Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wearing Panties For Massage Treatment

Wearing Panties For Massage Treatment

Hi ya girls n boys!

Hope you're OK and having a nice weekend.

Was just wondering if anyone's been to a massage treatment centre in male mode but wearing panties? Maybe to Doctor's where your panties have been exposed?

I had to go to a Chinese Herbal Centre for accu-puncture/accu-pressure treatment for my back problem yesterday morning. As i wear panties 24/7, i was a bit nervous going along in my female finery. Anyways, i ended up biting the bullet and decided to wear a not so obvious pair of panties, i.e. white satin but with no frilly waistbands or bows. On the back the material was a bit ruched.

When i got to the treatment centre, had a consultation and was then led to a room to unrobe to my underwear. I'd asked the Chinese woman whether i could put a towel over me and she said "Sure, if you want" Was surprised by this comment as i thought it was normal practice to put a towel over you anyway?

Anyways, stripped to my panties i grabbed a towel, laid on the bed face down with a towel over me. When the woman came back in, i might as well have not bothered covering myself up as the towel was pulled back. GULP! lol Was a lil bit embarrassed but thought to myself, this is who i am, so so what?! The woman was fine and didn't make any comment. My nails were french manicured which she could see clearly so i guess she probably gathered i had panties on, right? Will probably wear some more obvious panties when i go back next weekend as i'm not doing any harm am i?

Anyone else with similar experiences when dressed in boring male mode?

Speak soon!

Sara xxxx

I'm sure they've seen it all! Wear what you want and enjoy your massage!

Banned Read only
    I don't really think anyone would be surprised that a guy with French manicured nails was wearing panties! You're certainly not doing "any harm" as you put it Wear a proper girly pair for your next visit.

As I wear panties 24/7, I found myself at a Chineese Massage parlor with my wife the other day. I thought I was taking her to her doctors appointment next door, seems we arrived early and she wanted to see what the chinese place was all about. Well we went in and one thing led to another and SO convinced me to get a massage.
    I went in and she told me to strip down to my underwear and lie down on the table. I did so not thinking and as I laid down I realized that I had on pink lace trimed panties, ever so girly. The chinese lady smiled and went about her way. she pushed and pulled my panties from time to time as she massaged my whole body.
    When she was finished she directed me to get dressed. There was never any mention or question.
    I enjoyed the time and will do it agian, no matter what panties I have on.
    Laura

Thanks for the replies so far, girls! Always interesting to hear about other people's experiences.

Sara xxx

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Hi Sara,

Yes ... something like this has happened to me. It was at the doctor's office a couple of years ago. My wife Marla and I were scheduled to have a consultation for my vasectomy. We thought it was just going to be a discussion. I was dressed in unisex boy mode but I was wearing my usual bra and panties underneath. After the consultation the Doc said he would like to examine me. Gulp! .... I looked at Marla and she looked at me because we both knew I was wearing panties. That particular day I happened to be wearing a rather plain high waisted pair with no lace at the waistband, only a very small amount of lace at the leg openings.

I stood up undid my jeans and pulled both my jeans and panties down together in one go, quickly to below my knees so my panties were somewhat hidden inside my jeans. The Doc moved toward me and then he looked straight down into my jeans. He stared right at my panties (you could easily tell that they were not guys underpants) then he looked at my wife in a rather surprised way and then continued to examine me without a word. I felt quite vulnerable a little nervous about this guy seeing my panties, but I told myself "it's nothing ... he's a doctor, he's seen it all before" .... I hoped I wasn't kidding myself.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Hi Rachel,

Hope you're ok and thanks for your contribution, hun.

I can imagine you must have felt as nervous as hell when the doctor asked you to drop your trousers, especially when you weren't expecting it! GULP!

I did find it funny when you mentioned that the doctor spotted your panties and then looked at your wife! Poor doctor! Must have felt very confused! Surely, men that wear panties must be gay and not have wives or girlfriends?! hehe That's why us girls need to be out there expressing ourselves positively in the way we know best.

Sara xxx

Platinum Member
    OK i might be weired............ OK i am a bit weird ..... no hell i am very weired...... i find it hard to believe that some one that wears something every day could be worried about what someone might think about it....

lol these i wore my panties to the.........(add were) threads in my opinion only are posted to get responses from other persons to say were and how they lived through showing some one their panties ..........

what do i wear and were do i wear them ????? my undies........and a lady dose not talk about her undies on a INTERNET forum ........

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar
    I have been found out at the doctos office more than once with never a word, I do not get a response when my bra is discovered. When I came out to my family doctor she was supprised but very supportive and wanted to see pictures and asks often to see new photo,s.

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

Hi Victoria-Anne,

Thanks for your reply and glad to hear you had a positive response at the doctor's surgery.

Sara x

Hi girls,

Anyone else had a similar experience? Would love to hear from you.

Sara xxxx

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Last year, during a period in which I was experimenting with routinely wearing higher heels, I happened to go to a massage place nearby for a back massage. I wore standard men's underwear that day.

Then it so happend that just a couple of days later, I twisted my back badly scurrying for the bus while wearing higher heels -- I didn't slip or anything like that, I just took a step and suddenly was in noticeable pain. I went to work anyhow but it just got worse sitting at work, so I decided to head home. I called the (same) massage place on my cell and they just happened to have a spot available, so I bussed there directly (only about 3 stops further than home) and was able to go right in. I considered stopping at home to change out my panties, but (a) I needed to get there in time; and (b) even though it was only about 6 blocks away, there was no :censored: way I was going to be able to walk there with my back feeling that bad... so I went anyhow. When you are in pain like that, what a registered massage therapist might privately think of your panties is not a high priority.

