Thread: You be the Star

You be the Star

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum but have been browsing for awhile now. It does feel good to start to become more involved.

My question is, and forgive me if one like this has been asked before, if you had the opportunity to star in one of your favorite crossdressing/drag movies or a sequal to that movie, what movie would you want to star in? Why? And if you could add one extra scene in the original movie of your choice, what would you add?

For me, I would love to star in Dustin Hoffman's role in "Tootsie", but with a more modern take, think "Tootsie 2008". He looked very feminine and I loved that he always wore dresses, skirts, sweaters, and hose. I would love to extend the photo shoot scence and maybe add a scence by the pool or a beach where I would have to come out wearing a woman's bathing suit? Think how much fun this would be to show off some clean shaven, suntanned legs.

Have fun and let your imaginations soar. You be the Star
    Last edited by brittdoll; 12-13-2008 at 08:09 PM.

That would have to be Corey Haim's role in 'Just one of the girls', also billed as 'Anything for love'.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107292/
    He plays a guy who transfers to a different high school, and enrolls as a girl, becomes a cheerleader, goes to cheer camp, etc..
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    That would have to be Corey Haim's role in 'Just one of the girls', also billed as 'Anything for love'.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107292/
    He plays a guy who transfers to a different high school, and enrolls as a girl, becomes a cheerleader, goes to cheer camp, etc..

That is a good one, especially when he gets to dress as a cheerleader. That role would have been fun to play.

Mine would be Patrick Swayze's role as Ms. Vida Boheme in "To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar"
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “While clothes may not make the woman, they certainly have a strong effect on her self-confidence — which, I believe, does make the woman."
    Mary Kay Ashe

[SIZE=4]Some like it hot, with Marilyn[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Mine would be Julie Andrews in the movie "Victor Victoria". I just love her in that movie and I can watch that movie over and over again.
    Attached Images Attached Images