Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jenniecd has a boyfriend/ plus update

does he have a brother?

Smile John and I just woke up and its 10:31AM

Well Yesterday morning - I told myself Jennie tonight is the night - when John comes over - you are going to give yourself to him like you and he want. I planned all day for this night. I had my friend Ronnie (the beautician and makeup artist) come over and fix my face with long eyelashes and the perfect makeup - light and sensual - and he showed me how to fix my lipstick to make them wanting to be kissed. He did my eye shadow in a pink color and they looked great. I put my white see-through nighty, white bra, white panties and white pantyhose and my white kittycat slippers at the foot of my bed to be ready.

Well he came on time - we ate a light dinner - did not want him to be too full. And then we retreated to the living room with a bottle of non-alchohol champagne and we sipped it and talked and passionatly kissed each other and petted wildly - then I got up, told him I be right back gonna slip into something more comfortable (i love that line) and came out a few mins later after fixing my wig and makeup and put on the night clothes and robe and came out with one for him as well (a robe i had one for him ready) and sat next too him and we passionatly kissed for about 20 mins and I felt and knew he was ready - boy was he ever ready. We retreated to the bedroom and then we undressed each other. Girls he was very gentle with me - respecting me and taking me just like we talked about it before - it was wonderful. And we were both satisfied and I mean satisfied. NOW I have left out the shall we say spicy things that went on - but with his permission (he is so wonderful to do this) he said that if anyone wanted to "really hear what happened" they could PM me and I would tell all and I mean all.

After 1 hour of lovemaking - we fell asleep in each others arms and like I said it is 10:30AM and we just woke up. I am going to fix him a hearty breakfast and then maybe we will go back to the bedroom for more lovemaking.

I hope I did not bore you - as Girls - it was wonderful -what I wanted and want more of. It was the best experience in my whole life and I am glad that I gave my virginity to John Last night - it was PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT.

JennieCD

Congratulations honey. I totally know how you feel . It is such a good and natural feeling for some of us girls.

Wow! Congratulations!

Banned Read only
    Well, hunny, congratulations!

Looks like I been lookin' for love in all the wrong places!

So HAPPY for you!!!!!!!!!

Wink

What a lucky girl.I dream of such an encounter.One day,yes one day he will find me.

Jennie,

I am SO pleased for you. It sounds as if you have found the sort of man that most Bi/GG dream of - kind, courteous and considerate. He obviously cares about you - a lot.

Enjoy the courtship (and get him to chase you a little - don't make it TOO easy!) and see where things go.

I'm glad you have found someone where you are so well suited to each other. My very best wishes for you both.

Sarah
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] A day without crossdressing is a day wasted.

Silver Member
    Jennie, I am so happy for you. It sounds like you have something very special going for you. I wish you the best in your new found friend and your relationship with him.

Go for it Girl!

Good luck girl and best wishes for the future.
    I think all of us girls just love it when the real life turns good for one of us girls.
    Laura

Congratulations!!

Who knows what future you two have ahead!

cdjoanne is still looking for a boy friend and would love to meet a guy like yours, he sounds like one in a million. good luck and i hope all goes well for you mwah

Jennie, So glad to hear that it is going so well and wish it was me. I've sent you a few private messages and want to hear how it all is going as I live in same town.
    Monique

You should consider writing an erotic novel girl, I see some talent there

boyfriend

WOW, what a story. You must feel like you are in heaven. I envy you hon.
    Sometimes I wish I had (years ago) taken a differant path.
    No these are not womens clothes!! THEY ARE MINE, EVEN THE HEELS. (update 4/01/10) THEY ARE NOW ! ! !

Sounds wonderful and I am very envious. All the times that I have been with a guy (not that many) have been sort of one time affairs.