Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If I found a genie

Wink If I found a genie

Okay girls this is just a fantasy.If I found a genie I know exactly what my 3 wishes would be.Do you?

Wish #1 A very feminine frame,facial features,killer boobs,a great butt and let's not forget the hair.

Wish#2 A wardrobe every girl would love,the best of everything clothes,shoes,lingerie,and make up.

Wish#3 I understand money isn't everything,but I'd have to say a few million dollars.That is so I could go shopping for more girl stuff (that is a must do),lounge around the house in lingerie,and wear lovely gowns to parties and functions.

I do realize this would never happen but it is fun to imagine!

What would you girls wish for?

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    Thats a toughie...but here goes

#1) To have my sister back without all of her pain.
    #2) To be solidly in ONE gender and not two no matter which.
    #3) That everyone else gets three wishes too so that they can be just as happy.

*hugs*

Zarabeth
    (Formerly known everywhere as Lady Zarabeth

1 - Never have to shave again
    2 - one of everthing from lipservice
    3 - and ofcounce more time in the day to play
    "Salene"

If given three wishes I'd ask for:

1. World peace
    2. An end to suffering
    3. A whole bunch of panties.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

1. A button that I could press to remove body and facial hair, expand the breasts and hips, and shrink the bulge. Press again to reverse.
    2. A house with doors on two streets.
    3. Acceptance of all us of with benign human traits
    Last edited by ColleenShivas; 12-17-2008 at 12:54 AM.

I like the house with two doors on separate streets! It is funny, no one wishes to become female. I enjoy both roles so my wish is:

1. Be able to change between male and female bodies at will.

2. To have an endless supply of money such that I would not have to worry about it.

3. To be accepted and have enjoyable relationships with everyone I know.

#1. My wifes health restored !

#2. Money, to be able to give my wife and daughter what they deserve !

#3. Acceptance, that I am not Male, nor am I Female, I am equally BOTH !
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

1. The ability to change my form so I could become anyone - male or female; young or old; black, white or other - at will. No doubt, I'd eventually drive myself to madness by using it so much I'd forget who I'd been originally, but I'm sure I'd have plenty of fun in the meantime!

2. The ability to travel through time and fold space - oh, what havoc I'd wreak with that one!

3. The ability to jump into any TV show, movie, book, or other make-believe world (including any of my own creation) that I desired. The last time I tried that, all I accomplished was putting my foot through the TV screen and having several thousand volts of electricity run up my leg!

Quote Originally Posted by bridget jones View Post
    Okay girls this is just a fantasy.If I found a genie I know exactly what my 3 wishes would be.Do you?
    Well since we are having fun, lol

Wish #1 A gender/genetic shifting body.
    Male on - Male off, Truly the best of both worlds. lol

Wish #2 To be 21 ish, Young enough to still have a great body & have fun but old enough that your not "really" a kid anymore, lol

Wish#3 The winning megamillions [lottery] numbers for the next 20 years.
    Why wish for money when you can wish to win it on demand, lol.

Oh, the wardrobe......
    I would much rather pick it all out myself then have the genie do it, lol,
    Who knows what fashion sense they have?

Hmmm, To be a 21 year old handsome M /hot F multimillionaire.
    Damn, I'd probably wouldn't last 6 months, LOL
    And probably end up having a bi-gf cheat on me, with of all people, myself, lol
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Only 3?

#1. The end of all poverty and suffering in the world.

#2. The end of human degradation of the planet.

#3. To be Charlize Theron's smarter, younger, prettier bi sister. With 3 PHD'S, a black belt, classical ballet experience, the ability to start in the WBA, and complete access to Charlize's; contacts, money, wardrobe, hot female roomates, and time machine!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member
    I'd only need the one - a pain free SRS procedure (inc FFS) for all that wanted it (myself included)

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Salene View Post
    1 - Never have to shave again
    Ohhh YES !! To have a permanently hairless body.

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah_UK View Post
    I'd only need the one - a pain free SRS procedure (inc FFS) for all that wanted it (myself included)
    I would wish to be included in that (above)

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    The end of all poverty and suffering in the world.

