Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What shall I do......?

Don't do it. So I can take your place. It sounds like a great experience and you have a perfect excuse to anyone who asks. Going and leaving enfem is fine as you need to get in to character and how better to build the character by doing some other daily outings enfem too!

Go for it girl. But why do you have to Arrive in girl mode. Surely they have a changing room. Last year I did a disco/karaoke gig at a friends party. There were about 50 people there most of who I know but they didn't know about me. It was a fancy dress so I went as a regular DJ. Everyone thought I was boring until I disappeared to change into Cher and mimed to a few tracks. I didn't bother to change back. At first no one knew it was me. When they did some thought it was fancy dress but others spotted it was different. What a night!
    Enjoy yours.
    Samantha K
    It's so hard being me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]Now I shout it from the highest hill,
    Even told the golden daffodil.
    At last my hearts an open door,
    And my secret love's no secret anymore.
    [/SIZE]

See Sams pics at;
    http://cid-b4480c99b9b4cdd9.skydrive...e.aspx?lc=1033

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar

Girl time!

Get out your sexiest bra and panties, some silky stockings, ****ty heels and go for it! You know you really want to, so do it and wow them all

Umm, wear a dress too!

Hugs, Marci
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Theater types are a lot more tolerant of alternative lifestyle peoples like us. They tend to have a lot more gay and lesbian people in their midst, and probably would not think poorly of you as a crossdresser. If you have to come out to any group, a group of theater actors is probably the best you can get. I'd say this to you: an opportunity like this likely only comes along once in a lifetime. You might want to run with it, or you will come to regret it later in life. I'd say go for it.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

GO FOR IT ! Unless...

There is some overwhelming reason, job, faith, kids; that would over-ride this ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY to embark on being the real you.

If I only had the chance. Let's see. Hmm...what to wear; what to wear.

LOL,

Liz

You actually mean there a choice here ???? Just do it !!!!

Love,

JoAnne Wheeler

Oh, stop being a big girl's blouse and get on with your life as lovely Lesley!

What an opportunity ! I have had some people say I'm a BAD actor - (no reference to theater). But, I would love that kind of opportunity to come out. And, your SO and friend are so supportive and encouraging.

Makes me think about taking on another hobby.
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]

KarenS
    I love being a woman!

I think as everyone else here does.. go for it!!! I think it would be massive fun.. and whatever reserve you have about it I think the arts are the easiest of ways to have an excuse for cross dressing.. if anything tell them you're researching a roll and wanted to wear for twenty four hours including this party which gives you the opportunity to look and feel good.. or tell them this is you.. you are she and she is you and you intertwine and live as one.. or something like that...
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Some stand behind a closed door, wondering what is on the other side. And there they stand.

Some have the door opened for them. Walk through my friend. You will never look back.
    Carin

I have gone on a journey in search if myself. If you find me before I return, please hold on to me until I get back.
    Telling our Children

Former Member
    Your SO is in, so I would say go for it!

Can I come too?