Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just want to be a pretty girl! Is that so wrong?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I just want to be a pretty girl! Is that so wrong?

Some of u know me, some don't. Here's where I'm coming from with this post. If it's too long for u, skip to the bottom numbers:

I'm over 60, started CDing in my 50's. At the time, I was just divorced and fed up with women. Also, I had completely lost interest in sex. Anyway, like others here, out of the blue, I started dressing up. I knew I was too old to become an attractive woman. But, I decided I at least I could have breasts!

After about a year of herbs and suction devices, that urge passed. But, NOT the urge to CD! I continued to improve my fem figure, but was VERY unhappy with my fem face! It was WORSE with makeup on! I just looked like a homely, old man in a dress! I began to dress less and less. Until one Halloween, I tried on a mask. It was an epiphany! I realized with a good mask, maybe I could look like a woman. Not just a woman, an ATTRACTIVE woman! Sherry was born! And I hoped to be rid of Robert in a dress, forever!

All my life, I've appreciated attractive women. My girlfriends, my ex, ( who was a Las Vegas show girl), were all pretty. Suddenly, about 7 years ago, a pretty woman appeared in my mirror! It was so exciting! And the first real turn on I had experienced in YEARS! My special faces became a routine part of my CDing. And I continued to dress in COMPLETE isolation until last year.

Now, 7 years later, I continue to try to make Sherry MORE attractive, erotic, and feminine appearing TO ME! I STILL get just as excited and turned on as I did years ago! If I do her looks rite!

When I discovererd this site last year, after all my years of CDing in isolation, I naively assumed EVERYONE dressed for the reasons I did! However, I may be more the exception than the rule here! So, I'm trying to explain WHY I DRESS! I know there r others here who dress for the same reasons I do. And if given MY circumstances, mite be doing some of the same things I do! But, many of u DON'T have a clue why I'm so active in the forum, but CD the odd way I do!

1. I don't desire to be a female. All thots of that, and having real breasts, have passed! If I have a female side, I'm NOT aware of it yet!

2. It's all about the illusion I see! It's VERY exciting for me, and CAN be a huge turn on. Depending on how good Sherry looks that day! At over 60, not much else is exciting, or a turn on for me any more!

3. The more attractive and erotic/exotic the female illusion appears, the better! It's like being with a completely different woman! The more I see a man in a dress in my mirror, or pics, the more the illusion is ruined for me! Dressing to pass, in dull, ordinary, plain outfits, poses no thrill for me! With my masks, it's not possible to pass anyway!

4. Am I a fetish dresser? Yes, of course! But, my "fetish" is appearing to have become an attractive young woman! Anyone else have THAT fetish?

The mask and my female suit don't do ANYTHING for me! No rubber fetish. No "masking" fetish. ( Whatever that is!?) They help make the illusion more realistic for me! Nothing else! If I looked as good as some of u younger girls, I wouldn't use them at all! But, I can't, unless I cheat! So, I CHEAT! So what? Is THAT so wrong!? After all, which of u DOESN'T cheat in some way?

In many ways, my dressing experience is like most everyone elses here! My methods, may be a bit different. But, I think my dressing experiences r often the same as most of u! Like most here, I do the best I can with what I've got! And doesn't EVERY CD want to look pretty?

Do u agree? Or disagree? U can flame me up if u like!
    I've learned A LOT in my year here. But, I still have SO MUCH more to learn about my CDing!
    I probably learn more from your brutal honesty, than your niceties!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 12-11-2008 at 01:03 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Sherry-While not having the inclination or means to do the rubber suit and mask thing, I don't see anything wrong with it if it makes you happy. I've been working on my look for a long time and am finally getting comfortable with the way I look when dressed. Not evryone gets to that point and your way is different but exactly the same. I don't dress for the fetish side of it but it still excites me to see the woman staring back at me in the mirror too. I say if you're happy with what your doing, don't worry about other's oppinions and be happy. I think you look good in the mask and suit. So keep the pics coming and enjoy being you.

Jasmine

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    I can understand where you're coming from, RS (you know that from our PM's), and I love you for the fact that what you do makes you a unique individual. I applaud you for that. Please, do what makes YOU happy. Even if people don't see you as beautiful on the outside, it shouldn't matter.......you're beautiful on the inside.

