Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Panties at work

I wear women's panties 24/7. Only have a few ond pair of men's underwear and I only keep them for stuff like going to the doctor or the Y.
    I like the lacier one's but find most uncomfortable to wear all day under slacks or jeans.
    A few month's ago I found some really comfortable Vassarette panties at Walmart. They have a little wider crotch that makes all the difference in comfort, at least for me.

I'm wearing a black pair now under my slacks, along with a garter belt and stockings. I put the later on when I came home at noon from work, taking the afternoon off. I had some errand to run, so on with the stocks! I don't wear stocks during the week to work but do wear them if I work on weekends, which I usually do!

any silky panties from VS.....my SO got me 4 new pair

Junior Member Julie-Ann Fletcher's Avatar
    75% of the time i wear panties,always at the weekend and i get changed at work,they make me feel really sexy and girly

I wear panties and camisoles on a daily basis under my dockers and collard shirts.. On fridays they allow us to wear jeans so I make sure to wear my lacy panties and keep my shirt un-tucked.. 98% of the males will not look but I have caught some of the women looking at my rear and they have seen the tops of my panties so I know they know.
    But the ladies have never said anything to they just smile when I catch them looking.

Smile

i have an story, mondays are my days off from work and kids and wife are out ,i become ashley all day ,i love it, my wife and family have no clue, well we recently had an family function to attend on this monday which i did'nt want to go to because it would cut into my time as ashley, after a long phone call with my wife i was told that i would have to go,so i decided that if i was forced to go that i would make the best of it and step out and live a little, so i went took my bubble bath ,painted my toe nails red,put on my jet black seamed pantyhose. i felt so good, i never dressed like this ever at an family function before and i was a little nervios, then i put on my suit and shirt and tie , red toes and my suit looked great together,
    i drove to the function and i was very scared that someone would find out that i was wearing pantyhose , the whole time i was shaking ,but i love the feeling that it give me. i got alot of compilments on how thin i looked , i assumed of the pantyhose . lol it was great~
    i made it back home, my wife went back to work and my first mission was complete.

Panties? Of Course!!!

About two years ago I stopped wearing mens underwear altogether. What I did was purchase about 10 pairs of "Boychic" panties - from a distance they are indistinguishable from male underwear. I wear them to work, change at work, etc...no one says a word =). Of course, I have many other varieties of panties for off work hours too. Occasionally, I wear pantyhose to work also, but on days I don't have to change.

Crysten

All I wear is panties to work, sometimes I put on a pair of short, shorts over them, I have worn bra`s to work on occasion,mostly in the winter where you can`t make out the straps, I wouldn`t have it any other way, sure sometimes I wonder if I were to get hurt of something would that out me, but the risk is worth the reward, keep wearing them you will see.
    JENN

Panties 24/7 Mine are the High Leg briefs from cacique. My SO and I share them.

Smile Yes

Dear:

Yes, many times I go to my work wearing panties and collants under my male trousers. I know that if I have an accident must be dangerous to be find with ladies wear, but it is so exciting and the adrenaline is so high that is good.

A kiss:

Pedraurso

Quote Originally Posted by susanCD123 View Post
    I am so scared to wear panties to work. I think I will wear my favorite pair of black lace & silk panties to work tomorrow. Seriously, I have never done this, have any of you? Will I ever stop if I do? I love to dress at home and on weekends. This is probably an old topic here, but I am new, even though I have been dressing for a lifetime. Please let me know your thoughts.
    Susan.

Friday pantie day

I'm an engineer and most Fridays i sit in my office doing the weeks paper work which i couldn't be bothered to do during the week. sooooooo i put on my hold up stockings and my fave suspender belt, A pair of satin panties and sit there smiling all day. its fantastic. makes me feel so excited. Even better when i go out on the floor to fix something. I have panties with a little ribbon on the side and will purposely leave it hanging out one side just a little. not sure if anyone has noticed but they have never asked me about it lol.
    my dream would be to come in some day in my gold corset, white cotton micro mini, my electric blue G sting suspenders fishnets and heels....
    A girl can dream
    Attached Images Attached Images

Go for it I'm a t work now as a security guard. and I'm wearing Panties and a Bra. Feel more comfortable. Wear panties 24/7.
    I will follow my heart

I wear them all the time, I got caught at school by a school mate and he just smilled and then he grabbed my ass walking out of the class and as it just so happend he was a cd to and we hooked up.

