Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wearing Panties For Massage Treatment

I have a massage appointment every three weeks, and almost always go fully dressed. I strip down to panties only for the massage itself, and my therapist sometimes pulls them down a bit farther but doesn't remove them entirely. I long ago gave up trying to hide anything when in the presence of doctors, therapists, x-ray technicians or other health professionals. Even without any clothes on, I am fully shaved, have plucked eyebrows and permanent makeup, keep my toenails polished, have some feminine tattoos and piercings, and hope to soon have breast implants. I can cover almost everything up to "pass" as a boy day to day, but there's no hiding it when I have to remove my clothes, so I don't even try, or allow it to worry me, anymore. These people are all professionals, what they see is not relevant to my health situation, and they've seen it before. I'm sure there may be talk around the water cooler, but the chance of it ever coming back to cause personal or professional trouble for me is just about zero. And if that happened, I'd be looking for a new doctor/therapist right away (plus a complaint would probably be filed).

- Diane

My SO and I always schedule full body massage appointments back to back. We completely disrobe so no underwear to show, but my painted nails and marks left by the bra are definitely very visible. Actually our masseuse massages many of our family members, she knows us quite well, we are practically family. Quite often we continue our conversation without her leaving the room while I disrobe. I am complete shaven from the nose down, it is no big deal.

have been in docs office in pantys many of time with so and without. never a bad conversation but did get a complament on my one black pair. my back doc is normal male or so he leads me to believe, and the nurses are women. i would find it hard to believe any profesional would have a problem as most are schooled in the tans population.
    so is the behavior we display in question??????????? not if are motives are right. many fun times ahead Brandi.
    Brandi

I haven't worn panties to the doctor's office or anything like that, but I do have a question. I keep noticing a trend about wondering what was written on the chart or "I won't mention it in your file". What could/would they actually write in a file just because you weren't wearing standard men's underwear? Please explain this to me, as I'm confused.

I do believe, however, you should be able to wear what you want. If they an office (massage, doctor, etc) is so unprofessional that they either comment or make you feel uncomfortable, then you shouldn't go back there. It's not their place to do that.

Thanks for your replies, girls. Appreciate reading about your experiences and positive, feedback.

Sara xxxx

I get a massage twice a month and have worn panties for several years. The masseur very seldom says anything about them, sometimes he comments that those are nice is all. The only time he does comment is to ask if it is alright to slip them down a little to rub my gluts.
    Michelle

I once had a small operation/procedure and the surgeon asked (whilst looking at my thong) "what are those" . I didn't need to answer as the nurse piped-up and said "that's a thong", with a big smile on her face. The surgeon asked "are they comfortable?", to which I replied "yes, very comfortable actually. I can't wear boxers, hate the excessive amount of material which rides up around the waist."

it's been awhile but I did go to the Dr for a routine appointment and didn't expect to have to lower my pants. I just expected to have him check my stomach like always by just pressing down on it through my slacks. but for what ever reason he had me open my belt and unzip my pants thus exposing my tan lacy panties. he didn't say anything at the time but as I was zipping them up he said. "nice panties" and grinned a bit. I thanked him and left

sissygirl

I had my apointment at the urologist today. He asked if my medication was working and if I had any problems. He renewed my prescrition and said he would see me next year. No exam, no chance to show off.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I see a chiropractor in St Louis every chance I get while passing through. She does deep tissue massage on my back and shoulders before she tries to adjust me, so I always remove my T-shirt and loosen my jeans. She has seen my pantie lace waist bands every time. Never commented. And I have had several exams by Dr's as part of my DOT physical and none of them have ever commented either.

Doctor

I wore panties to work and knew that I was to go to the doctor's for an appointment. There was no need to concern myself with my panties showing. But, Murphy was there and I was to drop my pants. I did the panties also. The doctor came in and said I didn't have to take everything down. Then I had to move and things. I know he saw them. The only way he couldn't was if he was 100% blind.
    And then there was the time I had forgotten to remove the polish from my toe nails. The doctor just looked and continued on.
    In both cases when I left I had a big smile on my face.

Silver Member
    I have been going to chiropractors and doctors for the past 30 some years wearing panties and have never had any of them comment on it. I recently had to see a podiatrist for a foot problem and he seen my toe nails in bright red polish and again not one word was said about it. These people are professionals and are trained to look after your health and not to be concerned about what kind of underwear you are wearing or the color of your nails. I find it hard to believe some of the responses in this thread where some have said thier doctor has made a comment about thier choice of underwear. If this had happened to me I would have reminded this individual that what I am wearing is none of their business and it is unethical of them to comment on it. If I did not recieve an immediate apology I would inform the individual that I would not be returning for any further care from him/her.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar

Who cares what others think?

Quote Originally Posted by Girly Sara View Post
    Thanks for the additional responses, girls.

I'm just gonna wear as i have done for many years now and try not to worry too much about what other people think.

Sara x
    I don't wear panties 24/7, but do wear them most of the time! I also always have my toe nails painted a bright red and my finger nails pale pink. I have gone to any one of my doctors ( I have 5 different ones!) more then once wearing panties. The only one who ever commented on them was my Urologist, who saw a lace trimmed pink satin panty the last time I was there. He said I had nice taste in undies!! The other doctors rarely see them, or never say anything.

My Endochronologist (Diabetes) always looks at my feet, and always asks before he looks, "what color are your toes today?" I tell him the name of the color. As you can surmise, I don't worry at all about what other people think! I live by a very simple, but old, philosophy. I only worry about those things which I have the power to affect! If I cannot affect the outcome, I don't worry about it. Since I can never affect someone else's thinking, I don't worry about it!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

After reading and commenting on this post I figured I would see if my therapist would say anything , so yesterday when I went for a massage I wore a pair of bright red bikini panties , when I undressed I made sure they were in plain site on top of my jeans , I had my massage , we talked for about 15 minutes and still not a word about my choice of under ware !
    In my opinion most people dont really care what you are wearing , they are just doing there job and are not the fashion police.
    Tomara

i was seeing an ostiopath for back problems, and after the first session i realised if i underdressed she wouldn´t notice, as she didnt make me take my trousers off. so a week later when i went back wearing a very sexy purple satin thong with matching suspenders adn tights, any way as i lay down on the stretch bed she pulled my trousers half over my bum and reealed every thing, i coud of died at that moment, but she didn´t say anything, i even think she touched my thong. jijiji

As a matter of fact, I have. Black panties. She said nothing.
    DonnaT

I wear panties and a bra with A forms almost all the time when I'm out( when I'm home the girls come out "C" ). I forget sometimes. I have been caught at the doctor's, but she just smiled, we already had had a conversation about my TS/CD.

I have accupuncture and deep muscle massage once a week resulting from a recent operation on my lower spine. The first time I went I wore female panties but like you went with pretty non descript plain ones. I did however keep my toe nails painted a very bold colour (red I think). This repeated several times over the next few weeks until during a conversation with my accupuncturist (Lynne) she asked me if I was a crossdresser....... Well since then we have has numerous conversations about crossdressing (she takes a genuine positive interest in it) and I now wear whatever panties I choose along with pantyhose.

When I arrive I am required to strip to my underwear for the treatment so this always involves me undressing and removing my pantyhose in front of her. I have to admit to having to push the envelope and have sometimes worn very skimpy panties or completely sheer ones for reaction. Lynne and I have become great friends and completely open with each other since the treatments started and we now discuss a whole host of intimate topics with each other. I have to say it has been a very positive experience. I have another seesion in the morning and will keep you posted.