Absolutely nothing wrong there Sherry. We all CD for different reasons and in different ways
    “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”

-Dr.Seuss

You surprised me when i read your age as i have always thought that you were a lot younger as that is the imprecision that i get when i read your post`s so you must have the soul of a younger person.
    As far as i can see the mask is just an extension of what we all do , what is makeup if not a mask , a way of hiding are true identity by creating a new one .
    You are no different in what you want to any one of us but you my go about it in a unique way , i do not know much about art (i have mingled with a few artists) and the way i look at it is , a photographer captures a moment in time in a photograph, a real life painter creates a painting of someone how they see it , a sculptor turns one thing into another, and you seam to be combining all of those to crate something with yourself , now i think that is pretty clever and i know we all enjoy seeing you do it .

joanne

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Do u agree? Or disagree? U can flame me up if u like!
    Flame flame, flame-flame-flame, flame.

There I did it! I flamed you!!!!

Seriously, I consider you a fetishist, not a vanilla crossdresser. But, that's just me.

And doesn't EVERY CD want to look pretty?
    Not necessarily - I always wanted to look striking.

You always look like you are having so much fun Sherry I envy that, CDing is not such a thrill for me anymore. But CDing is such a different experience for everyone you shouldn't feel that you have to equate yourself to a larger group take pride in your own unique identity and experience.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    How could I possibly do anything but agree with your reasons, RS? They're your reasons. Which means they are valid. I don't need to apply my own layer of understanding on top. For me, you are who you say you are. I'm happy with that - you're happy with that. Good!

You're such a darling member of this forum, so keeeeeep posting!

Sarah...

Banned Read only
    The mask and my female suit don't do ANYTHING for me! No rubber fetish. No "masking" fetish. ( Whatever that is!?) They help make the illusion more realistic for me! Nothing else! If I looked as good as some of u younger girls, I wouldn't use them at all! But, I can't, unless I cheat! So, I CHEAT! So what? Is THAT so wrong!? After all, which of u DOESN'T cheat in some way?
    Ok, you want honesty? Here it is.
    I'm not judging you - This is just my opinion, and that's all it is.
    You say you don't do this because you have any kind of fetish. Fine if you say so, but I'm not sure about that.
    I think that many people on this forum, if they were being completely honest, would say it's very weird and creepy. IMHO, you look like a dead person or some kind of bizarre freak most of the time.

Sure, I'd love to look half as good as some of the younger girls who post here, but I don't. That's why you don't see me posting pics.

Again...I'm not judging you. If your lifestyle works for you, then by all means, go for it.
    Last edited by MarcieM; 12-11-2008 at 05:21 PM.

Oh Sherry, another of your wonderful posts. In your time here (14 months) you have amassed nearly 3000 posts, all as good as one another and rather more than my humble 700 odd in 19 months.

As I always say to anybody who asks, If it makes you happy and harms no one physically or mentally then what you do in pursuit of your happiness is entirely up to you.

Like MarcieM I don't post pictures here either, but then I AM a guy in a dress regardless of the trowelled on makeup, wig and attire. The guy shines through like a lighthouse on a foggy night.

Sherry, you have posted many pictures, all of which I admire.
    Please do keep posting and adding pictures for ALL of us to admire.

Why do I want to dress? Look at my sig. Its not about passing but I agree with everyone else. Its good having you here!

Flames are for other forums?
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Aspiring Member

Ask the right question...

You ask if it's OK to wish to be a pretty girl, but you write:

*** Now, 7 years later, I continue to try to make Sherry MORE attractive, erotic, and feminine appearing TO ME!***

First, it's OK to wish... But, wish for something within reason.

In this instance, if you wanted to look like a pretty girl and you were an average crossdresser, you'd shoot for doing the best you could while using the same tools most women use: clothing, hair, and makeup. If you were TS or TG, you'd go a lot further to alter your appearance, but you'd keep working with the basics, or, to the basics.

Now, ask the right question for your activity:

"Is it OK to wish to be a pretty girl and do all this - fixed masks and so forth - just to get my rocks off at my reflection?"

Sir/Madam, those are your rocks. Do what works for you. Just don't confuse your sexual fantasies with everyday reality - that would be unhealthy for you. Do what you need to do, put the stuff back where it goes, continue with your day.

So long as you can do that, no harm done to anyone. In fact, from what you say, it rather energies you as a person. That's probably a good thing...

You mention that you're on this forum a lot. You seem to be well received. I would suggest you do what you like at home, and, when out, present as any older woman normally would.

As grandma used to say, "I'm not much, but I'm all I got."

We loved her anyway.

Unh-unh not pretty...

