Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Panties at work

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    I wear panties all the time, I still own a few guy pairs but I never wear them, I usually don't worry about somwone seeing them either, I never tuck my shirt in and I always wear polo type shirts, I even bend over in front of people sometimes, but not 1 person has ever said a word, now the bra is another story, I have worn one to work on occassion, NOV, DEC, JAN, FEB to be specific, as I am layering then, Scared but true, I wish I wasnt scared and could just relax. I love my panties, Once you start you never want to go back

yeah I wear panties (mostly thongs) when I feel like it. It did give me such a rush the first few times I couldnt get much work done but now it just feels comfy and good knowing that youre a bit feminine under guy jeans.

Girl bikini briefs are ok, they do tend to get a bit crampy/sweaty (yuck, too much info I know) so what I end up doing is putting on a thong and boxers over them and then jeans over that. Girls thongs do have a habit of hiking up as made evident by several examples Ive seen. Just make sure your shirt doesnt ride up and you should be fine.

24/7

I can't believe I read all the way through this post, but it was amazing. All I can say is just go for it. I've been wearing panties exclusively for 7 years. Got rid of all of my men's underwear. I like all cuts and fabrics although the lace tanga is currently my favorite. I am finally learning to enjoy thongs after finding a very effective method of tucking away the boy parts. It looks and feels amazing in a tight pair of womens shorts or jeans. Just wear a shirt long enough to hide your bottom.

panties at work

I wear panties, thigh highs, pantyhose, trouser socks to work(of course not all at the same time). I was neverous at first, but now now worries. I travel alot so when I am driving I will slip a pair of heels on and If I am feeling daring maybe a skirt.

Just panties for me since June

I haven't put on "manly undies" since the middle of June. My fiancee likes and prefers me in pretty panties, she started buying them for me after our 2nd date. I wear them every day now, last week she painted my toe nails to match her fingernails. We both have pretty pink metallic nails, her finger's and toe's, me toes only until Friday night. We joked about getting manicures together today for my birthday, or at least I think it was a joke lol...

wearing panties to work

I have been wearing thongs or panties daily for the past 18 months. I like the ones with lace, ruffles, bows and tie sides in feminine colors, such as pink, lilac, etc. The sexier the better. I wear them to work, while doing yard work, church, etc. Most of the time I am wearing sexier panties than most women. I feel I am kind of beating them at their own game. I look and feel so sexy in them. Go ahead and start wearing panties for everything. It will boost your self confidence and you will look great doing it.

Panties at work

I been full time in panties for a few years now. Even when I go for my physical I wear a pair of full cut cotton colored panties. I don't really care who knows or what they think. But I do keep my pants up and shirt tucked in. I just don't want the gossip.
    Shawna

I had the very same concerns, fears, nervousness. You think that when you're wearing your panties, there's going to be a big sign on your forehead or the way you walk will change, or somehow, my panties would just appear for all to see... Ha Ha

But you know what you want to do dear. when you get dress tomorrow, you look at your panties and you're male underwear and you close that drawer that those bulky jockey's lay .. and KEEP IT CLOSE. Put on your pantys, and then get going, cause you're already late, finish dressing.

Believe me once you get to work, the day begins, you won't have time to worry about what you have on under your pants. And you'll fast learn that no one will know the better. They might notice the spring in your step, the smile on your face, the relaxed body language you may have that day. Just smile and say.. all is well, today is great today.

A word of advice, wear the correct size, a brand and style you feel comfortable wearing, and enjoy.

Cassie

I wear panties every day to work and yesterday a bra as well.

Sister 2 days ago I went to the doctor so, I had to wear men’s underwear. I was extremely uncomfortable; I only wear panties even when I was in service. Now I even had my toe nails polish. After you start to wear them you won’t come back to men’s under/garbage

I always wear panties and tights. Gives me a thrill and I often wonder who else might be doing the same!

Don't even think about it anymore. Actually wore panties to my last physical! lol Who cares. Just do what you want.
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

Aspiring Member MsSamanthaErica's Avatar
    Ever since I was a young guy I have dabbled at wearing something feminine underneath. I felt the subconscious eyes upon me but nothing further. I know now that it was just my mind magnifying my fears.

I have worn panties off and on at all my jobs since I was old enough to have a real one... I don't do 24x7 yet...but that time will surely come. Sometimes the delightful panties interfere with the harsh reality of being male, and I squirm. Once cooler weather gets here, more panties!! Since I own way more pairs of girls undies... it's a shame to let them go to waste!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    A girl loves her boots...
    [SIZE="1"]"I used to have demons in my room at night
    Desire, despair, desire
    So many monsters..." -Annie Lennox
    [/SIZE]

I wear panties most days to work, often wear pantyhose under my shorts. 2 of my female coworkers openly talk about it with me and think its cute. My male coworkers have either not noticed or if they have noticed have not said anything to me about it. I usually wear a bra as well and don't worry about the straps showing through. I guess I'm lucky my work place is fairly small and contact with others minimal.

I say go for it, its our lives lets enjoy them

I wear panties and a cami all the time, no ones ever noticed.

wear them

Susan, wear the panties, I do, I also paint my toe nails. Those I also keep covered, but unless your wearing low cut jeans that are tight they wont show. And if you are wearing low cut jeans or slacks the panties should be the last thing your worried about

I wear nothing else but panties everday. Work or play!

All the time

Once you start you wont want to stop. I were them 99% of the time. It just like when i started going out as a women . It is like a drug you wont want to stop. If i did not have to go to work as a man i would dress 24/7

I wear panties to work many if not most days, usually full briefs, and usually cotton. (I may be the most boring crossdresser in existence.) I am more comfortable with the full coverage and the elastic that goes all the way around the leg openings (usually with a little fancy trim ) than I am with men's briefs that sag or bind.

I don't worry a lot about panty lines--my guess is they are visible sometimes (depending on how dark my trousers are) but no one who sees them notices, or would believe it if they did. It just doesn't make sense on a guy.

I assume I'm not alone in my workplace (an office where no one would say anything) but I've never noticed anyone else.

So go ahead and do it--no one will say anything if you're discreet.

i wear them all the time, feels so much better than mens..

"The TRANS-ition years" Erica K.'s Avatar
    Today is my first time wearing panties at work. Cotton pink ones. I think it's time to make the switch completely
    Find the people who accept you no matter what, leave the ones who do not.

Well, if you think about it, there are plenty of mens briefs, bikinis that are closed fly, and barely cover the private areas. They make sily, santin, and sexy men's briefs these days.

So, I don't worry about wearning your panties to work, If you are worrying about pantylines, well, don't wear tight pants, when you stand after you been sitting for awhile, shake your legs, adjust your waist smoothing out the pant leg and you should be ok

Bending shouldn't be a problem as i'm sure you would not want to show your wears regardless of what type of underwear you might have on beneath.

Be yourself, be comfortable, enjoy yourself.

Cassie

I wear panties daily, in the winter I will wear lace top stockings n garter belt and a camisole top. feels wonderful

I have been wearing panties for many years. I still have the
    sexual excitment knowing I have them on. But when your busy
    at work u forget you have them on. My advice to you if u want
    to spice up your day wear them to work. It will make ur day so
    much better!

I completely agree with you Steffy, I wear panties 24/7 and when your at work with some sexy panties on you feel so good throught the day its wonderful