Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your most feminine trait

Your most feminine trait

Was wondering what your most feminine trait in male mode is.

Mine are my bright blue eyes and REALLY long eyelashes. Girls love my eyes and lashes, and are even jealous of them sometimes.

I've also gotten comments about my man boobs, but these comments are usually of the teasing type and would never be considered compliments. I'm on a workout plan to try to reduce them a little, but over the years I've accepted them as part of who I am, although I still find them a little embarrassing at times.

So, what girly traits have you received comments on (in male mode)?

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CalvinKlein View Post
    Was wondering what your most feminine trait in male mode is.
    Two-- my legs and my hair. It is curly and easily my most feminine trait.

As to they rest -- well as a member of the IBTC (Itty Bitty T---y Committee) well I'm happy as an A cup, but although they are sensitive, wish they were much more feminine in shape

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

Natural curly hair
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Wild Women Never Get The Blues[/SIZE]

The way I stand is feminine. Been that way since birth so I don't try to cover it up. Also, I have feet that are more feminine than masculine.

I think my legs and my long eyelashes are mine. At one of my jobs that I used to work at, I'd be allowed to wear shorts during the summer. At the time, I didn't shave my legs, but I would get compliments like "you'd have really nice legs if you were a girl". If only they knew...

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    I've recieved many compliments throughout my life about my eyes. My eyelashes are also somewhat long. My hair is long.
    I also have a pretty round ass. My girlfriend is extremely jealous of it, and says alot of girls would kill to have an ass like mine.
    I also tend to use my brain more than most men. I don't think that is necessarily a feminine trait though.

I've been toold my legs are femmenine. I don't know about that but I do sit with them crossed very femmenine.

Jasmine

I wouldn't really call it a feminine trait but growing up my mom told me on many occasions that she was jealous of how fast my fingernails grow and any woman would be lucky to have my nails. Too bad I don't keep them long.

Fem traits

Gotta be my fingernails. The will grow about an eighth of an inch every 10 days and it reall PISSES the wife off if I don't keep them trimmed back (to the quick). They are almost always 3/16 - 1/4 inch past the tip of the finger unless I break one. That is about the only time I really trim them back the way she wants, but My eye lashes would run a real close second. Girls all my lfe have been telling me they wanted them. EVERY THING ELSE REALLY NEEDS A LOT OF HELP (or at least some encouragement).
    No these are not womens clothes!! THEY ARE MINE, EVEN THE HEELS. (update 4/01/10) THEY ARE NOW ! ! !

Windswept and interesting
    Mine would have to be my long eyelashes, I have also been told by my wife after shaving my legs once "You b&*ch, you have better legs than me!"

My feet, long fingernails (my wife hates them and I hate it when I break one) and long curly lashes. I think this all goes well with the female mannerisms I have when sitting, standing and bending to pick things up.
    Ali Cats Creameries

Home is where the cream is.
    I was born into a life of cream.
    Cream is Forever.

Just one of the girls Rachel_CDS's Avatar
    I have been told I look great in a skirt & that I have legs any woman would love to have!
    Also been told that I have dainty feet! This was when I was walking about at a barbecue (in drab) in bare feet because the weather was so wonderful. I didn't feel offended (as a regular guy probably would have) by this comment & thanked her for noticing!
    I also have very slim ankles & wrists which I suppose must be feminine traits
    Last edited by Rachel_CDS; 12-10-2008 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Added last sentence.

Very Part Time Girl Melissa Anne's Avatar

My wife says

she would just about kill for my long eye lashes and ankles/legs. So, based on her observations, I would have to say my legs and lashes.
    Melissa Anne, PPTG
    (Professional Part Time Girl)

My body, which is very small-boned (makes my wife a bit jealous) and long thick naturally curvy hair.
    Clara

With out a doubt its my pinkie finger.. I mean if you took a photo of just my pinkie you'd swear I was 100% female!! When the nails painted red.. From a distance...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

My most feminine trait would have to be my legs. I was told by a few GG's that I have legs that many women including themselves would kill for and that was even before I shaved then although I didn't much hair on my legs to begin with. I'm 6'3" and I have slim wrist and my shoe size is a 10 1/2 to a 11. Small for a guy my height but big for a woman.

Felicity
    Last edited by PhillyGuy2Girl; 12-10-2008 at 06:07 PM.
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

Gotta be my legs and my behind

My wife tells me alot that lots of women would love to have my behind. She also tells me my legs are very feminine.

In male mode: eyelashes, they are long. When coated in mascara they really make my eyes standout.

Not that it was asked for in the thread by the OP but...

en femme: legs receive the most attention/comments.

Aspiring Member
    My hair is thick and curly. When I used to get sets in a salon the ladies would all say that they wished their hair was as pretty as mine. Most of the ladies thought I actually was a female. Only my hairdresser knew for sure. Leanne

Mostly my legs. Have been told by some that they are better looking then some females. This was from two biased people of course - wife and sister in law.

The most feminine trait would have to be my man boobs. If you've got them (and I do), then they have to be the most noticeable female trait. Next would be my thin wrists and ankles...my small boned frame.

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile Definitely my legs.

If I wear Nylons they are to die for. All the women at work have mentioned that my legs are gorgeous. They say they look better than all the other women's legs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe

My legs

My legs, here is a pic. Am I right?

dec blue looking away.jpg
    Dana Fleming

I must agree with my legs - especially when they are encased in Legg's Sheer Elegance Pantyhose.

I guess tops would be my hair -
    Naturally curly, thick & usually long.

Following by small wrists & hands, virtually no adams apple & no caveman brow. lol
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD