View Poll Results: Which is the dominant /submissive person in your couple ? (for MTF CDers only)

Voters
112. You may not vote on this poll
  • My SO is the dominant person ; I am very submissive.

17 15.18%
  • My SO is rather the one who dominates the relationship

13 11.61%
  • My SO and I can dominate about equally the relationship

17 15.18%
  • Neither my SO nor me dominates the relationship, but I am a bit submissive

43 38.39%
  • Neither my SO nor me dominates the relationship, but I am a bit dominant

10 8.93%
  • I am rather the one who dominates the relationship

10 8.93%
  • I am the dominant person ; my SO is very submissive

2 1.79%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How are you submissive/domineering ? (for MTF CDers only)

How are you submissive/domineering ? (for MTF CDers only)

In your everyday relationship to your SO, who is the dominant person, who tends to be the more submissive ? Or have you a more or less balanced relationship ?

As it may change from a relationship to another, this poll adresses your current relationship to your wife/SO, or to (latest) former SO for the case you live at the moment alone.

My 'other' other half. tanya1976's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadia-Maria View Post
    In your everyday relationship to your SO, who is the dominant person, who tends to be the more submissive ? Or have you a more or less balanced relationship ?

As it may change from a relationship to another, this poll adresses your current relationship to your wife/SO, or to (latest) former SO for the case you live at the moment alone.
    I would say more or less balanced, although my girlfriend may disagree..

Yours to Use and Abuse STILLETTO's Avatar

Both Roles

Good question babe...personally when undressed and with ny GG partner i have the dominant role. She is not aware of my CDing and our relationship is quite traditional in that the male plays the lead!!
    However when dressed with my boyfriend, all change baby!! Let the sheer pleasure of the submissive world take over.
    Maybe its a release from the pre-disposed pressures on males to be this particular Alpha male...as we all know in reality life is made up from all kinds of personalities, traits, strengths and weaknesses. the key for me is not to be exploited but to have an occasional release from the expected.
    Hope that provides some food for thought and comment.

S.
    XXX

p.s. Happy Thanksgiving to our USA friends (a little late...sorry)
    [SIZE="1"]S.
    xxx[/SIZE]

In Male mode it is about 50/50, as "Katie" my GG partner "J" is totaly dominant
    PS. I voted as Katie.

I always like your polls Nadia, your very inquisitive and thats a good thing to help everyone understand more about themselves and cd-ing and you should be close to being an expert by now on most issues.

I chose neither dominates the relationship, we're equals, but I'm more dom in general in some areas...... need I explain?

Comfortable to be me PortiaHoney's Avatar
    I switch. Just like my clothing. Why can't I have it both ways. It only let's you cast one vote. :-(
    Last edited by PortiaHoney; 12-11-2008 at 05:50 AM. Reason: Changed my mind.....
    Freedom to be an individual is all powerful

I am more dominant when in male mode but when en femme I am very submissive to my wife especially when it comes to sex. I like her to tell me what to do and how to do it

We are pretty much equals in our relationship... But Please............ Don't tell her I said that!! Lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Tammy's Transsexual girl. Joan Merrie's Avatar
    We are equal, we don't do any thing hardly, with out talking it over first. especially big decisions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Tammy and me, not your usual couple
    :JoanMerrie:Yes I admit it I'm a trans rabbit.
    Simply me.

I went with #2. My wife is definatly more dominate and I have always been more of a compliant / easy going person all my life in either mode. That's just who I am.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    In male mode I'm 95% Dominant and my S/O gets the other 5%, and thats the way we like it

Zarabeth
    (Formerly known everywhere as Lady Zarabeth

We are more or less balanced, but I seem to "wear the pants" about 51% of the time. Been that way for 26 years!

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    It depends on when you ask us and most definitely not on what either of us is wearing at the time! And it changes from moment to moment, situation to situation. 100% me to 100% her and all stops in between.

I think that's an important part of what makes us such a good team.

Sarah...

Smile Equals

I think we are equal my wife makes some decisions as do I. But what I find most interesting is that while dressed in drab my fem side comes out very often and we can make decisions together that make us both happy. I find this mostly happening while making decorating decisions or while shopping its very weird but it works for me/us.
    Rach
    Sexy Rachell

First results of the poll

1) The first thing to notice is this poll was obviously not an easy one to answer. It might explain why so few people took it at the moment, and so many wished to skip.

It's rather difficult to question sincerely oneself about dominance/submissivity in EVERYDAY LIFE (and not just in sexual life), and most probably a great deal of people just don't want ask themselves about it, because they don"t want to question their way of life.

However I believe that asking sincerely yourself about this subject is one the key to really understand yourself and take control over your life.

The antique wisdom was : "Gnoti seauton" = "Know yourself".
    It still is a very good suggestion.

2) Even with a very small number of voters, a slight trend seems to go noticed towards a more submissive end among CDers.
    I would say I'm not that surprised, since it is as expected. But the next step is to assess much more precise figures from a bigger number of voters.

So, looking forward hearing from you all ...

Thanks in advance

I've lived for the most part a pretty traditional macho life and have functioned in traditional dominant male roles.

Having said that, my cd/fem side (now that I realize what influenced me in the past) is submissive and has tried to take a more passive role, if only for an evening. Generally speaking, that never worked out as I imagined or at all to my advantage.
    The older I get, the more real I feel. And what I feel is not all that I am. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Please visit me on Facebook - Dina Walker http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003166749185

When she is out and about Karen is a very modern and liberated woman however when she is alone with a lover she knows how a good woman acts and what it takes to please her man.
    Some ask why? Some ask why not? I ask "Does this pump come in a 9 1/2?"

I can,t say anything here, i think i may be being watched

She,ll have to find out for herself

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    I can,t say anything here, i think i may be being watched

She,ll have to find out for herself
    either do as you are told or you will find out
    Last edited by Sheila; 12-12-2008 at 02:04 PM.
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Neither my SO nor me dominates the relationship, but I am a bit submissive

Over the past twenty years, I think that I have changed a little in this regard--but only slightly. I am just a little submissive now.
    warmly, Linnea

Quote Originally Posted by Nadia-Maria View Post
    1) The first thing to notice is this poll was obviously not an easy one to answer. It might explain why so few people took it at the moment, and so many wished to skip.
    Perhaps also 'My SO and I can dominate about equally the relationship' doesn't equate, at least to some of us as 'we have an equal partnership'?
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

This isn't a question I can answer without doing a bit of analysis. I think we both dominate in specific and different areas. When it comes to the family finances we are so much on the same page that I make all decisions without a peep from her. We discuss most things very thoroughly and make consensus decisions, but my wife wants me to make the final judgement. Its a way for her to avoid blame. If it ends up being a bad decision she blames me. Anyone who has been married for as long as we have knows that part of the success of a marriage is in being willing to take responsibility for mistakes even when it isn't your fault. Peace is more important than who screwed up. Anyway, no matter who is making the decisions we reach those decisions as close to jointly as is possible without being gridlocked. When it comes to relationships with the outside world she is the dominate player and I follow along.

Learning, growing, living brookalicious's Avatar
    I tend to be the one making the decisions. That might be why CDing appeals to me so much... a way to become something different.
    ~b~

Winning!

"Even a hunter cannot kill a bird which flies to him for refuge."
    Chiune Sugihara

i agree

i am the dominant one, but I dress to be the submissive one...that's another story...
    lovin to dress...