Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Carrying your "Girl" photos with you.

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    Yep, I keep a note book with plastic pages of my various personalites including Embyrre, Zarabeth and Dax. Its great to show my versatility when it comes to movie roles.

*hugs*

Zarabeth
    (Formerly known everywhere as Lady Zarabeth

Not just a pig-n-lipstick
    The various pics that I carry change over time but sure I carry some just about any time... ps... I'm a little tipsy right now.
    hehehehe

Not so new... well sorta GINA-CD's Avatar
    I have them on my external hard drive and they're zipped, password protected and then the file had the extension changed so it's not obvious they are zip files. Password is 20 characters long so not easy to unlock and then the folder is protected (hidden and locked) by another program which also needs a password - different from the others, this time 9 characters....

Now that I put it in written I sound a little paranoid but I guess I must be very careful since I have around 1,000 pics. Only a few are actually good but I keep them just because they remind me how much fun I have everytime I get dressed.
    I'll be ready when I'm ready

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't.Rhonda Hansome

Theres no time to lose, I heard her say
    Catch your dreams before they slip away
    Dying all the time / Lose your dreams
    And you will lose your mind. / Aint life unkind?
    Ruby Tuesday, The Rolling Stones

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I usually carry some reg printed pics of Tracii in my brief case.

I have 2 pics of Karen on my phone that i always have with me
    Speak soon
    Karen xxx
    Be careful what you dream of ,it may come up and surprise you !

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by GINA-CD View Post
    I have them on my external hard drive and they're zipped, password protected and then the file had the extension changed so it's not obvious they are zip files. Password is 20 characters long so not easy to unlock and then the folder is protected (hidden and locked) by another program which also needs a password - different from the others, this time 9 characters....

Now that I put it in written I sound a little paranoid but I guess I must be very careful since I have around 1,000 pics. Only a few are actually good but I keep them just because they remind me how much fun I have everytime I get dressed.
    Wow Gina, you certainly are one careful girl!

We have about 600 that we keep on our laptop at home, password protected from the kids, they have their own pc's, we also have them on our apple ITouch which is also password protected, you should see the smile on my face when i am on a train with my ipod
    Tracey x

I keep them on a locked USB Hard drive. But I keep a few (3-6) of the better ones on a pocket PC that I keep secured and with me the entire day.

Rachel; How wonderful your wife keeps some with her. I'd be tickled.

KarenS
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]

KarenS
    I love being a woman!

Gina, I'm with you gurl. I'm paranoid about it to and go to nearly the same extremes to secure them. Oddly though, I don't mind posting them to my Windows Live Spaces photo album. I guess my comfort is in the anonymity of my personna as Karen on the account.

KarenS
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]

KarenS
    I love being a woman!

I have about 15 or so photos of "me" on my phone..... The last party we had i'd had tooooooo much to drink and showed my female friends the photos,nothing unexpected there, my wife suggested that i show my girlfriend but i was a bit gun shy, i showed her, she thinks no less of me so that's good.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristen Marie View Post
    I have two photobooks with about 20 pictures in each. They are my best photos and I show them when I go shopping in guy mode. "I am looking for a belt to go with this outfit", or "I need a different necklace for this blouse". The pictures are an amazing icebreaker with sales associates who then ask to look at all of them. I never go shopping without one book with me.
    [SIZE="3"] "I am looking for a belt to go with this outfit", or "I need a different necklace for this blouse".
    Great Idea, I have pics of Kristen on my cell have shown a few people also like the flash drive idea.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

I took one to work many years ago and showed a few friends, it was before Halloween but lacked shoes so didn't wear that outfit out. In the pic my face was partially covered like I was smelling some flowers but I had on makeup, a mini etc.. and it was a sexy pose on a couch.

I asked them, do you think this girl is hot looking? guess they thought I photo-ed a GG I had dated, most said yea she's hot, then I told them it was me. They did a double take and said no way Was fun showing that pic and seeing their reactions when I told them it was me.

Don't carry any with me now though.

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    I have a bunch of pictures on my phone. I have about 6 of Katrina and a bunch of my family, doggie, and other stuff.
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    I carry pictures of Jennifer in my cellphone and have a ID picture of Jennifer I keep in my purse.

I have a few of me dressed that I have in my pocket calendar that I carry sometimes.

No, not now. For a time I kept a few on my camera snapped at one of my makeover sessions as something to instantly refer to when I needed a lift. I removed them for obvious reasons. I always wanted to be able to go up to the MAC counter order stuff and then show the SA's my pic to explain why I was buying stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by tamarav View Post
    [SIZE=4]My cellphone is filled with pictures, mostly Tami[/SIZE]
    I don't really carry any wallet-sized pictures anymore. My cell is full of pictures.

Do not carry pictures with me--except when I plan to show them off--but always have about 20 pics in my pickup.

My Photo's

Until recently ( three weeks ago) I always carried a bunch of photographs of Lesley. Why? Because when I've been drab (albeit in ladies jeans, sweatshirt, shoes etc.,) having a beer on my own I liked to look at my photographs, however my SO discovered them, and persuaded me not to carry them in case I made a mistake, and my Daughter's saw them, which I guess could happen, so I don't now, but yes I enjoyed looking at them, I just wish I could share them with you, but I don't seem able to download then onto this site.
    Lesley Ann.

Sorry Debs, I don't own a camera phone, (I wouldn't know how to use it if I had one), but I do have several Polaroids and 35 mm's of Jill and I have them in my purse whenever I go out. I also keep a 35 mm loaded and in my purse so I can have more photos of Jill and her friends.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Quote Originally Posted by CD Tasha View Post
    Like a few of the girls here, I find the USB memory stick an excellent mode of storage. I have about 300 pics on there, most of them are dog awful, but a few are kinda OK (they made it to my photo album). If I am feeling a bit low and need a pick up, I have a bit of a gawk and daydream of the next time ol' Tashy girl gets to make an appearance

USB sticks are lockable, so as long as no one knows my password, the pics are safe!
    I keep mine on a stick too, and will have to install a password. Thanks for the tip!

None on my phone but I do carry business cards with a picture I can show.

Noone has ever noticed as it blends in with the the others I collect, just a nice way to share contact info for my femme side without giving out all my info. Great when you meet other CD's or friends of the community.

Also no one can post it on the net if you lose a digital copy like on a USB drive.

Kinda simple and old school but it works for me.

Cari

Carrying Pictures

I carry pictures of Robyn on my I-pod, probably about 20 of them. So far, I look at them when I am on the road and Robyn is back at home or I need a boost. I have yet to show them to anyone else.

Robyn

Business Cards!

[SIZE="3"]I got some photo business card sheets from Staples and using Photoshop I created a number of different cards, here's an example:[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]I have found that when I tell someone I'm a cross-dresser I can see the incredulous looks on their faces. I'm not a very good looking guy! So I pull one of these out and they are more forgiving!

Love, Tracy[/SIZE]
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Showing the pics to the ladies is quite fun really.Was at Ulta today looking for face primers and some brushes and the SA asked what primer does your wife use?I told her I use it and she was a bit flustered at first so I pulled out a pic and she said wow you look really cute as a woman nice clothes love the skirt too.
    She then helped with a very different attitude.When checking out she asked me to show the pic to the other SA's so a few came over and gave me a thumbs up.The others said you'll have to come back and show us more pictures.