Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jenniecd has a boyfriend/ plus update

Smile Jenniecd has a boyfriend/ plus update

Well my dear friends - I have a boyfriend. He is the owner of the beauty salon that Ronnie works in (also another one and a beauty supply store). He is Gay, Name is John.

Well about 3 weeks ago Ronnie asked if he could bring his boss over for dinner (he, Ronnie, would supply the food) I said of course.

Well the day came and we were sitting there eating dinner (oh John knows I am a Crossdresser so that was no surprise). Well during dinner I noticed that he would be looking at me - of course did not say anything nor did I make it known that I noticed. Well after dinner - Ronnie dutifully told us to go to the living room and get to know each other and he did the dishes for us. Well we chit chatted for awhile then I asked him "John I noticed you staring at me - have you ever seen a Crossdresser before?" He said he did not know that I noticed but yes he had seen Crossdressers before - in fact has one working for him at one of his salons - but not as pretty as me. We talked some more then Ronnie came in and the 3 of us talked for a bit more and they were leaving. I kissed both of them on the cheek and they left. About 10 minutes my phone rang and it was Ronnie saying that John wanted to come and visit me for dinner again - I said if John wanted that he had to ask me. Well in about 10 minutes or less the phone rang and it was John. He asked if he could bring some food from the local best Chinese here and I said of course when - and it was set for 2 days from them.

He came over and had a huge box of food (must have bought out the Chines Restaurant) and another one for what he said was for me but I could not open it until after dinner. Well the girl in me said I need to open it now - and he laughed and said ok. It was the biggest box of makeup supplies I have ever seen in my whole life. Top of the line. After dinner we sat and talked and as he left I again gave him a kiss on the cheek. Before he left he said he would like to come over every few days and clean and fix up my wigs of course for free - and I said yes.

Well he would come over every other day and wash my wigs and set them up real pretty and we would small talk. Then this past Saturday night - he came over at my invitation for just dinner and we sat after dinner watching TV and He took my said and said was it ok - I said yes and he has the softest hands I have ever felt....and I could tell he was nervous. And I squeezed his hand and said don't worry I wont bite. We just sat there all comfy and then around 10PM he was going to leave. I stopped him at the door and told him I never said a proper thank you for the gift he gave me. I grabbed him and brought his head to mine and gave him one of the deepest, longest kisses he I know has ever had. And he reciprocated. I brought him closer to me and we were like one. I felt his "manhood growing" and kinda pushed away and said I think its late and he panting said yes I think so too. Gave him another quick deep kiss and he left. I closed the door and said outloud PHEW - that was close. He is coming over tonight for dinner and to do my wigs again - to my relief as I was worried after Saturday he would not come or call again.

My dilemma is this - There are times when he came over and we sat there that I have wanted to say the old saying "just a minute let me slip into something more comfortable - lol" but never have. I have never had sex with a male before. BUT tonight was the first time I have come close to it. I just don't know what to do. He is a total gentleman BUT I am afraid of maybe this becoming a "one time wham bam thank you maam" thing and that would hurt me ever so much. I feel I want to but just don't know. As I said I have never had sex with a male before and I am Jennie and do have girl feelings and boy do I ever have dreams of making love with men. SO HELP ME PLEASE. What to do? I know anything you may say will just be the informational type - but I need it as like I said THIS WAS CLOSE. I have a feeling that while it could be a wham bam thank you maam - it also could be wonderful and well who knows?

All replies can be PM'd to me if you like - and I feel that would be better. If then you want my yahoo messenger username - I will give it and we can chat it over. Thank you.

Love to you all,

Jennie CD

Wow Real Life gets nice!!

Just a general observation... you're profile shows you're not young and I assume your beau is a peer.
    You've both accorded yourselves with much dignity, like an old school courtship (SO VERY VERY COOL, btw) and I prefer to give John the benefit of the doubt.
    I'm willing to bet his feelings are as genuine as your own and his treatment of you will be wholly appropriate.

God bless you both.
    The older I get, the more real I feel. And what I feel is not all that I am. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Please visit me on Facebook - Dina Walker http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003166749185

I agree. This doesn't sound like he's looking for the one-night stand sort of thing. If it moves more forward, let him know that you've never done it before and I'm sure he'll understand and treat you totally right.

as a matter of fact, I bet my garter that he'll be deeply honored by your open honesty and it will be the storybook "first time".

V/R --K

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar

Labels, schmables

Don't let yourself be confused by labels. You're just two nice people that have a wonderful connection.

I've been bisexual forever, and I began being with boys when I was 14, so I have lots of experience to back up any advice I have to offer.

This nice man has already put in a lot of time getting to know you, doing nice things for you, and he's accepted you as a woman, so any love or affection you share with him will be very normal - and nothing at all to do with being gay or bisexual. I doubt very seriously that he's looking for a one night stand. In the gay community, those are very easy to find.

It seems to me that you're both moving slowly, which is a great idea. Spoil each other, learn to be best friends, and above all, have safe sex.