I would wish for the genie to go back in time to the moment of my conception, tweak my chromosomes from XY to XX and that would be all 3 of my wishes fulfilled.

1 to be a total GG and have my wife OK with it.
    2 money enough as to not have to work.
    3 my wife be rid of all her health issues.
    And switch #3 to #1.
    Angie

So many good wishes. Its heartwarming that most of you also wished good fortune on others. We are not a greedy lot. My first two wishes would be the change sexes at will one and the ability to jump into any TV show, movie, book, or other make-believe world wish.
    And the all important third wish would be to find another Genie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Wild Women Never Get The Blues[/SIZE]

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    I like this type of question because it gives me a chance to express some innermost workings of my mind.

Obviously the best answers to this type of question always encompass things like world peace, although I'd probably end up with whirled peas instead.

Instead this time I'll be totaly selfish and go at things for myself only

1) To be able to go back to the early 1970s with an inexhaustable amount of money so that I could buy all the things that I wanted to back then.

2) To be able to transform into a boy-ish looking tomboy girl so thatI could crossdress as a boy. This would truly be the best of both worlds! Hmm -- would be quite a turn on too.

3) Be rid of the scourge of having to save my face!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

First, for all of humanity, to have xcome from loving, healthy parents, siblings. But, I know that having an easy life, makes us spoiled, less deep people. Character is built through hardships. Second, to have a time machine. Third, a world with no oppression of any kind.

I guess this is a daydream we all have from time to time.

1. I would like to go back to when I was 14 (with the knowledge I have now and my own self acceptance).

2. Know the winning lottery numbers and invest in Microsoft!

3. The gender switch button sounds like a wonderful idea.

1. Have my wife restored to normal health.

2. Keep my son-in-laws employed.

3. Give me the ability to change my sex at will.

Okay, my first and main wish would be to still have my dad here- he died about 9 years ago. It was much too early and it was through brain cancer.

I'd like to actually have been brought up with a loving, caring mother and sister. My dad was the only one who gave me that love and nurturing. I truly believe that if I had been born a girl, things would be different in my relationship with my mom and my sister.

I'll save my third wish for another time.

cisgender gal
    Wish #1-the ability to wind the clock back a few years so I can undo some things I regret.

Come to think of it, that's really the only thing I would need. Most aspects of my life would be pretty different if I could do that.

This is a good thought. I know it is a fantasy type question, so my three wishes would have to be;
    1. that my wife of 37 years and knowing for 17, would instantly become totally accepting and supportive of BOBI JEAN.
    2. That my body would become more female like. not totally because I still enjoy being a guy, just more fem, things like, a thinner waist (34" down to 28 or so), smaller lower rib cage, finer body hair or at least no beard, higher brows and softer skin.
    3. That everyone on earth could have one wish(but none that would affect my first two.
    No these are not womens clothes!! THEY ARE MINE, EVEN THE HEELS. (update 4/01/10) THEY ARE NOW ! ! !

Tammy's Transsexual girl. Joan Merrie's Avatar
    Wish #1 All my family and friends( this includes all of Y'all) to be healhy welthy and wise.
    #2 I like the gender change button idea, add to that all my family and friends would know me in fem mode
    #3 LOTS OF MONEY!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Tammy and me, not your usual couple
    :JoanMerrie:Yes I admit it I'm a trans rabbit.
    Simply me.

The Unlucky
    1: To be a shape shifter.

2: To have a faithful, loving, accepting wife.

3: Enough money to buy a Tacoma X-Runner.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake

I wish, I wish, I wish

1- Society would be accepting of the full range of gender issues so we could dress how we want anytime, anywhere with no negative spin-off, except for well thought out fashion advice.
    2- Good health for all, spouses, friends, family etc. We spend way too much getting ourselves fixed up when just being healthy and fit would be so much better. It would be much easier to find things that fit then as well as now.
    3- Did you think I would forget the money? It can't buy happyness, but it can prevent quite a bit of the standard misery that seems to fall on the front porch sometimes. I'll take a weekly dumptruck full for a while, thank you.

Why did I leave out perpetual youth, time travel and gender switching? I'd have to really think about the wishes if I ever got them I guess.