Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how often

how often

just wanted to know how often you dress and how it affects the people around you?

I dress when ever I feel like being feminine , it could be to go to a movie , out to dinner , to work under dressed , or just around the house , it pretty much is when I feel like dressing I dress !
    As for the people around me , I don`t think anyone knows why or when I dress , at least I don`t think they do!
    LOL
    Tomara

Hi Sally, i havean agreement with my wife to dress twice a week, i would love to dress more but don't want to get into an argument , i happy she sort of accepts it sofar

Since I'm still taking baby steps, I only dress whenever no one is in the house. I managed to do so whilst the family was out, but that was for only about an hour. It was still worth it, though. Oh, and no one has given me a reaction yet. No one in my family knows, and at this point in time, I aim to keep it that way.
    "The privelage of a lifetime is being who you are."

- Joseph Campbell

Its sporadic for me... For a while it can be every week.. Sometimes more.. But I've been so busy at work and at home that I just don't have the time.. Been over a month and probably won't dress again till next year... Ohh well.. That's my life! Lives... And my wife hates my hobby but she turns a blind eye as long as I keep it out of her face! Which I'm more than happy to do..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I dress fully dress 5 days a week And I'm in girls underwear & day a week hun just not at work.
    Angie

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Usually every week end but on a vacation week 3 or 4 times.
    Only 1 neighbor thinks I'm a flake the other one thinks I'm my wife har! har!

Not as much as I would like.

There is not a day that passes that goes by in which I'm not wearing something feminine. I don't think I even own more then two pairs of male undies. ( Just in case ) I wear panties everyday and feel naked if for some reason i have to wear my boy undies.
    I like to wear stockings or hose as often as possible as well.
    Unfortunatly I am still "in the closet" so I don't get to wear as much as I would like as often as I would like.
    I am a single Dad with two children so it would affect those around me too much to let me be myself all the time.

-Amanda

Hi there,

I underdress always and usually always dress in feminine but mid gender clothing. As for full Samantha (wig makeup etc) it's whenever I want to. My SO doesn't have a problem as she knew I was like this before we met.
    Samantha K
    It's so hard being me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]Now I shout it from the highest hill,
    Even told the golden daffodil.
    At last my hearts an open door,
    And my secret love's no secret anymore.
    [/SIZE]

See Sams pics at;
    http://cid-b4480c99b9b4cdd9.skydrive...e.aspx?lc=1033

Smile

thanks girls pretty much the same accross the board. we are all in the same boat and it feels good not to be alone.

Usually every morning monday thru friday from 4:30-8:00 a.m. before starting work. I drive to work and have the shop to myself for about 2 1/2 hours. When we shut down for the holidays, only when the wife is at work.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Two days a week I get to spend several hours as Stacey. Not enough time but I'm working on it.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Aspiring Member
    Once or twice a week and it never seems to be enough!

Quote Originally Posted by sallyjones View Post
    just wanted to know how often you dress and how it affects the people around you?
    I usually dress up in some form every day. I live alone, but the first time I wore a wig my parrot flipped out. He doesn't seem to be bothered by the dress though. He likes to chew on the lace trim (so that shoulder gets a towel for him to sit on). I guess it affects the people around me (a few friends, co workers, etc.) in that they don't get to see me very often. I work long shifts, so by the time I get home, there isn't much time to go out and socialize. After a few tough days at work in drab, sometimes I just want to dress up and stay that way, and of course that means I'll be staying home alone until that need is over; unfortunately, that often means until I have to go back to work, so I don't get to go out socially all that much anymore. It's a catch 22; the lonelier I feel, the more I want to dress up. The more I dress up, the more time I spend alone. Vicious circle, it is.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

dressed for a third of all my time

I live mostly at SO's home, but our arrangement is SO doesn't want to see me dressed.
    So that I have to go to my own house every week for dressing with all freedom there (for 2 days a week as a rule). Additionnally I can dress at SO's home when she is not in, what means several hours a day as an average.

On week-ends and holidays I am continuously together with my SO and don't dress at all (or just underdress at times with unfilled bra, false hips and pantyhose). Nevertheless I manage to travel alone for specific dressing-holidays : 3 or 4 times a week (per year), to be free to dress the way I want, where I want.

The whole dressing time as a TGirl amounts a third of all my time.
    The other two thirds of time, I present myself as the standard husband.

It is a life still a little complicated, but I have to respect my SO's feelings, and the efficient baby-steps strategy as well.

Knowing I came out to my SO just a little more than one year ago.

looking for friends Chrissy be good's Avatar
    Some of you girls are so lucky. Im lucky if I can get into panties, nylons and a bra once a week for an hour.

Underdress 24/7. Fem sleepwear always. Otherwise, every 2 or 3 days depending on personal schedule. (SO accepts, supports, participates)
    No closet is big enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunset Strip View Post
    3 words ...

Not often enough!
    I'm in full agreement... Especially since it takes a couple hours to get myself looking the way I want to.

Dressing time

I dress regularly once a month while my wife is at her club meeting She is only tolerqant of my dressing so I can only dress when she is out of the house. I do sometimes get extra opportunites and may or may not tke advantage of those. It depends on what I have on my "To Do" list.
    [SIZE="4"]Mary Jane[/SIZE]

May those that love us, love us. Those that don't love
    us may God turn their hearts. And if he can't turn their
    hearts, may he turn their ankles, so we'll know them by their limping.

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC
    In some way I dress daily.Sleep enfem wear make up only have one pair of mens briefs.Ladies jeans and tops are normal for me.

Since I live alone, I dress when ever the mood strikes. I go through peaks and valleys. There are times when I'm dressing everyday, and times when a few weeks goes by. Every since this cold snap hit, I'm dressing everyday.

Cary

I generally wear a skirt more often and for longer than I wear trousers.

ditto on the 'not often enough'! For me, to make it 'stress free'.. I need at least 4 hours with an empty house.. unfortunately, that just doesn't happen very often..

Ashley

Quote Originally Posted by sallyjones View Post
    When ever I have a day off from work (Full transformation). I under-dress everyday after work. The winter months see a lot of under-dressing, A lot!

I dress and go out once or twice a month, my dressing has a positive effect on those who see me, it gives them a good laugh.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.