Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's going to a Christmas Party (and in which mode) ?

Happy SO of GG Pearls

Who's going to a Christmas Party (and in which mode) ?

Unfortunately, I have to miss this Christmas party-wise,... I'm determined not to next year though !

I think we will be doing something for Valentine's weekend in girl mode (Tri-ess event). Here's wishing !
    Last edited by jina; 12-09-2008 at 06:05 PM.
    "Beauty is not Exclusive"

We never have had a Christmas office party... Coal Companys!!! Bah humbug!! lol
    Last edited by Karren H; 12-09-2008 at 10:15 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I'm going to a christmas party but probably not in full girlie mode. Just stockings, shoes and lingerie.

Panties underneath drab! At least there will be a small smile on my face!

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    I'm going to our work christmas party for first time in 4/5 years. I normally dont go cause they only talk about work and "bitch" all night. My mate said to me "it depends who you sit with, find the right people".
    But I will be wearing lingerie underneath, like I always do, wherever I go. I just hope a girl does'nt fancy me, cause not only will I have lingerie on, but I've painted my toe nails pink one one foot, and glittery light blue on the other.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    We're not having a company Christmas party this year but I am going to one because our TG support group the River City Gems are having a Holiday Party on Saturday 13th. It's at a hotel with dinner, music, DJ, lightshow, prize drawings and a fun gift exchange around the tree. Wanna come? Now what shall I wear??
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

been to a company chirstmas party en femme last week will post my picture with santa when i get it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteW View Post
    I'm going to a christmas party but probably not in full girlie mode. Just stockings, shoes and lingerie.
    But with at least a coat, I hope?

I haven't done Christmas parties in drab for many years, now??
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Too funny!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    We never hae had a Christmas office party... Coal Companys!!! Bah humbug!! lol

Karen, I love your sense of humor!

I didn't go to our party (it was Dec. 5) because my wife was not feeling well. So instead I spent the night out with a friend (dressed of course!).
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Live it! Love it! BeckyAnderson's Avatar
    I just went to a Christmas party (buffet) put on by a support group in another part of Jersey this past Saturday evening, it was so much fun. I have another Christmas party to go to on the 20th. This one is our regular TriEss Chapter Christmas event.

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jina View Post
    Unfortunately, I have to miss this Christmas party-wise,... I'm determined not to next year though !

I think we will be doing something for Valentine's weekend in girl mode (Tri-ess event). Here's wishing !
    I went to a friends this past Saturday as a girl...it was fun

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC
    Self employed only one at the party is me. LOVE IT!!!

My support group is having their Christmas party on Saturday night.

I'm planning to either go dressed or change there.

My company does not have a Christmas party, but I will be dressed for my Tri Ess party.

Already had my workplace Christmas party (they had it very early this year - over a month before Christmas!), and went in a black Utilikilt and satin shirt in a somewhat subdued greyish-green ("cashbox green" I call it). I've always gone to my workplace dos in something a little outrageous, so I feel I've got a reputation to uphold!

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    We're not having a company Christmas party this year but I am going to one because our TG support group the River City Gems are having a Holiday Party on Saturday 13th. It's at a hotel with dinner, music, DJ, lightshow, prize drawings and a fun gift exchange around the tree. Wanna come? Now what shall I wear??
    This is a trend, the River City girls having an ultra-fabulous event that I could only imagine down south in SD. One day maybe a road trip???

Anyway, our group is definately smaller and more low key but we're having a holiday event on Saturday the 13th as well (the usual format with a gift exchange thrown in). Regardless, I love it because it will be this self-described "casual-chic" girl's chance to break out a fun dress and glam it up a bit!!!
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

No Christmas party for us at work either. The bank has seized the company and has begun the liquidation process. So unemployement is what I will be doing for the holidays. Nice.

Been to one already as Joanie, then Tri-Beta has our annual event on December 20th. I also have several affairs that I will be attending as John. December is always a busy social event time for me.

Peace and Love, Joanie

I'm not going to our holiday party at my company. They do things really cheap and the holiday party regulations I don't agree with. I hate office politics, so I'm not going to hang around for it.

As I co-own my company - I get to choose the Office Party outing.

My staff are the TOPS! They deserve a treat (that's my excuse anyway) so we are all going for a Spa day starting with Bucks Fizz and going downhill from there! We are all having manicures, pedicures and a facial, finishing with a makeup and going out to the theatre.
    I have been totally "me" for a few months now, so yes, Mira is certainly going to the party).

Actually, it was my partners idea - and I readily said "yes".
    Mirani - [meer-rahn-nee] Beauty to Behold; to "See" beauty

I've been debating on going to my local suppport group's 'Holiday' Party this Saturday, it also will be a local GLBT-friendly bar, they're taking it over for the night. I have a meeting with that group this Thursday, to which I'll be going conservitively dressed femme. If I'm feeling 'good' about the meeting and group dynamic, then I will likely go to the Party dressed for show. I've told my SO about the party, and she suggested I go (I wanted to bring her with me, but she has to work. ), though I told her I have nothing to wear! She just laughed and said 'wellllll we'll just have to find you a nice holiday dress then by Saturday night!' *rolls eyes* This would be my first BIG gathering with them, so I'm very nervous.

As for work, we're having a working party next week, so no dressing for me, and in the new months of the next year they have a galla-event, black tie, etc. My SO and I laughed about her wearing the suit, and me coming out for the dinner/party. I'm supposed to be honored with 2 awards for longevity and service, I'm sure they'd die if I showed up dressed to kill. (Oh, but BABY I can dream... )

I have my company Christmas party on Dec 17th and I'll be atteding. Always have some great prizes,but I have to go in full guy mode.Oh well, what can you do?

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

Smile Who's going to a Christmas Party (and in which mode)

Yes I am - John invited me last night to his party for both the beauty salons and his beauty supply store - and he has another Crossdresser working at one of the salons (not the one Ronnie works at) which I found out last night - She has a BF and they have been together for 10 years - wow thats a long time. Anyway - gotta get my outfit picked - sure it will be red and white. Oh guess you can tell I am going as ME Jennie.

Jennie CD

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    I'm going to a Christmas party this Friday enfemme and another on the 20th and have to find a dress to wear.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    We never have had a Christmas office party... Coal Companys!!!
    I bet they never dare celebrate New Year, either...
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]