Hi ya girls n boys!

Hope you're OK and having a nice weekend.

Was just wondering if anyone's been to a massage treatment centre in male mode but wearing panties? Maybe to Doctor's where your panties have been exposed?

I had to go to a Chinese Herbal Centre for accu-puncture/accu-pressure treatment for my back problem yesterday morning. As i wear panties 24/7, i was a bit nervous going along in my female finery. Anyways, i ended up biting the bullet and decided to wear a not so obvious pair of panties, i.e. white satin but with no frilly waistbands or bows. On the back the material was a bit ruched.

When i got to the treatment centre, had a consultation and was then led to a room to unrobe to my underwear. I'd asked the Chinese woman whether i could put a towel over me and she said "Sure, if you want" Was surprised by this comment as i thought it was normal practice to put a towel over you anyway?

Anyways, stripped to my panties i grabbed a towel, laid on the bed face down with a towel over me. When the woman came back in, i might as well have not bothered covering myself up as the towel was pulled back. GULP! lol Was a lil bit embarrassed but thought to myself, this is who i am, so so what?! The woman was fine and didn't make any comment. My nails were french manicured which she could see clearly so i guess she probably gathered i had panties on, right? Will probably wear some more obvious panties when i go back next weekend as i'm not doing any harm am i?

Anyone else with similar experiences when dressed in boring male mode?

Speak soon!

Sara xxxx