....And doesn't EVERY CD want to look pretty? .
    I am together with Aurora27 on this one. it's not my desire to be pretty. I want to look hot and sexy - and very Domme, of course! [SIZE="3"]Rickie[/SIZE]
    "Who's around your TV is more important than how big it is...." Dr. Phil
    http://profiles.urnotalone.com/54617
    http://www.frappr.com/?a=myphotos&id=1265395

Sherry honey if it makes you feel good DO IT! I enjoy reading your posts and seeing your pics. Very few of us really look like real women. I'm almost 60 myself. When I get dressed and madeup I feel like a 20 something women but when i see my pics latter I see that i'm a middle aged guy idn drag and THATS OK. Keep on doing what you like.

Sherry there's nothing wrong at all i think you do just fine and are having a good time try not beat yourself up too much
    i enjoy looking at your pictures you do the best you can with what you got .
    hell some ones got to post pictures why not those who enjoy that.

too bad I'm so fat n butt ugly right now. YES U can flame me up if u like! but before you do take a look at my pic from 4 years ago " the good times " and then and now scc ..
    i just have nothing pretty or decent like you amazing fetish dressers i can only wish i look as good as you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar

Sherri, I admit to misunderstanding your "camoflage". I had assumed that you wished to hide your face from the outside world. (Extenuating circ ; that is the reason why most people hide their faces in this community. I had not realised that things were as you said to the mirror.
    I am pleased to find that I was wrong, more pleased than I was when I became attuned to the mask.
    Please do keep going.

~Samm
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

No flaming from me RS. Do what makes you happy my friend.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by MarcieM View Post
    I think that many people on this forum, if they were being completely honest, would say it's very weird and creepy. IMHO, you look like a dead person or some kind of bizarre freak most of the time.

No you did-unt. Yes you did. Try a little tactfulness next time, there's a good fellow.

... Do u agree? Or disagree? U can flame me up if u like!
    I probably learn more from your brutal honesty, than your niceties!
    Are you a masochist as well Doc ?

If you enjoy it then that's all that matters. I always enjoy your posts especially the pics of Sherry in her outfits.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaM View Post
    No you did-unt. Yes you did. Try a little tactfulness next time, there's a good fellow.
    ummmm, maybe you missed this part.
    Do u agree? Or disagree? U can flame me up if u like! I've learned A LOT in my year here. But, I still have SO MUCH more to learn about my CDing! I probably learn more from your brutal honesty, than your niceties!
    Honesty was requested. That's what I gave. I also said it was my opinion and only my opinion.
    So there you have it.

Hiya DocSher...I must admit at first when I seen your pics ...I was not quite sure what to think ...as I got to know you here..I came to accept the fact that this is how you want to be and you seem content in doing so ...Now when I see your pics its no different than looking in on anyone else's threads....its just you ...the girl Sherry with all the cool outfits you like to share with us ..No Biggie..

Sherry, since I've begun to know you from your posts, I have come to appreciate who you are. I don't see you hiding behind a mask because your postings exhibit an honesty about a part of yourself that can't be hidden.
    As previously stated, we all have different reasons for CDing, and styles. When I fully dress up, I feel that I'm putting on a 'mask' to some degree, because I still see unmistakable masculine features in the mirror that I would like to be able to do away with.
    Like you, I want to look like a pretty woman, and I do what I can to make that something of a reality.
    And the masks; I don't see as creepy or weird.
    It wouldn't be the same around here without you, so keep posting.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to be a pretty girl.

However... With the mask on it is not YOU that looks like anything. Why not just look at a real pretty girl?

I also find the mask creepy ... and I know I am not unusual in this:

The Uncanny Valley

Keep doing it if it makes you happy, though ... I do not mind, even if I do not understand.

I was a lot like Sherlyn, in fact I criticized you for it on several occasions. But, I've come to realize it's your life and even though I don't agree with what you are doing, it falls within the spectrum of TG. And, it occurs to me that if I want tolerance; I need to show some toward you.

However, after reading your latest; it prompts me to make a request of you. You claim that you have fallen in love with the perfection of your created Sherry. Personally, I think we have a "Pygmalion Scenario," to like the Enth Degree. And you claim you don't care much for the Older Ladies Face, you prefer Sherry.

OK, but how about you do us a favor, try on some make-up and let us see this mature woman. Perhaps if you get some reassurance it's OK to also be her, you might occasionally grace us with her presence. Right now, we don't even know her name. Perhaps some of us would like to meet her. After a year and a half, you can trust us enough. Let us see her Doc.

Peace and Love, Joanie

I always wondered

Now I know and more power to ya gal. I love to look at the outfits that you wear. They are all very nice and sometimes oh so sexy