Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: for the MTF'S ... CD'S ..TG'S ....TRANS.... only ...

Having been a crossdresser since the age of five i see myself simply as a man that likes to wear clothing of the opposite sex. .. I have never felt or wanted to be a woman or even attempt to look like one... would never pass anyway That's why my photos were posted with my head missing.. I took the name Az_azeel (although originally i was known as the fallen angel) as it is sort of gender neutral... I have also been called the best barmaid on the forum... so I guess at least when i'm on the forum.. i'm a she but, either way he or she to me it does not matter....
    [CENTER] Be sure the brain is engaged, before putting the mouth into gear

[SIZE="3"]Sam and I Are Now Together[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

She, her or Lora when enfemme Thanks

Lora

All I want is a world somewhere, a place to wear pretty underwear
    A dress, some makeup, hose and heels
    OH wouldn't it be loverly

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"---Helen Keller

For me, I see myself as a her at all times except work. Then I see myself as a FtM... strange that...

think of myself exclusvely as she and her. yet, considering i perceive myself as having been genetically, externally disguised as a male in the womb, i answer to "sir" and "him" and "he" with an inner wink that it's working, i'm blending in and they don't suspect!
    blowing my cover
    jessie
    butterfly girl,
    [SIZE="3"]Jessie[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when i have a brand new hairdo
    with my eyelashes all in curls
    i float as the clouds on air do
    i enjoy being a girl!

o. hammerstein - flower drum song

I prefer CD or TG and I'll even go TS but I really hate TV.

I am a female mentally, so I prefer to be referred to as a female by pronouns.
    [SIZE=1]I actually go by Emily[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1](Emma's a nickname)[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

No gender opposite self!

I see Sherry as sort of an imaginary, or fantasy, playmate! I ALWAYS refer to her as "her". Because I think of her like a completely different person than I!

Even after a year here, I'm ocassionally struck by the oddity of others refering to me, and me refering to them as "her"! Mostly, I'm pretty used to it, tho!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

When I'm dressed, and when I'm here, it's "she" and "her". At all other times, I go with the guy terms.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I've never thought of myself in the female terms before, but if I were ever to go out presenting as female, I'd definitely prefer "she" or "her" to "he" and "him" in that case. Despite having a feminine side, I can't seem to actually think of myself as female. Female pronouns are welcome on here, though, as it's only ever Crystal posting.

I did get an e-mail in my guy-inbox today labeled "Crystal" and it scared the crap out of me. I thought someone had found me out! Then I realized that it was from some GG named Crystal, sending an e-mail via the feedback form on the website I manage. I laughed out loud at myself.

Dressed or not when I am refering to a sister I have met or corresponded with on this site it is by her name and do not call this or that person him or he. It is respect for the other person and as far as when I dressed or in my male mode I think of myself as myself, T****/Keli. I have come to think more as a woman than a man but when it is necessary the male side will come out. It's more comfortable to stay in a female mode. Does that sound clear? Keli

Fun Loving Party Girl Ashlie Marie's Avatar
    I feel that since CDing is my hobby the pronouns are not really important. However when I hear someone call me Miss when I am not trying does make me feel really good for some reason. I also noticed that people who get to know me and finally READ ME will call me Ashlie constasntly as to think I like hearing my name. and to be honest it is cool hear. but my wife and bestfriend still call me jeffie lol unless we are in a busy public place. since I have to be able to use the ladies restrooms and stuff like at the malls and stuff.. but it cool to hear she and her.. I agree with you all

Hugs
    ----------------------------------------

All that is important is that you are comfy with yourself --<<--@

Come Visit me: My FaceBook Page

When dressed or here, definitely in full girl mode.If I know I'm going to be able to dress, I try to get in my fem frame of mind a few days beforehand.
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

always

Tina is always referred to as "her" or "she". I can't imagine it any other way

tina

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy me View Post
    how do you think of your self ????.... you know when your here or in your fem mode ..... what pronouns do you like and what pronouns do you take offense to?????...........

please no off topic silly things .... is it "HER" or "HIM"????????????........ how do you see your gender opposite self ????????.......
    I see gender as a continuum between feminine and masculine and I simply lean very very heavily towards the feminine side. Whatever pronouns I use are solely for the purpose for dealing with society's lack of ability to handle anything that is on either extreme of that continuum.

