Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what is the longest time that you have gone without dressing fem

GypsyKaren
    About a year for me,I was kinda depressed at the time.I'm through taking breaks from it though since my wife knows and is cool with it
    GypsyKaren

eny one got a stop watch
    get ready now start.stop.
    how long was that

_______
    Jolien

Several years, then off and on in spurts for several, currently maybe about two weeks. When I reached middle age, the urge returned stronger that ever.

It was 2 years for me.Between the age of 19-21

Smile

25 months. I'll break it down. 9 months of my ex partner being pregnant, 3 months homeless with baby, 12 months with her bloody scumbag family freeloading in our flat after we were give social housing. I started again the day she moved out (taking my kid), a month after her stoopid family left.

Life can be nasty sometimes, but hey... I can bounce back, I AM bouncing back !! (but thats a story for another thread)

XX

Jayme.