Thread: Starting the day off right

Starting the day off right

I wonder how many of you start the day the way I do? ("Right") Just about every morning (I'm up before 5) I dress and make coffee for my wife, do some computer work (and check this great forum when I can ). Then I put my Denise Austin workout DVD's (just love to work out with the girls!), do some household chores and I'm ready for the drab day!

Love you all,

Claire

My day starts off with a shower then dressing in full fem everyday, I then ask my wife if my attire is proper and put together right. Then it's the start of another wonderful day

Nope, my wife doesn't drink coffee and goes to work before I get up.

When I get up, I take off my nightgown and get ready to go to the gym. After returning, I get dressed, sans wig and makeup, and eat breakfast while reading the online forums. Afterwards, I change, mostly , and go to work.
    DonnaT

I usually start my day here as well with my morning coffee. Love reading everyone's posts especially Karren and Kim's adventures.

Huggs, Renee

I also get up early to walk the dog and I do so wearing fem, although that is usually heels, jeans and a top. This is good for me as no one else is up for at least 2 hours.
    Mandy,
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

I start my day off with a nice full body shave in the shower and I spray on a nice scent.

.... And a good cup of coffee, of course!
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Stevie Stevens

I don't have time for that.... no if I want to get to the coal mine... sigh....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Up early, read news and latest postings, change for gym, return, shower, put on fem work clothes, coinsisting of jeans and flannel big shirt, ( of course properly underdressed) read some more postings then off to work ( if I have any for the day)
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I'm up by 5:30 and have coffee and sometimes make breakfast while dressed enfemme. I sleep enfemme so there is only the lipstick to apply. 15 minutes before I head off to work I change into drab wash off the make up grabbing a cup of coffee as I run out the door and head for work. Keli

Unfortunately, I have no work schedule, one day I may have to be at work at 5:30 am, working till 1:30 pm, the next day, starting at 12 noon working till 8 pm, then the next day a split shift starting at 6 am working till 10 am, off till 2 pm working till 6 pm.

I am not complaining, its good money, 40 hour work weeks (45 hours last week) and there are a lot of people out of work out there, I consider myself lucky.
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

Im new to dressing on a normal basis, but lately its been...

get up, take a shower, shave, and then moisturize my skin.

Using lotion makes my skin soo soft, smell nice, and makes me feel extremely feminine. I love it.

Silver Member
    Since I am retired I do not have any kind of structured schedual to my daily routine. I sleep as late as I want and when I do get up I will do whatever I feel like doing for the day. I have many interests and never have any difficulty finding something to do. I do make it a point to visit this site as well as others that are similar every day. Being retired is great!

Each morning I start by putting on panties and a camisole. It is a really great way to get motivated.

Quote Originally Posted by CD Susan View Post
    I sleep as late as I want and when I do get up I will do whatever I feel like doing for the day.
    As for me, I use to get up as early as I can, because I am eager to dress as a girl with beautiful clothes. And it's sooooo wonderful !!

As for me, I'm an early riser so when I wake up and feel my satin pj's that starts my day. There are many nights when I will wear my bra and panties under my satin pj's and that's when I sleep the best!!!!!!

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Aspiring Member
    Wow Claire, I had to re-read your post. I thought maybe i had written it.
    It sounds exactly like my mornings.
    Nice to meet another Denise Austin fan. Those pilates can be a b***h, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by CD Susan View Post
    Since I am retired I do not have any kind of structured schedual to my daily routine. I sleep as late as I want and when I do get up I will do whatever I feel like doing for the day. I have many interests and never have any difficulty finding something to do. I do make it a point to visit this site as well as others that are similar every day. Being retired is great!
    It ain't fair!!