Quote Originally Posted by sissyboy91 View Post
    I wear them all the time, I got caught at school by a school mate and he just smilled and then he grabbed my ass walking out of the class and as it just so happend he was a cd to and we hooked up.
    wish i was in your class

Since I told Leslie to just enjoy wearing them and not to worry about other peoples opinions, she is a happy girl. I help her pick out panties and sometimes I buy them for her. She is now to the point of saying you are a GG, so are these comfortable, or sexy, or whatever. Panties and other undergarments are a way of feeling sexy when you are fully dressed or when you can't fully dress. When you can't fully dress you can feel sexy and feminine knowing that you have your favorite panties and undergarments on. Keep wearing those panties girls!!!!

I did it today

Today I was in the opportunity to wear panties at work, wife went at work early and went back home late.
    I choose a dark red satin panty with a kind of lace at the front. It was my first time in panties at work.

It was just nice.

I worked at a garbage company in florida as a mechanic for years, wore panties every day, never once got caught. that includes the top of my thongs sticking out of the top of my pants i think the only reason it happened that way is because i couldnt wear my uniforms if i let the uniform company wash them so i took them home and did them.. mild alergy to industreal soaps.

Bi Poly and Kinky
    I wear panties to work all the time. Sometimes stockings, too. The only problem is the gym. It's so unfair that straight men can wander around naked, and gay men can play with each other in the steam room, but wear something frilly, and the uncomfortable looks... -sigh-

(Side note -- amazingly, while I was typing this, a TV commercial had a parrot mimicking someone, saying 'I like to dress up in women's underwear!' I did quite a double-take...)

Just do it girl. I have been wearing panties daily for over 40 years.
    JuAnn

Wear em at work all the time. Don't wear overtly female ones as i have to change at work tho.

I often wonder what some of em would think if they knew.

Panties (and pantyhose) at work

I used to do this often. After reading this thread, I decided to do it more again; so today I am wearing a pair of high-cut, black, nylon panties. Wearing panties to work is no big deal. If you find a style and brand that fit you well, they are quite comfy. Pantyhose is a little more tricky because:

A) They cause my dress pants to cling.
    B) I either have to take a chance on the nylons being seen at my ankles (very exciting) or wear socks over my pantyhose. The nice part of not wearing socks is that I can slip my shoes off when I am seated at my desk and play with and see my feet.

Otherwise I love wearing both to work, going about my business knowing that no one in the office knows that I am wearing panties and pantyhose. They make me feel feminine and sexy all day. Don't be uptight. Just do it. You'll be glad you did. It's one way to be dressed, when you can't be dressed.

Jamie

I've worn panties and hold ups to work regularly. The feeling is wonderful.........one word of warning though.....I had a car crash a couple fo years ago where I had to be cut out of the car.....I wasn't wearing anythingat the time but I used to regularly wear heels and knee highs under my jeans to drive. Can you imagine if my wife found out that way!!!

Wearing panties and pantyhose today. I do this frequently. I don't have the problem of dress pants clinging to the hose as a poster above noted. Must be the variety/makeup of the dress pants I wear. I always wear socks over the hose, but I don't wear socks if I'm wearing tights instead of the hose. Nobody notices.

Years ago, my boss informed me my zipper was down and I was wearing hose with no panties. I don't think he really noticed the hose. If he had, given the type of person he was I would have been fired within a month for some other copped up reason.

Used to do this daily, I found it frusterating to be honest. Don't get me wrong, I liked the feeling during the day just fine! I liked knowing my toes were perfectly painted under the breathable mesh of the stay ups... most of all I liked getting home and shedding the ugly outter layer to reveal the superhero underneath, and go about finishing off the whole look after I walk in the door.. I just wanted more and more. So I stopped altogether.

Its been about two years now. Got Calvin Klein Microfibre on - its not too bad a comprimise actually!

(Shhhh I'm in denial still)

Quote Originally Posted by pink femme View Post
    I had a car crash a couple fo years ago where I had to be cut out of the car
    Mine wasn't that bad - they didn't have to cut me out, but they did take me to the hospital to treat me for a head injury. I was wearing a leotard and tights under my work clothes. A lot of the events are a dim blur, but I do remember one nurse asking me if I'm a dancer and I made some joking answer like "only on the computer keyboard".

What the heck, it was a big city and nobody at the hospital knew me and it's not like they would publicize what I was wearing. So there wasn't any worry of my friends, neighbords, or colleagues finding out. My wife already knew, but I was back in my regular clothes by the time she got there so if I did need to keep it a secret the hospital staff kept it discreet.

And of course I was wearing CLEAN panties without holes, so my mom needn't worry.

ralph

Iv'e worn panties only for the last ten years. I also wear thigh high hose a leisure bra and satin cami. I cant imagine life without them!