Thread: She Has Me Confused

She Has Me Confused

My wife has made a couple of comments recently that have me very confused. I think she knows I would like to CD, but has never openly condoned it. She knows I appreciate a well dressed and made-up woman. I really enjoy shopping with her and helping her pick out clothes. The other night she was watching "Say Yes to The Dress" when she said we should go shopping for dresses together. I stumbled out a reply along the lines of "Oh yeah sure." Previously, she has made other comments about woman's cloths but nothing as bold as this.
    If she buys new make up she will often apply it to me, i.e put lipstick on or eye shadow on one eye. This is always done jokingly and of course I fake resistance.
    Is she attempting to get me to come out to her or she she just having fun with me. I would love to have her acceptance and have her participate. How should I approach the subject with her?

Well for what it's worth, when we first got married my wife and her sister would dress me up all the time. No not funny very serious and very professional. It was and is to this day a real turn on for her for me to dress, try going along as your wife may also get turned on.

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jamiecd636 View Post
    My wife has made a couple of comments recently that have me very confused. I think she knows I would like to CD, but has never openly condoned it. She knows I appreciate a well dressed and made-up woman. I really enjoy shopping with her and helping her pick out clothes. The other night she was watching "Say Yes to The Dress" when she said we should go shopping for dresses together. I stumbled out a reply along the lines of "Oh yeah sure." Previously, she has made other comments about woman's cloths but nothing as bold as this.
    If she buys new make up she will often apply it to me, i.e put lipstick on or eye shadow on one eye. This is always done jokingly and of course I fake resistance.
    Is she attempting to get me to come out to her or she she just having fun with me. I would love to have her acceptance and have her participate. How should I approach the subject with her?
    Why do you think she knows of your desire to CD? You must have dropped a hint or two, even if unconsciously (are our hints ever really unconscious?). If it were me I'd call her bluff on the shopping for dresses suggestion and see where it leads. It could mean what you think/hope or it could mean shopping for her. I do believe she's trying to tell you something, especially with the makeup applications. Maybe if you were a little less "resistant" she'd go alll the way with it?

Approaching the subject. Well the best I can offer as I've never had this situation come up is to pick a time when you feel she might be receptive, maybe the next time she wants to make you up, and gently tell her. Honesty is generally the best policy. Sounds like you have a little gem there. Good luck!
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Platinum Member
    OK she has you confused ...... but you have me confused........see i read .... http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=41351..... you say you two share your clothes ...... and here "I think she knows I would like to CD, but has never openly condoned it." OK what one do we belive??????????????.... please one needs to start with......"once apon a time ......"..... some one types with a fork keyboard.....

Aspiring lady of leisure kay_jessica's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy me View Post
    OK she has you confused ...... but you have me confused........see i read .... http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=41351..... you say you two share your clothes ...... and here "I think she knows I would like to CD, but has never openly condoned it." OK what one do we belive??????????????.... please one needs to start with......"once apon a time ......"..... some one types with a fork keyboard.....
    Nice observation. I have noticed several such blatant slips by others. I've put it down to pure fantasy or wishful thinking. Which ever, it amounts to the same thing. Some people like to think the thought but not actually walk the walk.

Wow... I've wondered how genuine some members and some stories are. Some can seem so real. I guess it's all perception, we see what we are shown
    The older I get, the more real I feel. And what I feel is not all that I am. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Please visit me on Facebook - Dina Walker http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003166749185

Way to go Wendy.
    You deserve a new pair of shoes for that!
    "I Used to Have a Handle on Life, But It Broke"

Aspiring Member

Something is up.

Something's going on there...

I look so different, from guy to girl mode, that it would never occur to anyone to even, in jest, play on me with lipstick or makeup while I am a guy - it clearly would not work.

And, it's not that I don't do well in one mode or the other. Just the opposite... I present as a tall woman, but a well dressed tall woman. But, as nearly as everyone knows, in real life tall woman can have issues with long bones and big hands. Ask 'em: a lot of the GGs would rather not stand out so much and feel they wouldn't but for these "manly" features.

But, to continue with the differences between modes, once I am in girl mode people try to help out with different colors and suggestions. It has never happened, however, that anyone would suggest that the "girl me" could "look better as a guy if..." or vice versa.

So, it strikes me, if someone is playing with you, teasing you, about such things then maybe there's something about you that invites it, and/or, someone wants you to say, "Yes" to their ideas. Try playing along and see how far it goes... You can always say, "Well, it was you idea to try that..."

You ask how to approach her about this?

"Say, could we back up to the other day when we/you/I were...? I've been thinking..."

Both of you can watch out for the universal "gotca," by the way. Everyone should be careful what they wish for - even her.

And, before you go forward, just as a tip, do you know how far you want to go with her, with all this???

If you have some ideas of limits before you start, you'll know when to say, "Ah, that's enough for now, don't you think?"

Slower is probably still better than faster...

Oh, and dare I say it? When she says, "We should go shopping for dresses!" she may just mean, "Come with and tell me what you think about the stuff I try on... We can do lunch and go look at new trucks for you too..."

Yeah, go slow.

Wow!! And all this time I thought I was the only one that made everything up!! Hahaha.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Oh Karren, I don't think you make up very much at all. And truth is stranger than fiction!
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Ruth View Post
    And truth is stranger than fiction!
    hahah Everytime!!
    The older I get, the more real I feel. And what I feel is not all that I am. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Please visit me on Facebook - Dina Walker http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003166749185

Jamie...
    There is nothing there but a little entertainment for her at your expense. I would take that opportunity (with caution) and use that opportunity to express how you really feel. Then see who she handles it.
    Fun is fun between our partners...however, it can get rough when she finally discovers your stash of "other" clothing. (and your other life).
    Best advise here....do your best to NOT make it look to her like you've been hiding another side of you. That gets nasty.

Sounds to me like she wants you to come out. Have fun!!

Hmmm....me confusious 2?!?!?
    Last edited by Di; 12-15-2008 at 06:42 PM.

Hello Jamie!
    It may not be acceptance at all. Perhaps just testing your acceptance. Suggest wearing clothes next time she puts makeup on you. Do not get into it too much when she accepts. Just go along. If it is OK with both parties and no huge negatives come out of the first light dressing and makeup session ...you are on your way and I'm jealous! If it blows up and you get called names and chided, good thing you did not tell her what you really wanted to do!
    Charlie

Silver Member
    Why on earth would you feign resistance when she wants to do something girly to you? You don't have to show a lot of enthusiasm either. Just give her a nonchalant "Yeah, sure, why not" and see how far it goes. All at her pace, of course. A lot of us here, myself included, would love an opportunity like that.

The next time she puts makeup on you, and only does one eye why don't you ask her to do the other one as well, this way she will actually see her results and the makeup application as well.
    Also when she suggests that you both go shopping ask her for you or for us and see where that goes!!!!!
    This could be the start of something REALLY nice!!!!!

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"