Hugs and my best to both of you, Marci
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Banned Read only
    interesting situation. I'd be curious to know what I'd do if I were in your place.

I loved reading your story, I hope it has a happy ending for you. Remember though play safe.
    Amanda
    So far in the closet, I've got one foot in Narnia!

Never do anything that seemed a good idea at the time!

Today I am the youngest I'm ever going to be!

add me and message amanda.shaft@hotmail.co.uk

http://amandashaft.hi5.com

take it easy and play safe don't rush
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Been there, done that ...
    It is one way of finding out for yourself exactly what your sexual orientation is ...
    Take care though ... if you do suddenly realise that you are hetero, you will some serious mental issues to contend with.
    Look after yourself, first, and don't feel pressured.

Quote Originally Posted by clayfish View Post
    It is one way of finding out for yourself exactly what your sexual orientation is ...
    Y'mean, getting drunk, and grabbing the first man near me wasn't the way? Oops, did I say that out loud?

Seriously, there are too many people out there looking for tranny sex. It seems like since you were introduced, John is maybe not one of those?
    Last edited by Di; 12-10-2008 at 08:42 AM.

I agree with Cindy, be open with him. Let him know this is the first time that you would be with a man, and tell him about your doubts. That way he will be prepared for the possibility that you back out if you realize you don't want to do it.
    He will also be more gentle, and less likely to take any false step that might scare you.

listen to Marcie, and as others suggest, communicate with him, be honest about yourself & your needs.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Quote Originally Posted by cindym5_04 View Post
    I agree. This doesn't sound like he's looking for the one-night stand sort of thing. If it moves more forward, let him know that you've never done it before and I'm sure he'll understand and treat you totally right.
    I agree w/ cindy and the others, sounds like he likes and respects you, like they say better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.

There's never a gaurantee a relationship will work out but you'll never know if you don't take the chance. Also agree w/ being honest w/ him about this being your first time.

Gentlemen aren't easy to find in our world so if you like him and want to be with him, then go for it. Have fun and treat him well. Sounds like a treasure to behold.

Silver Member
    sounds like a mutual attraction and he seems like the type of guy who will put Your sexual needs before his--I would say go for it and see what happens and don't be afraid of being assertive with him about Your wants
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Smile About Last Night With Me and John

Hello girls - well John came over (and was 15 minutes early which I like) and after a nice dinner together - we went into the living room with a hot cup of chocolate and a deep kiss from me to him and then we held hands and I let it all out to him. I told John that this was my first encounter with a Male and that I was well nervous about it all. I also told him that any sex would have to wait a little while - but I want him for my boyfriend and we continue as we are (kissing, petting and then let nature take its course). He almost cried with joy as he was nervous too thinking that I thought he was going to take advantage of me - as I had asked alot of questions to my friend Ronnie about John and so they had talked and he got the feeling I thought he was after a one night stand. He assured me - with a big deep kiss afterwards - that he was not. Also we came to the conclusion that we would not be moving in with each other - though who knows what the FAR FAR future holds for that. He then invited me to his house for dinner this Friday and then maybe go to a movie later - now I gotta pick out a special outfit to wear - going to wear something that will dazzle him.

He then gave me a facial massage, did my makeup to look like a movie star and then washed and fixed up a couple of wigs of mine.

We sat back down after all this and just hugged each other and watched a movie until around 10PM and he had to leave as work came early for him.

I AMMMMMM SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY that this turned out so well. I am not going to rush things and I DO BELIEVE IN MY HEART that he does not want me to - and as I have said a few times - we are just going to let Nature Take Its Course. And I know it will be great when it does happen.

Thank you for letting me bend your ears again and THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for all the great PM's which I do hope I have answered them all.

DARN DARN DARN - I AM SOOOOOOOO HAPPY FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!

Love you all forever,

Jennie CD

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    Jennie,

I'm sooooo happy for you !!! John sounds like a wonderful man, hun. I hope everything works out for you. HUGE
    Last edited by Alana65; 12-10-2008 at 10:44 PM. Reason: fixed spelling.......Deja hayts it

Wow Real Life not only got nice, it's getting better.

/clap Bravo for both of you. What a wonderful experience.
    The older I get, the more real I feel. And what I feel is not all that I am. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Please visit me on Facebook - Dina Walker http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003166749185

WOOHOOO!!! Sounds like you have a really awesome guy on your hands there. Good luck with this!!

Oh, and as for your outfit Friday- no being too much of a tease after that talk, young lady.

congratulations i wish you all the best...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

told u soooo......

Told u so!

When you love someone,
    all your saved-up wishes start coming out.
    - Elizabeth Bowen

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    I'm so happy for you Tell him I think he's a nice man.

Hugs, Marci
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Quote Originally Posted by Katie Moore View Post
    Told u so!
    See, I was trying not to go with the "told you so" route.... but we did tell her, didn't we!?!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Jennie, thank u for letting us see a glimpse---

--- of your personal life!

I, for one, would be interested to see what happens with u and John!
    And I'm REALLY INTERESTED to see how your CDing fits, or DOESN'T fit, into your relationship!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!