Thread: Three hours at home in heels= the house is spotless

Three hours at home in heels= the house is spotless

Channeling my Mom and sisters, I know.
    Yet, part of it is just wanting to feel that walk and the domestic stuff gives an outlet for that.
    The older I get, the more real I feel. And what I feel is not all that I am. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Please visit me on Facebook - Dina Walker http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003166749185

Silver Member
    I have just started to underdress and wear nude lipstick at home and I get loads more done that way. I find it a fair tradeoff. i get that femme feeling and the housework gets done.

Happy SO of GG Pearls

Oh yea !

Only did it once (we have kids, and they have to be gone ), but it was a lot of fun and very productive.

I would do it quite often if I could. Folding the laundry is especially fun !

My wife laughs about this ,.. but she knows it works !
    "Beauty is not Exclusive"

I spent most of a day

dressed up in my maids dress and did a whole lot of cleaning and dusting and even shampooed the carpet in our bedroom. A wondeful day even though my feet were kind of sore as I wore heels most of the day.

See there's the difference... If I had 3 hours alone with heels on... The house would still be a mess... But all the bon-bons would be gone!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

sunny with a high of 75!
    LOL, Karen! I'm with you on this one...

I tried this again the other day (it'd been a few years), couldn't get it to work for me- the ironing board and broom/mop are already a tad short for me, and it gets worse with heels. Then I felt my skirt was getting dirty as I'd stoop to sweep up the dust piles. Went back to drab and it was done in a jiffy.

As I live by myself, it's up to me to do all of the housework, which can be an understandably daunting prospect (it doesn't help that I'm obsessive about doing it properly, which means that I tend to take a lot longer to get it done than someone else probably would). It occurred to me one day, however, that I might not approach the task with quite as much dread if I performed it in some of my feminine finery, and to my delight, that did indeed prove the case. In my case, I'll usually do the housework in a long navy skirt and baggy silver smock - it's a combination that's nice and feminine without being impractical (no heels for me!). I find it also helps to have some thumping industrial music going away in the background!

I get a whole lot done if I'm girlied up in some clothing suitable for housework. Just makes me feel like I'm a woman doing "womans work" Guess it is just a psychological stimulation.

When dressed I don't do windows or anything else domesticated.
    Well..... maybe I'd fill and turn on the dishwasher but thats were it ends.

Now if I had on a french maids outfit I might dust abit,lol

Smile Love to do house work

Getting dressed in some very sexy cloths is just what I need to get the house work done. For some reason I am more productive while dressed, and can concentrate better on the task at hand. Once the work is done sitting around and relaxing in a nice clean house feeeeels so good. Getting dressed to make dinner is the best, my wife loves coming home to a hot meal and a sexy dressed gurl.
    Rach
    Sexy Rachell

Banned Read only
    Gosh! I wished it worked this way at work...I do as little as possible there...just too busy dreaming!

Maybe I should try to convince the boss that work output would soar if my sister deja came and did my job instead of me!

Nah! that little bitch would spend way too much time checking herself in the mirror in the women's! Tsk!

Smile

I do usually get more housework done, when I am dressed up in my french maids outfit, then drab!!! But then I lose a lot of time looking in the mirror!!!

I do some of my best housecleaning while dressed - usually a babydoll nightie, sometimes a short skirt. Things that I hate to do in male mode: dishes, mopping, vacuuming, dusting and especially laundry I actually look forward to doing while dressed.

My wife will come home from work and comment about how clean the house is, and I'll joke with her and say that the maid was here today. (She doesn't know about my CDing yet, but I hope that changes soon.)

I would love a French Maid outfit... think that would make my chores even more fun!

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Doing laundry while dressed is a good time to get all of my guy clothes washed sincve I'm not wearing guy clothes. It is also fun to wash my girl clothes while everyone is away.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Tracky bottoms and t-shirt gets my house work done and either bare foot or slippers, definately not high heels.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

I get more housework done quickly and effectively when I dress (my ex-roommate found that out one time and told me that maybe I need to dress more if I was going to do that). I don't usually do it in heels, though I have on occasion. I generally go more barefoot, but do wear something like a short jean skirt or something really casual.

I dont know how June Cleaver did all that housework in Heels :-) Its funny I was reading up on walking in heels and they suggested vaccuming as a great way to learn since you have to move in all directions ect.

I do allot of tasks dressed: I used to just pose and play on the computer. By making my dressing time productive; I've found I dress and enjoy it more and dont feel any guilt about wasting too much time.

I hear the maid thing allot: never had that urge. However I love to slip into a nice business suit and research stocks; balance the checkbook or study. I am much more generous when dressed and may donate to that junk mail with the cute puppy; In guy mode it gets shredded. Now if its between that puppy or a new outfit ??????

Cari

I asked my SO about doing housework dressed enfemme. She is still not too comfortable with my dressing although progress is being made. As long as I do it when she is not around, she doesn't seem to mind (too much).

Banned Read only
    Okay you guys!

It's a maid's outfit for housework...

Then a business suit for the stock thing and correspondence...

but if you think I'm wearing that PVC nurse's outfit to the doctor's office for that yearly ...ahem...checkup thing...you're sadly mistaken!

(erm....on the other hand....!)