Thread: Spotted a TG in Montgomery

Spotted a TG in Montgomery

While I was on my way back from Thunder Beach Fall Rally in Panama City Beach when I was getting on the interstate he was walking down the street. I said you go boy and he looked at me and smiled. Billie Jean

What is bad is that it is so rare. Get out there girls and make it easier for all of us. It is not as difficult as you think.
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    That would be cool to run into a gaggle of CDers and give them a thumbs up while in guy mode.
    I've only seen one T-girl in public so far and still looking.

I haven't seen any either come to think of it.....but I'll definitely give them a when I do
    “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”

-Dr.Seuss

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    That would be cool to run into a gaggle of CDers and give them a thumbs up while in guy mode.
    I've only seen one T-girl in public so far and still looking.
    Yeah maybe the ones you saw passed well enough to not be detected. I mean not even we CDs can always read each other. Have you went to the local gay bars or any CD groups in your area? Once you start making connections, you will find out that our family is much larger than you imagine.

I do love meeting new sisters, they and you all are quite dear to me

In public tho, I don't know how I would react if I read one cause I couldn't say "Hey ya know I am CD too..." cause that would be like telling her "You don't pass well enough".

I guess I would just talk to her and maybe try to befriend.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

If you should ever see me out and about, please don't say "you go boy" to me. "Hello" would be fine.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Knowing how nervous we often are when out dressed, and the dread of being harassed, the few times I have seen CDs I have not approached them. However looking at them long enough to read them must have been uncomfortable enough for them. I think that if you do go out dressed, take it as a given that you will be read, just relax about it, the more nervous you are the more noticeable you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
    If you should ever see me out and about, please don't say "you go boy" to me. "Hello" would be fine.
    I was on my motorcycle and he was alone by the interstate entrance. I said it without thinking anything bad. He smiled at me almost knowingly that I CD also. Billie Jean

Silver Member
    In public tho, I don't know how I would react if I read one cause I couldn't say "Hey ya know I am CD too..." cause that would be like telling her "You don't pass well enough".

I guess I would just talk to her and maybe try to befriend.[/QUOTE]

I agree with Erin. No one would want to be told they are being read. If you see me out and about please don't say "you go boy" to me. Just smile and say hello.

I'm in Montgomery, what exit was she walking by or what was around the exit. I'll keep a look out for her.

Banned Read only
    I see a new T girl in public like every other day or night.

I'm Florida, USA though we have alot of nice-sized cities here.

When I go to a party populated by young adults there is usually another one there but maybe that just has to do with the kind of people I go around I suppose?

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Tessa View Post
    When I go to a party populated by young adults there is usually another one there but maybe that just has to do with the kind of people I go around I suppose?
    Yes.

Veronica
    Rondelle (Ron) Rogers Jr.
    If you believe in it, makeup has a magic all it's own -- Sooner or Later (TV movie)
    We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?- Marianne Williamson
    Have I also not said that "This Thing of Ours" makes some of us a bit "Barefoot in the Head"? Well, it does.

Banned Read only
    Yeah but I meant even in regular public I see new ones like every other day.

And instead of just going up to them and saying "Yo, I'm a TS or CD too.",

I just start talking to them and we instantly have some sort of recognition and sometimes we start to talk and realize we know some of the same people who are also TG and exchange contact info or usually we know we'll see eachother again.

Montgomery! thats kewl. Been there a few times...in boy mode for work. I have my own story. Was coming back home to Atlanta late in the evening after some work stuff a couple of states over Thursday. Pulled in a gas station to fuel up and get some coffee. Paid and as I walked back out to my car...

...here comes a tall maybe 5'10" young woman. Full coverage foundation makeup (which is rare on GGs) and a kinda dark red wig that was not a natural color if ya know what I mean. (I can spot a wig a mile away being a Tgirl myself!) which was shoulder lenght. My Tgirl radar goes up. I try to be cool and not stare. Walk a few feet look back she is at an ATM and I can see her thru the window. Study her quickly and yeap a very pretty young CD! Made my night. I honestly think only a CD like me/or you girls could have spotted her since we know the clues to watch for.

Before that a few times I have spotted CDs...well of course not counting the club scene in Atanta. But the wig shop of course. At a resturant while on the road and my very first time I saw a CD was at a Hotel Bar way back in the 80s.

Banned Read only
    I ALWAYS stare.

It's a TS tactic to break the ice in the transsexual community.

I guess it would work if you did the same while dressed if you're a CD'er.

I just stare or they stare like we're stuck on stupid and then we have a recognition that we're both or all Trans and we smile or show recognition or sometimes talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Tessa View Post
    I see a new T girl in public like every other day or night.

I'm Florida, USA though we have alot of nice-sized cities here.

I used to live in Tampa and saw plenty of CD's. Most of them on Nebraska Ave hooking. Billie Jean