Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Contacts and glasses

Professional Socialite

Contacts and glasses

Do many of you girls wear contacts or glasses while out? I usually wear a nice pair of blue contacts. I was thinking about getting contacts in several other other colors, brown, green, hazel & gray to change my look a bit and to play with eye shadow for some different looks. I was also thinking about a pair of girly eyeglasses to :> since my vision plan kicks in this year I would have to pay anything so figured what the heck lol :> what have you girls done with these?
    To Thine Own Self Be True - Hamlet and Reba :>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have a couple pair of zero magnification fem glasses that I wear and my last two pair of perscription glasses I bought are small and on the unisex/fem side... and i love monster fem sunglasses!!!!

Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

The last pair of glasses that I got in Sept. came right off one of the ladies racks. The guy who does all the measuring, etc. kept saying I din't want them, they were ladies frames. Guess what? This is exactly what I wanted. No more guy frames for this gal.
    Kisses, Linda

If I want to see the clothes I'm shopping for, I better have my glasses on!

I actually find myself attracted to women with glasses, so I'd say get the specs.

Michaella

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    I always wear my glasses, or else I wouldn't be able to see.

Most of my T-Girl friends who wear glasses tend to at least take them off while out dressed, but I dunno, I think glasses on girls are hot, and I think mine add a bit of charm to my character.

Incidently, I don't have a pair of truely femme frames, but the last pair I bought I made sure was gender nuteual enough to pass and so far no one's said a thing.
    Last edited by SweetCaroline; 12-09-2008 at 05:22 PM.
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

Fun Loving Party Girl Ashlie Marie's Avatar
    well I don't really ned glasses except to kill glare at night now to see miles away like I can during the day. So decided to get cute glasses. so here is what I chose. I do have to say if you makeup is a little off or you a little 2 lazy to put tons of foundation on do your eyes and wear glasses it is all people look at lol
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ----------------------------------------

All that is important is that you are comfy with yourself --<<--@

Come Visit me: My FaceBook Page

I say go for the glasses.

I may be bias, seeing how I can't see voluntarily putting something into my eyes, lol

It is nice to see that I'm not the only one who finds glasses on women attractive either.
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

I like my glasses for a softer look... they hide the lines around my eyes.
    The older I get, the more real I feel. And what I feel is not all that I am. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Please visit me on Facebook - Dina Walker http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003166749185

If you want contacts to get attention...make sure the doctor knows it. I got some green and brown ones many years ago. Most people never noticed. Of course, I was at a bar in dim light. I gave up on wearing them since no one said anything. A couple weeks later, I was wearing a green shirt at the bar and my friend asked if my eyes were green.... They are naturally a blue color. So, get the really attention getting deep color if you do it. I am thinking the violet color in the pamphlets at the doctor's office next time. Or one blue and one green for future cosplay/halloween usage.

Brina

I've worn glasses for 55 years, contacts always irritated my eyes. The glasses I have now are unisex but as soon as I can afford it I plan to buy two pairs, my guy frames for everyday wear and a pretty feminine frame for dressing and going out. I don't have any sort of optical insurance so I have to pay for them myself, but only after all the other bills are paid.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I wear contacts, it helps with the transformation from butch to me. This allows me to be me and not as easly recognised as my butch self. I have concidered wearing girl glasses which would be easier for me to see then read at the same time instead of getting my reading glasses out.

Sandra

Where's my Millionaire?? Kendra (Tx)'s Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]I wear glasses on occasion...( in fact I need them to read with...) I have a pair of "gender neutral" glasses I use in guy mode and enfemme...They seem to work for me..( as seen in my "Lady Realtor" pic...) I had thought of doing like Ashlyee, getting some colored contacts....But unfortunately I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to putting things in my eyes...[/SIZE]

http://kendra954.com
    Last edited by Kendra (Tx); 12-09-2008 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Learn how to spell
    [SIZE="3"]Some of the most beautiful women in the world were born male. [/SIZE]

not only do I have to wear glasses but due to photophobia (light sensitivity) I have to wear my shades ALL the time (see my avatar) so eye makeup tends to be almost useless. besides, my future's so bright I gotta wear shades
    “While clothes may not make the woman, they certainly have a strong effect on her self-confidence — which, I believe, does make the woman."
    Mary Kay Ashe

i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

Silver Member
    I have to wear prescription glasses to see anything up close. The glasses i have now are too manly looking so I do not wear them when I am out dressed or am having my picture taken while dressed. I am thinking about getting lasik eye surgery to eliminate the glasses completely. The mere thought of wearing contacts makes my eyes hurt so that is not an option. Prescription glasses cost a lot and have to be replaced every few years so the lasik surgery seems like the best way to go for me.

Glasses??

I got my first pair of girl glasses and frames several years ago. The guy at the store asked my wife, who was with me, "does he want these too?" She said yes.

I wear my girl glasses as camouflage. I figure that the pretty girl glasses help to add to the illusion that I am really a girl.

Robyn

I wear contact lenses - they are great as you can't feel they're in at all. So clear too

I have a pair of emerald green prescription soft lenses. I put them in first so that I can actually see where I'm putting my eye make-up!! I choose my make-up to go with my wigs, which are mostly "dark rust" coloured. Together with my green eyes I can at least pretend to be Maureen O'Hara!!
    I just love red-haired women. Naturally pale skin and red hair. Phwoar!!
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]"You can have my stilletoes when you can prise them from my cold, dead feet"

[SIZE=4]I wear contact lenses that are so comfortable that I sometimes forget that they are in. When I wear glasses at any other point I wear my beautiful femme glasses I got just recently from a suggested site online, using my standard eyeglass prescription. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]I got the beautiful glasses from www.zunnioptical.com[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]My contacts are light blue to allow me to find them.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]I generally wear contacts because my eyelashes tend to hit the inside of my glasses when I wear false lashes.[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

fem glasses all the time some aren't too obvious some are very girly i don't think i could put anything in my eyes. Morgan

I wear contacts except when I'm at work.
    We are required to wear safety glasses no contacts aloud.
    So I have some RayBan wafers with side shields that I wear wile am at work.
    I'm thinking when its time to see the eye doctor for glass. I'm going to try on the style of glasses that Sara palin wears! Ditch the contacts except when its hot out side.
    I hate when my glasses slide down my nose.LOL
    Jackie

Gas permeable contacts.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Wear glasses all the time. My glasses were very male until recently so I did not wear them in femme mode instead I wore magnifying ladies glasses when I was out shopping and no glasses when just out. I look more femme without my glasses since wearing glasses hides my eye makeup. I recently received a new prescription so I bought a more gender neutral frame but I am also considering getting a second pair that is more feminine as I think they will enhance my femme look when I need to wear them. I am giving myself time to get use the neutral glasses I have now before deciding.

I wear glasses that can my wife had there just magnifying glasses on the fem side.
    Angie