Is that simple enough?

I had one lesbian friend, who of course told her gf about me (with my blessing, as she assured me it would be alright). They would refer to me as she or her when we were alone at home, but he or him when going out. They did it in such a natural way, kind of like it was natural to flip back and forth so easily. I notice one gay male friend does the same with his bf. It doesn't bother me to be referred to either way, because I've been a male so long it just feels normal to be referred to as a he, but it's also nice when in private someone acknowledges the female side of me too.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni Y View Post
    I have spent most of my life being "Him" playing a role that I did not like at all. When I am here, I am who I really am..."Her"

I am very comfortable here, my friends call me Jenni, gosh that makes me feel good.
    Jenni Y I can't agree more with you, it is a real pleasure to be myself here. I feel like just one of the girls without all of the hangup of society.
    Laura

When I'm dressed I'm Clara, that is she. However, for my wife I'm still he. She accepts my dressing but she sees me as a guy dressed in woman's clothes. Maybe in future she accepts Clara as her. I'm very happy I can dress at home, though.
    Clara

I'm one or the other

and tend to refer to my other half as if they were a seperate entity...

My girl Dina

or

"the man of the house"

--- is the best I've come up with so far.

When dressed, it is she, her or Karyn
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy me View Post
    is it "HER" or "HIM"?
    HER

Isn't that the proper way to address a feminine human being?

I am very comfortable now with knowing I am a M-F crossdresser. It took a long time to get there. I am a male by birth and I am happy with that as I am a loving and caring husband and father. I also know I love to wear womens dresses and under garments and I do feel very comfortable in such clothes but it is always in secret. I do feel like a girl when dressed and even convince myself that I am one. The feeling is fleeting as it goes away when the dress comes off and I go back to male mode.

Kind of makes sense to me!

emmi

If there were a delete option that would be a lot easier.
    I prefer her or she when dressed. I also find myself only particpating on these forums when dressed, so it carries over and I refer to myself in the feminine and think of myself as just one of the girls when here.
    Last edited by Rochelle Exploration; 12-06-2008 at 06:12 PM.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    She when dressed, he only as a last resort.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Maam.

Quote Originally Posted by BeckiB View Post
    I agree with Katie and like she noted, sometimes you have to say something to people when they refer to you as he or him when dressed. I think most of the time it is done innocently and they are not sure how to refer to us.

Funny she picked the wrong three...imagine how the would have felt!
    I was in the supermarket shopping and got 'Maam'ed for the first time, felt great. I find that even in boi or andro mode I get a little frustrated with being sir'ed and dude'ed. Guess I better go full time sooner than later. Carol

Smile What Pronouns Do I Prefer?

[SIZE="3"] I Always think of myself as being feminine, even when not dressed En Femme. When thinking to myself I think of myself as I or me, but, when others are talking to me I like to be called Carole, and when they are talking about me I prefer to be refered to as she or her- or as Carole. When dressed I like to think of myself as being a woman- not a man wearing a skirt or dress- and like to be treated as a woman. It's lovely to overhear somebody talking about me and hear them refer to me as Carole, she or her. If I've gone to so much time & trouble to look like a woman, and feel like a woman, then I like to be thought of as a woman- and treated as a lady. I would not like to be refered to as he or him. When reading the various posts by the sisters on this site, I always imagine them as being women, and would like to be thought of the same way. I'm not two different people, one male & one female, I'm just Carole, a woman- if not in body then in spirit! The masculine persona is just a facade- a disguise. [/SIZE]