Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is there more Larger Ladies on the forum?

I stand 6-4 in my nylons and wiegh in at 195. Although I'm not big boned buying clothes can be challenging. On the other hand there are many women of diferent sizes and shapes and they survive so have fun no matter. Besides as others have said, I'm 5-3 and 105lbs and love mini skirts and lacy bras. Keli

I am 5'8 and 230. I'm trying to loose the weight but it seems it will be easier to grow to 6'4".

On Cloud 9, or is it 10? ErikaLeigh's Avatar
    Proud to be a BBCD, (6ft tall with size 13w heels) but would like to be a bit smaller. But I am happy and thats all that matters to me.
    Erika Leigh

If there were a delete option that would be a lot easier.
    Oh I'd definitely fall into that category though I think I'd type it like bBW. Putting the emphasis on Beautful and not on big. I am who I am and making the most of it!

A blossoming flower xx Jennifer Devine's Avatar
    5ft 11, 17 stone, Size 18

Thank goodness, for Big Beautiful Women, or we would never be able to do this. I'm 6"1, and built like a linebacker, but I'm fit and wear an 18, but inside I'm a size 6, I know, but a girl can dream can't she?

Christy

Another amazon

I am 6'2" and 210 lbs. It isn't too difficult buying outfits as seperates. Buying dresses is a little tougher because I am a size 18 on top and 16 on the bottom.

My wife tells me that is a normal issue for many women. It goes with the territory

Amazing Member
    I like the sizes with a number and then X. In a skirt, I seem to take a 22W these days. At one fairly recent time, I was down to 16-18. Note that, I am tall, but not too tall, though rather few GG's are taller..
    But my weight and the fact it is in the form of a big pot, worries me. I saw a pro-anorexia site in a university lecture, and wonder if slogans like 'slim tastes better' really help. I had a GG friend who taught me that to stay slim, GG's eat extraordinarily little, like perhaps some days, nothing. At my age, that is not good for the bowels, but it is inspiring nonetheless. Oh how I wish I'd be able to get my weight down, jsut a little!

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    Many thanks to all that posted. Seems Were not alone, thanks for all the comments
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

As Mika says..........Hey big girls you are beautiful.

That includes me.......6'2" and 238lbs.

Would definately like to loose weight but I like my food too much.