I happened to go back to the same place today (haven't been for many months). My wife wanted me to wear "more manly" underwear, so to keep the peace I did what she asked: I put on some official men's bikini underwear. Which looks pretty much the same as women's panties but has a thicker front.
    Last edited by sandra-leigh; 12-07-2008 at 06:26 PM. Reason: typo

Hi Sara
    I too have worn panties to my massage therapist , she is female and has her own home based business , she has never mentioned anything about what I have worn to an appointment other than my leather pants when I rode my Harley there.
    Tomara

Thanks for the additional responses, girls.

I'm just gonna wear as i have done for many years now and try not to worry too much about what other people think.

Sara x

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy me View Post
    lol these i wore my panties to the.........(add were) threads in my opinion only are posted to get responses from other persons to say were and how they lived through showing some one their panties ..........
    exactly...
    It's all about getting a response from someone. That's the only reason to wear panties to a massage or in a Dr's office when you know you might have to drop your pants. If you were that worried about someone seeing them, you wouldn't wear them in the first place somewhere like that.
    There may some little secret part in every CD that loves humiliation. bottom line - nobody really cares what underwear anyone wears.

Thanks for your feedback, MarcieM.

However, i don't agree with your view. In my situation, i'm not looking to gain a reaction or some exhibitionist thrill. I'm being myself and dealing with every day obstacles in my quest to express my inner femininity when i can't get out as Sara.

The point raised by MarcieM about wishing to gain a response for some kind of thrill could also be mentioned when we go out in male mode with french manicured nails, defined eyebrows and so forth. I, as well as many other t-girls do this as we have a need to express our girly side, not to gain a reaction.

Sara.

I have an appointment with my urologist tomorrow. He is very young and I don't know if he has seen it all before but I'm not wearing boxers.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Too right, Trannie T. Why should we have to hide ourselves away and not wear what we want?

I'm slowly overcoming my demons and crossing many bridges along the way.

Sara x

Banned Read only
    You got a full body massage with your panties on?

Every full massage I ever had I was completely naked. Usually there was a changing room where you take off your clothes and put on a robe. The masseuse leads you to the room and leaves you alone for a couple minutes while you disrobe and get on the table under a light blanket. The blanket is skillfully removed and replaced and they move from body part to body part. Then it is held up and the masseuse averts their eyes when you turn over.

But really any professional should not say a word about the style of underwear you chose to wear.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    When I was 17 and before I went full time, I went for the required physical exam before going to college, and when the doctor was finally done, the nurse left the room.

A moment later after finishing his notes, he turned to me and asked, "Why do you shave your legs and your underarms?"

Not knowing what to say, and being a bit of a smart a** as usual, I replied, "To remove the hair," and I smiled at him. He was cute, and I didn't want to alienate him.

He then looked over at the pile of the clothes I'd removed before the exam, and looked me in the eyes and told me, "I guess those panties over there have something to do with it."

To my everlasting chargin, I saw the lacy edge of my pink panties very exposed. My face turned red, and that time I had no smart answer.

He was nice enough to say, "Don't worry, I won't make any mention of it in your file. You'd be amazed at how often we see this sort of thing."

Then he stood up, shook my hand and left. I could have kissed him I was sooooo relieved!

Hugs, Marci
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I was at my Chiropractors appointment a few months back and I had a T-shirt on not a cropped T just kind of short and low cut femme jeans pretty much my daily fare.
    She was working on the lower part of the back and she moved the waist band of the jeans to adj the L-5 vert and she said wow thats a pretty shade of pink very nice.She is cool.
    The office girls know about Tracii and they always ask if I have any new pics.
    They told me they have a special Christmas present for me I can't wait!
    Last edited by Tracii G; 12-07-2008 at 07:34 PM.

I get a massage every two weeks and am always wearing panties, but my massage person knows I dress. I also had a doctor appointment in which I forgot I had panties on and painted toe nails. I was not expecting to have to undress any, but he felt I was long overdue for a rectal exam. Nothing was said so I wonder what was added to my chart.

Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd View Post
    You got a full body massage with your panties on?

Every full massage I ever had I was completely naked. Usually there was a changing room where you take off your clothes and put on a robe. The masseuse leads you to the room and leaves you alone for a couple minutes while you disrobe and get on the table under a light blanket. The blanket is skillfully removed and replaced and they move from body part to body part. Then it is held up and the masseuse averts their eyes when you turn over.

But really any professional should not say a word about the style of underwear you chose to wear.

I totally agree , that is the way it is with my massage therapist and the way it should be .... unless they are not as professional as they say they are ! ..... or maybe the wrong profession !!!
    Tomara

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Girly Sara View Post
    wishing to gain a response for some kind of thrill could also be mentioned when we go out in male mode with french manicured nails, defined eyebrows and so forth. I, as well as many other t-girls do this as we have a need to express our girly side, not to gain a reaction.
    If you want to express your girly side 24/7/365 no matter what situation
    you're in...great...but you have zero control over what reaction others will have to what you do. In this case, I believe your best option would be to adopt a "I could care less what anyone thinks" attitude.

I AM a Massage Therapist, and I work at a Chiropractors office. While I haven't seen any sisters (yet) it would be the poorest of manners to say anything if I did see any alternate underwear. Not to mention that I depend upon return business. By showing discretion I can make a person feel comfortable using my skills, and then maybe we can have a long professional relationship.