in society over a CD's.

Former Member
    Oh lets see......

Clothes
    Makeup
    shoes
    lingerie
    the way they move
    their hair
    their voice
    their figure

..........................................and they smell good!

What's not to like?

my answer

I think it is the softness, the subtle curves, the smoothness, the way they smell, okay........everything.
    trisha

Accepted by me and mine Andrea's Lynne's Avatar
    Poets and songwriters have tried over and over to capture "it", but I think it goes beyond words.

My wife is the center of my world because of all that she is .... beautiful in everyway!!! Captivating!!!!
    Love

Lynne

Aspiring Member
    my answer has been said by all the other posts. but to get back to the trite saying, you don't notice a womans' brain but you do notice their bodies or parts thereof.